Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43725 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Golan007: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Richieniit:

Oga shut up!

I doubt you read the complete article published. Every detail and line are completely true. Using the iss he had with his parent does not contradict the actual truth he posted abt drug lord Tinubu. What David is doing is something none of our stupid journalist have balls to do.. in fact many of them are on govt payroll.

Shatap.

Why did the same USA clear Tinubu?

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Enyimbamercedes: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abiola died a hero… no doubt!

Doesn’t mean he didn’t have a shady past!! He financed most of the military coups.

We really love our heroes… that’s why we put a genocidal murderer on our currency… his family will call him a hero too

7 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Lastborn11: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
David is Egun not Yoruba , they are from Benin republic, move to Badagry because of Dahomey war , so they are not Yoruba .

David uncle Alabi hundeyin was chase out of office as Chairman of Badagry LGA , After a year in office .

David hundeyin was only pained because of the past and if you ask him his origin, he will block you .

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Goldenkrezi: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
David Hundeyin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simon Ekpa = Cownu = peter giringori obi

David is their (the people from that side) god and they must worship him.

Meanwhile look at giringori shamelessly buying the votes of hungry people from his tribe.
2nd pic: giringori stole anambra's heritage and passed it down to his daughter.
3rd/4th pics: giringori conspired with others to massacre 5000 anambra citizen and dumped their bodies in akwuzu river.

GodsOwnMan na same mutafuka with TakeNigeriaBack monicker.... werey create both account today
Jobless urchins grin grin grin
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by id911(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
seunmsg:

He’s not Yoruba.

Okay.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ottersberger(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
id911:
This David is a Yoruba guy so what went wrong?

Nobody says Yorubas do not tell the truth when it matters. David is a manifestation of this fact.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Abelino(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
This one too pain you�
GodsOwnMan:

Meanwhile look at giringori shamelessly buying the votes of hungry people from his tribe.
3rd/4th pics: giringori conspired with others to massacre 5000 anambra citizen and dumped their bodies in akwuzu river.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Paullo19: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Try something new, not baseless claims without fact or basis... lol...funny people

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by christistruth01: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
ElSudani:

Do you know the type of havoc Abacha wreaked on this family and their businesses?
If you don't know something just keep quiet and learn.

It was through the Military that Abiola made all that money in the first place
That was why he sponsored the Babangida coup when Gen Tunde Idiagbon stopped giving him Contracts

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Arysexy:

You just opened an alternate account for spamming Nairaland 32mins ago and your comment history gave you out.

It is not a crime to copy the styles of other Nairalanders I admire. This is what you are seeing. You are only angry because I am critical of peter obi, that's it. Grow up.
Seun, Lalasticlala ignore her. And if she reports me again, ban her for bullying.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by RepoMan007: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
I cannot imagine Dangote running for public office. I strongly feel Abiola must have involved in drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
conductor60000:
Abiola is a drug dealer or not?
Which drug? You can claim he benefited from his relationship with military, but drugs? you get evidence?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by iswallker(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
He’s a very dumb guy, but he sure has many dumb people from mud region listening and rejoicing on fake allegations..

You’re alleging tinubu to be a drug lord in Chicago, but you’re backing it up with business transaction files. How does that correlate?

Have you ever seen drug dealers transacting via bank transfer? It’s usually cash and carry..

The most amazing thing is tinubu haters from SE are and digest the fake news..

It's called money laundering - use a legit business to cover for your drug/illegal business

grin

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by nairamaniac: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zikojukwu:
So Abiola's family can defend Abiola but not Tinubu. Tinubu's drug crimes are clear and confirmed.
did seun really say those things against Tinubu??
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ElSudani: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
christistruth01:

It was through the Military that Abiola made all that money in the first place
That was why he sponsored the Babangida coup when Gen Tunde Idiagbon stopped giving him Contracts

Julius Berger made their money in Nigeria through contracts with the FG, Many other foreign companies did, but a Nigerian also got contracts from the same military and that made him a criminal?
The way you people think na wah!

11 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
I am seeing ghosts. Am I a werey? I am confused.

Calm down. That's your problem. Meanwhile be BATIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by seunayantokun(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
David Hundeyin must have been poisoned by some motivational speakers. He needs some rehabilitation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by khadaffi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
Abiola was best friend to Babangida a well known drug lord at that time. They were all in the drug business those years.

I'm even surprised with this rubbish the family is saying. Even Fela knew Abiola was not pure and he sang about it once or twice. Why didn't the family counter Fela when he said Abiola was a thief "International thief thief......" The fact that Abiola is a criminal is not in doubt but he won the June 12 election no doubt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ottersberger(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

Why did the same USA clear Tinubu?

Cleared Tinubu of what?.
What have you people not doctored before now?.

Tinubu or should we just call him by his real name, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, 81 years old, from Iragbiji, Osun state, pled guilty to a lesser charge and forfeited unaccountable drug money found in his possession. What else do you want to hear?.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abelino:
This one too pain ME

I know its painful that giringori the mass murderer/thief pretend to be a saint.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Arysexy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

It is not a crime to copy the styles of other Nairalanders I admire. This is what you are seeing. You are only angry because I am critical of peter obi, that's it. Grow up.
Seun, Lalasticlala ignore her. And if she reports me again, ban her for bullying.

You are not copying, you were banned and you opened another account

Rule 19 and 18

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GloriousGbola: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
History will not smile on David hundeyin for this misguided nonsense.

He had created a smear on abiola that will grow a life of its own and outlive whatever silly game he is playing.

5,10 20 years from now this rubbish will be a so called 'fact'.

Some will even say abiola was imprisoned for drug pushing.

What a fame obsessed child

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by naija4life247: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
conductor60000:
Abiola is a drug dealer or not?

Go and ask your labourer father

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by zionstaar75: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
Leonbonapart:
ogbeni goan take several sits. Mumu
the guy was born the year abiola died,he just went to copy one tabloid and you all are hailing him.if he had asked his elders he would have heard about the itt contract that turned him absolutely to an overnight billionaire .the boy needs to see a shrink.he and Raymond dokpesi were co-owners of African shipping line which abacha destroyed.he's actually not as smart as I thought

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by naija4life247: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry
Abiola was best friend to Babangida a well known drug lord at that time. They were all in the drug business those years.

Please tell us the name of your father who told you this nonsense

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Paullo19:
I am a hypocrite because when it is Tinubu it is not baseless. But when it is peter giringori obi it is baseless.

It is okay. At least you can learn to be a better person after admitting your fault.

Meanwhile peruse again:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by higgs: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
David Hundeyin is the best investigative journalist ever to come out of Nigeria. Whether You like him or not,if You challenge him,he will humiliate You with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Golan007: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
ottersberger:

Cleared Tinubu of what?.
What have you people not doctored before now?.

Tinubu or should we just call him by his real name, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji, Osun state, pled guilty to a lesser charge and forfeited unaccountable drug money found in his possession. What else do you want to hear?.

You even sound stupid.

No where in the US would you be asked to forfeit money in a CRIMINAL case without jail time, it is not possible.

I know the furthest you've been is probably Ghana, so you imagine a lot of things.

6 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by marsup: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sue him, if he is lying.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ottersberger(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:
History will not smile on David hundeyin for this misguided nonsense.

He had created a smear on abiola that will grow a life of its own and outlive whatever silly game he is playing.

5,10 20 years from now this rubbish will be a so called 'fact'.

Some will even say abiola was imprisoned for drug pushing.

What a fame obsessed child

Why is this an impossible fact?.

Are you aware of the Gloria Okon saga?. Babangida was a president then. Why was Dele Giwa murdered.

Una go just dey talk out of emotion. The facts are stubborn though.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Arysexy:
I am stalking you because I am falling in love with you.

Woman I am married and a respectful member of society. I am not interested in your advances.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.