Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians (78020 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Shows Off His N340 Million Naira Wrist Watch / Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
kereman1:

Aba is a market place.

If u need to compare, talk about food, traditional concoction, appearance then u will know who is closely related to a pig chilling in a swamp.

I'm a mid belter, my GF is Igbo, my ex was a Yoruba. I'm speaking from experience.
I'm currently dating a yoruba girl and I don't think I can ever date our girls again in my life.
My present babe is everything a man wants in a woman.
Humble
Beautiful
Clean
And MOST importantly LOYAL!

MY FORMER IGBO )imo GIRL WAS A SLÚT!
There was virtually nothing you could do to satisfy her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
famouscargo4u:
It is okay for Davido to own it and not Seyi? You people need to stop. There will always be the rich as well as the poor.
lol make the prime of minister of UK son wear son watch then you know the meaning... Tinubu might not be the president of Nigeria yet. But you know how the man pockets Lagos wealth, it is definitely not okay for seyi son of tinubu to wear such an expensive piece without any reasonable source of wealth
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by EgusiShankly: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why should tongues be wagging about something someone bought with his money?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by DARLINGTON869(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Only a bastard not affected by the present situation will vote Tinubu as president

T O DARLING
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
kingyakos:

Is there any difference between u and stupidity, illiteracy, lazy youth, poverty, psycho etc. The answer is No
Lol
See wetin frustration dey do you cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Stanleyq: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
so u support him just that he is a muslim like u, not because he will change nigeria. 70 yrs old man o, and ur mumu never do, no be juju be that?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
kereman1:

Aba is a market place.

If u need to compare, talk about food, traditional concoction, appearance then u will know who is closely related to a pig chilling in a swamp.

I'm a mid belter, my GF is Igbo, my ex was a Yoruba. I'm speaking from experience.
so because your ex is Yoruba that now means ihave experience with all Yoruba?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Alusiizizi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
famouscargo4u:
It is okay for Davido to own it and not Seyi? You people need to stop. There will always be the rich as well as the poor.

What does the boy do for a living to enable wearing a Banana Island duplex on his wrist? What does his father do for a living? At least we know what Davido does for a living.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by cardoctor(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wah
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by themanderon: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
My people just love suffering and smiling like fela rightfully said. This is the you man he is prepping to be governor someday, yet you see people who have never seen a million singing their praises everyday like headless chickens.
At times I wonder the kind of spell these politicians have cast on the people that has prevented them from thinking deeply.
All the money Nigeria has made since 1960 is more than enough to make our lives an Eldorado but these devils we have had as leaders have cornered it all for themselves and their unborn children.
Go to Dubai and see how their own petrodollar is being spent to guarantee the future economic prosperity of that country state while ours is cooling off in the bunkers of politicians and top government officials.
Oh Nigerians awake from your slumber and reclaim your future like most of these south American countries are doing electing pro people governments.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
leokid866:
Google him and the company he runs instead of coming here to say what your mind does not know......
Abeg shift, even CBN governor has not bought that kind of watch , na so una go dey support evil with looted funds
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Eleven01:
Big lie, that watch no reach that figure. Bloggers and obedients cheesy
guy RM Lowest you will get is $250k. Seyi's own is limited edition
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Lightorder: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Una don finish mama p and Diezani jewelry case?

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will still vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or any matter concerning the good yoruba people.

We never READY grin grin grin
Hopeless , fateless gutter rat.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lightorder:
fateless gutter rat.
Oh, your father's middle name I guess
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Alusiizizi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
meobizy:
If it’s not a smart watch then the money was utterly wasted. Who cares how much a watch is other than fellow watch watchers (pun intended)? Watch na watch. My wristwatch was purchased for five hundred naira yet it has served more than eight if not ten times its price tag. To justify the money spent on that fancy timepiece, it has to go down at least four branches of his family tree — highly impossible since Nigerians are quick to discard things.

Last time I checked golds and diamonds last forever.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
leokid866:
Google him and the company he runs instead of coming here to say what your mind does not know......
google Elizabeth Dos Santos...she was the richest woman in Africa with assumed legit means ..but last last na Angola money and her father's influence she used in acquiring her wealth. Guy even dangote daughter go hardly wear such .

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Gbasgbos111: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
We know una, tinubu's paid urchins masquerading as igbos
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Come 2023

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers grin
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or any matter concerning the good yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
ruggedtimi:
lol make the prime of minister of UK son wear son watch then you know the meaning... Tinubu might not be the president of Nigeria yet. But you know how the man pockets Lagos wealth, it is definitely not okay for seyi son of tinubu to wear such an expensive piece without any reasonable source of wealth
Lol.....Tony Blaire's Father was Lord and his grandfather a Titled Generational Land owner Tony Blaire's child wearing any type of watch no matter how expensive will not be out of place, or you want to say the queens children too should not wear the family jewels because you don't know their source of wealth?
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by olisaEze(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mide1data:
His father is rich na, atleast the last time I checked tinubu was the richest politician in 9ja.

Where he got his money - IDK.

The last time you checked where?? grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by meobizy(f): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Last time I checked golds and diamonds last forever.
Diamonds have zero resale value. Check it up. Your point was answered in the final sentence. Gears don’t last forever.
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by igbosarejews(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
STORY!

Come 2023

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

No be only Igbo Muslim, You wished but it can never happen.
Hahahahhahaa

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Alusiizizi:

What does the boy do for a living to enable wearing a Banana Island duplex on his wrist? What does his father do for a living? At least we know what Davido does for a living.
Google is your friend......no come here dey ask question...
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Drsnives(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
lolu2019:
ode.is it now that u guys r seeing the watch.continue, Tinubu will shock all of u again. ur Pandora and Atiku will step down last last.
Your unborn generation will curse you the day you'll vote apc come next year..
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by kereman1: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

I'm currently dating a yoruba girl and I don't think I can ever date our girls again in my life.
My present babe is everything a man wants in a woman.
Humble
Beautiful
Clean
And MOST importantly LOYAL!

MY FORMER IGBO GIRL WAS A SLÚT!
There was virtually nothing you could do to satisfy her.

See mumu because I said my present is an Igbo girl and my ex is a Yoruba.
The latter is clean, decent, humble and intelligent while the former is wayward, dirty, annoying, nagging and a baggie.

The decide to twist my story to form yours, my guy, u still get kid brain go look for another excuse.

If we decide to do an online poll here on Igbo girls vs Yoruba girls u will know that the difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by twinskenny(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

It shall never be well with poverty.....

Imagine someone wearing a duplex in his hands..

A civil servants 40years salary plus pension
you mean duplexes
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by leokid866: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
ruggedtimi:
google Elizabeth Dos Santos...she was the richest woman in Africa with assumed legit means ..but last last na Angola money and her father's influence she used in acquiring her wealth. Guy even dangote daughter go hardly wear such .
lol because you live with the Dangotes or na you dey organize their life.....lol... cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by Alusiizizi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sincinnati:
Are you saying that the amount quoted is wrong?

He was talking about the shirt in the photo where he was situated in his fathers private jet not the OPs picture.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MuslimIgbo: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
kereman1:

See mumu because I said my present is an Igbo girl and my ex is a Yoruba.
The latter is clean, decent, humble and intelligent while the former is wayward, dirty, annoying, nagging and a baggie.

The decide to twist my story to form yours, my guy, u still get kid brain go look for another excuse.

If we decide to do an online poll here on Igbo girls vs Yoruba girls u will know that the difference is clear.
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF in your frustration, misery and hypocrisy.
That's what most of you are known for.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by GiZcorp: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
If God should send this kind of unapologetic son of crook to the same hell fire as the poor people they have been oppressing then there's a big injustice on the part of the Supreme Being, Seeing things like this I am tempted to say that Injustice was born and bred in Heaven. Pls correct me if am wrong
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by MotiveU(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Being the son of Bola Tinubu, the ruling APC presidential candidate notorious for looting Lagos’ public treasury with impunity, Nigerians could not help but be astonished by Seyi Tinubu’s exorbitant display of wealth, especially at a time of historic unemployment and abject poverty racking residents of the nation’s commercial capital.

This is the same person fathers that some people are glamouring for him to be President.
Hiss.
Family of criminals..
Like son like father
Re: Seyi Tinubu’s N340 Million Richard Mille Wristwatch Stuns Nigerians by kereman1: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
leokid866:
so because your ex is Yoruba that now means ihave experience with all Yoruba?

My guy, I live in Lagos, I've lived in a Yoruba dominated neighborhood (agboju) and an igbo dominated neighborhood (new site, satellite town).

Trust me when I say I'm speaking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.