Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians (78032 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Christistruth00: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jostoman:
Can you imagine, and LAGOSIAN are begging radio and TV presenter to give them money to eat during covid-19 lockdown and Lagos landlord son is wearing 340million naira watch. LAGOSIAN Mumu too much

Post the picture of the watch with the price on the company website

That is just an ordinary wristwatch I doubt it is worth up to N50,000

The last time this happened with Aisha Buhari it turned out to be a Cheap Copy Of the wristWatch

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
igbosarejews:

No be only Igbo Muslim, You wished but it can never happen.
Hahahahhahaa
Lol
See
Mu
Mu
In Your delusion, Igbo Muslims don't exist but yoruba Muslims and yoruba Christians exist, right? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gbasgbos111:
We know una, tinubu's paid urchins masquerading as igbos
We know Una
Paid pandora DisOBIdient arselikers
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Nekky5(f): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chaiii see how somebody is wasting money on material things while am here looking for it to pay rent. God come and answer ooo!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by famouscargo4u: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
ruggedtimi:
lol make the prime of minister of UK son wear son watch then you know the meaning... Tinubu might not be the president of Nigeria yet. But you know how the man pockets Lagos wealth, it is definitely not okay for seyi son of tinubu to wear such an expensive piece without any reasonable source of wealth

Same person was worth millions of dollars even before he joined politics. Your hatred won't make you see it otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Is there any difference between u and stupidity, illiteracy, lazy youth, poverty, psycho etc. The answer is No
Ask your papa
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by kereman1: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Keep FOOLING YOURSELF in your frustration, misery and hypocrisy.
That's what most of you are known for.

Kiss the truth!

Like I said b4, I'm a middle belter, but Igbo are known to be crooks, stubborn, daring, I live close to navy town ojo, I've seen not once, igbos challenging a naval personnel.
But same can't be said about Yoruba, but one thing I know is that they are not clean

Kiss the truth
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Godispeace: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
or all u Biafra ipob/esn obidient ediots are casting yourselves
CandyOps:
APC just dey cast themselves.

Presidential candidate - Na Escobar paddy
Vice Presidential candidate - Boko Haram boss
Promoter - Portable (1 million boys gang Lord)

I can only imagine how horrible the next 8 years of our lives would be if we let these cartel take over the reins of power

The vawhulence they'll unleash on the state treasury will be unmatched

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just imagine ....
Insatiable kleptomaniacs undecided
The druggie will be far worse than the lifeless!
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Maccar02: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
The good think in your comment is u agreed that apc is staying for another 8years [quote author=swaggerjack post=114903115][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by nkem1992: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Una don finish mama p and Diezani jewelry case?

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will still vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or any matter concerning the good yoruba people.

We never READY grin grin grin
Why should a true igbo man support an old cargo like tinubu?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Alvin007: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Una never see anything yet…person wey first use Blackberry Porsche that year wey we gather Dey Law School Lagos campus, when me still Dey look the advert for newspaper. Nigga has got good taste and money to maintain it.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Alusiizizi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
Diamonds have zero resale value. Check it up. Your point was answered in the final sentence. Gears don’t last forever.

Zero resale value? Seriously? Did you just wake up from a coma?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Phaantom22: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Seyi Tinubu was reading a book titled "surrounded by idiots" while cruising on a private,.. question is who are the idiots?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by zomby(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Zero resale value? Seriously? Did you just wake up from a coma?
No need debating with someone unable to use Google before replying. I will only waste time, mental effort and emotions. Goodbye.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by adepiper: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Eko dun
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
ruggedtimi:
guy RM Lowest you will get is $250k. Seyi's own is limited edition
Oga na lie, na customized editions dey cost like that, Seyi can not use that amount to buy watch, guys dey get goods from different sources. Make una easy with lies.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Alawode01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Poverty die
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Diligent1(f): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
If truly that is the worth of the wrist watch, then I will be surprised because I have never heard of him empowering the youths.
I graduated 11 years ago yet I am still finding it difficult to feed myself 3 times daily despite working everyday and I am an indigene of Lagos State.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by webizone(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Lagos population is approximately 16 mil
the watch is 340mil
That is each lagosian contributed 20 Naira to buy that watchgrin

Nigeria population is 206mil do the math yourself
SAI JAGABAN
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈

There's a problem with how you see money (as most Nigerians do). You are thinking about if it was shared. But no. Think about what infrastructure that money can get. Like what if that money can get an additional megawatts of electricity in Lagos. Don't you think it's far more valuable than #20 to everyone?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by 27Pushing30: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
You see the difference between peter obi and the drug lord?

Peter Obis son is in london trying to write his own success story like every other Nigerian in UK. He featured in movies and founded a company for himself.

He is on a level playing ground, where you are only rewarded by merit. A place where his fathers influence is restricted, and he has no special treatment.

But the urchins call him a failure, because Peter Obi did not put him in charge of Anambra adverts, and put his daughter in charge of markets, while he takes 10% of tax.

But Tinubu's son cannot survive outside his fathers corrupt influence.

They are against obi, because the are afraid of the level playing ground. Where the son of a nobody, can become somebody, without knowing anybody.

We must take back our country.

Against obi? A man who set up “shell companies” abroad?

Please don’t be ignorant … name one country where the son of a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody?

Name one story local or foreign where the son of a nobody became somebody without knowing anybody ?!!

The average PO supporter is very ignorant.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by frog12: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
stop complaining and go away

Diligent1:
If truly that is the worth of the wrist watch, then I will be surprised because I have never heard of him empowering the youths.
I graduated 11 years ago yet I am still finding it difficult to feed myself 3 times daily despite working everyday and I am an indigene of Lagos State.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by tnerro1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
I like this kind of vanity grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Allisgud: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
That shirt is 120 million
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by naijapikin2(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
He will soon get another one that is more expensive, after all.. all they need to do is to increase BRT fares and tinubu will get his share... Sheepishly lagosians
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by georgeakins: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Most of those rántíng online are Ibo people.
They are not bothered about how Soludo will spend N100b loan in 100 days.
They are not bothered about the maladministration of Ikpeazu, Neither are they bothered about how much Chimaroke Nnamani, Orji Kalu, Peter Obi , Obiano, Mbadinuju looted when in office.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Diligent1(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
frog12:
stop complaining and go away

Please why are you pained?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
MartinsD12:

Abeg shift, even CBN governor has not bought that kind of watch , na so una go dey support evil with looted funds
you mean the same CBN governor that spent 100M on an election he didn't even participate in ? Drop your hate Bruv you will live healthier.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by georgeakins: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
nkem1992:

Why should a true igbo man support an old cargo like tinubu?

You are tight.
Because only Ibos will vote for Peter Obi come 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.