Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43723 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Udemzy05: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
blaise26abj:

I personally think they should have kept quiet. That guy will dig up all the dirt on their family and prove that statement . He is resilient . Besides just listen to Fela’s song about Abiola . You will have an idea of who Abiola was . Forget all the National hero ish . READ up about him

https://www.nairaland.com/3165273/seun-kuti-recounts-fela-abiolas

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abelino:
I am an ipig but tell me how can I be BATIFIED?

Good question. First stop taking mkpurumirin then make sure you vote for Tinubu/Shetima

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Neoteny(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Between this Hundeyin prick and that other dick Kperogi, who's the most vile rabble-rouser?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by paradigmshift(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Hand go soon touch am, for where he is hiding..... especially if na England , Usa or canada he dey......boys go bust bottles for him empty skull......for dragging MKO name in the mud.....
Make he continue ooo
who mko help.. nobody have that time ..all man for himself
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Most of Nigeria's so-called heroes did shady and dirty businesses here and there. Even Fela talked about Abiola in his songs. So I don't doubt David cuz Fela exposed some of these politicians.
If Abiola's family are pained, they should sue Hundeyin but I doubt they would want to do that, cuz it would be extremely messy. David is one guy you wouldn't want to cross paths with. I like investigative journalists, we need more of them in this country. In a sane country, This would help keep politicians on their toes up and running

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Analyst7: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
amaridigital:

Of course you will feel that way. Your jealousy is legendary you won't even let a dead Yoruba man to rest in peace again. I guess the only saint that ever lived is the over-hyped and overated 3rd class graduate Peter Obi. Shame!
Oshi
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by butterfly777(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
David Hundeyin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simon Ekpa = Cownu = peter giringori obi

David is their (the people from that side) god and they must worship him.

Meanwhile look at giringori shamelessly buying the votes of hungry people from his tribe.
2nd pic: giringori stole anambra's heritage and passed it down to his daughter.
3rd/4th pics: giringori conspired with others to massacre 5000 anambra citizen and dumped their bodies in akwuzu river.

Vote buyers don't do it themselves, they use agents. This picture you shared is probably a scene where Obi is gifting people, not buying vote.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Goke7: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thanksful:

So if Abiola was a drug lord we should overlook it because his a Yoruba man? undecided

Go and arrest abiola nah in his grave, so you think you're making sense grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Presidential1: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

You are just everywhere behaving like a kindagarten .. defending this drug peddlers...
I'm sorry for you..

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Iboes will soon hail this one to his shameful disgrace. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Goke7: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
higgs:
David Hundeyin is the best investigative journalist ever to come out of Nigeria. Whether You like him or not,if You challenge him,he will humiliate You with facts.

He too will soon be humiliated, just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Amotekun777: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

You're just an ignorant fool devoid of common sense. Don't let sentiments becloud ur judgment, try and be objective for God's sake.

MKO was a druggie which IBB knew very well cuz they were best of buddies. David is ONLY saying the truth and the Abiola family are free to sue him if it's indeed contrary to his claims

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Scientheosopher(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
tinsel:

Please, allow Moshood Abiola to rest in peace. In your current efforts to bring down Tinubu, mentioning Abiola is of no relevant because he was long dead and a dead man is powerless.

A dead man is powerless?
#Hmm. If only you understand that not all dead men are!
Take Jesus and Prophet Mohammed for example. They're dead for ages, but they still have far more influence now compared to when they were alive. (And don't tell me OK, but that's because they're God's prophets/ministers. No!)
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by leye4u: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

How is Hundeyin a Yoruba?

He is Egun not Yoruba.
Egun is a Yoruba dialect
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
butterfly777:
I don't want to believe peter giringori obi is a vote buyer but i believe anything negative I hear about Tinubu. I am a hypocrite.

Good. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. Peter Giringory Obi is a shameless vote buyer.

Meanwhile peruse again:

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lekan, you have tried. I expected Sir K (Kola Abiola) to be the person fighting this battle, but I know very well, he will not or may not adequately addressed the issue properly.

I know the polygamous politics and the relationship between Asiwaju Tinubu and your late mother to be very cordial. Your mother fought the cause of Chief Abiola and died in the battle.

Last year on nairaland, I spoke on the issue of Tinubu and his sacrifice for NADECO. Somebody with profile name eriokanmi or another nairaland user quoted Kola Abiola saying Tinubu betrayed MKO Abiola. I explained the Kola Abiola press interview where he said Tinubu lobbied Abacha to be made minister, then Commissioner that it was when he could not be made minister or commissioner that he joined NADECO.

I explained how the interview was attacked by different people as falsehood. I also told him I know Asiwaju was very close to a particular group among Abiola family and polygamous issue might have caused such insinuation from Kola Abiola as he is not from that Asiwaju's favourite group.

In 2015 when the false publication was made, it was a political battle as Tinubu led the APC battle into the victory. Abiola name was mentioned to damage the Democratic struggle and sacrifice he died for. When Belgian government returned the remains of Patrice Lumumba's body and people complained about the injustices of the Colonial Masters. I reminded them that was the reason MKO Abiola started Reparations battle before his death. I was suspended for several hours by a nairaland moderator.

https://www.nairaland.com/7187337/belgium-apologises-hands-over-lumubas/4#113990353

David Hundeyin is a small boy. We shall all witness his payback when his cup is full.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by jrusky(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Abiola children that couldn't keep and grow there father's massive wealth before he died too are talking

No thief or drug peddler or there family will admit to be on the wrong side of the law

Why such statement?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
He’s a very dumb guy, but he sure has many dumb people from mud region listening and rejoicing on fake allegations..

You’re alleging tinubu to be a drug lord in Chicago, but you’re backing it up with business transaction files. How does that correlate?

Have you ever seen drug dealers transacting via bank transfer? It’s usually cash and carry..

The most amazing thing is tinubu haters from SE are and digest the fake news..
Money laundering and drug Barron.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Abelino(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
You think changing my comments will do you alot good? You re a bastard.
GodsOwnMan:

Good question. First stop taking mkpurumirin then make sure you vote for Tinubu/Shetima

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by omenka(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:
Who takes David Hundeyin serious as a journalist?

I consider him a political henchman for the Obi campaign, who is out to malign the greatest threat that the Obi team has identified.

That threat is Bola Ahmed Tinubu - the only serious candidate among the many political prostitutes who hop about like the opportunists that they are.

Political opportunists never grow anything or are they steadfast to any ideology. They are not ready to compete. All they do is look for a place where they can buy political tickets, having already failed among more worthy competition.
To your opening question, my answer is IGBOES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Yankee101: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
It was a well known secret
Some of the reasons of happenings in nigeria then that got Dele Giwa killed
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abelino:
I don't wanna vote for mass murderer obi but I am a bastard.

First, stop taking mkpumirirn then be BATIFIED.

Peruse:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by LordOfTheGame: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abiola was a drug lord in conjunction with IBB and other top military guys then. Abiola sponsored some coups in Nigeria so anybody celebrating him as a hero does not know much about him.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by gazza07(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cheers!!! Kudos!!! Bravo!!!! Indeed!!!
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Golan007: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
butterfly777:

Vote buyers don't do it themselves, they use agents. This picture you shared is probably a scene where Obi is gifting people, not buying vote.

There's no better illustration of vote buying than this Obi's picture.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Ykc2(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

you don hear person wey tell you say him mama no sabi cook or hom mama food no dey sweet?if dem accuse IBB now his children will still defend him,before you see a clean person wey dey relate with government in power for naija e go hard,do you remember abiola and ITT fela sang about?
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Abelino(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
You re a fool. Idiot.
GodsOwnMan:

First, stop taking mkpumirirn then be BATIFIED.

Peruse:
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Healthquest: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
blaise26abj:

His expose on flutter wave , Nasco and now Tinubu has been damning . He doesn’t need elections to do his job . I won’t be surprised if he writes about Peter Obi too . He is only doing his job and he is doing it brilliantly
He dare not, peter obi father was killed due to drug argument. They no born am well, obituary go kill am
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abelino:
I am a fool. I am an Idiot.

Your wahala. Just be BATIFIED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Sleekfingers: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
paradigmshift:
who mko help.. nobody have that time ..all man for himself

Indeed.....why do dey call MKO a philanthropist? If he doesn't help anyone......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Softmirror: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Presidential1:

You are just everywhere behaving like a kindagarten .. defending this drug peddlers...
I'm sorry for you..

HOW LONG DID TINUBU SPEND IN JAIL FOR PEDDLING DRUGS OR WAS HE NEVER JAILED?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.