Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler (43732 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by kerry57: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
id911:
This David is a Yoruba guy so what went wrong?

Hundeyin is an ibi bio name. He is from akwa ibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by CommonSense1967: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Just another attention seeking MOFO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by blaise26abj(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

He will not cover peter obi. he is paid by peter obi otherwise he would have exposed this:

The beautiful thing about this election is that there is time to expose a lot of things . Don’t be in a hurry . You can’t substantiate the allegation that it’s Peter obi that is paying him.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by LofP(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin grin grin

When you start asking these questions, the answers will return to who killed Dele Giwa?

David Hundeyin should provide facts on Abiola's alleged involvement in drug trafficking, but I feel he is looking in the wrong direction.

Older journalists like Reuben Abati and Ray Ekpu should enlighten us on Dele Giwa's discoveries which lead to a letter bomb terminating him.

The details are shrouded in secrecy but Abiola is probably not the main man in this investigation or story.

Abiola & Bill Clinton were friends to an extent. Relationship with a druglord would have been bad press for Clinton as a politician.

Again I reiterate that there's more we don't know that needs to be known, but first, let's find who killed Dele Giwa and why he was killed.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Penguin2: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

When is Tinubu suing him?

Abi Tinubu’s own is true?

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
blaise26abj:
The beautiful thing about this election is that there is time to expose a lot of things . Don’t be in a hurry . You can’t substantiate the allegation that it’s Peter obi that is paying him.

You are right. When it's peter obi it is not substantiated. When it's Tinubu it is substantiated. Very principled of you. Meanwhile continue to peruse:

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Arysexy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Woman I am married and a respectful member of society. I am not interested in your advances.

Lalasticlala, seun, oam4j, Dominique

Rule 8, twisting my comment with fake or false comment.

Rule 19, alternate account of banned moniker
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GloriousGbola: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
ottersberger:

Why is this an impossible fact?.

Are you aware of the Gloria Okon saga?. Babangida was a president then. Why was Dele Giwa murdered.

Una go just dey talk out of emotion. The facts are stubborn though.

What facts?

The usual shoddy articles David is known for?

I am not suprised.

In the end David will be a short lived hero of the bitter and failed ethnic champions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Penguin2: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
LofP:
grin grin grin

When you start asking these questions, the answers will return to who killed Dele Giwa?

David Hundeyin should provide facts on Abiola's alleged involvement in BBOG drugs, but I feel he is looking in the wrong direction.

Older journalists like Reuben Abati and Ray Ekpu should enlighten us on Dele Giwa's discoveries which lead to a letter bomb terminating him.

The details are shrouded in secrecy but Abiola is probably not the main man in this investigation or story.

Abiola & Bill Clinton were friends to an extent. Relationship with a druglord would have been bad press for Clinton as a politician.

Again I reiterate that there's more we don't know that needs to be known, but first, let's find who killed Dele Giwa and why he was killed.

I think you have a point.

IBB may not have been guilty of Dele Giwa’s death after all.

Maybe it was Abiola.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by PoliteActivist: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
David Hundeyin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simon Ekpa = Cownu = peter giringori obi

David is their (the people from that side) god and they must worship him.

How about the tweet below. Note the encircled. Is he also "their god over there"?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Segzy19: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
A lot of these internet youths see David Hundeyin as someone special. He is not in any way.

All what he wrote about Tinubu are what some of us have known since like 10 years ago. So Hundeyin guy hasn't just done any investigative journalism or expository. He has only gone online to copy what other people have done, and now framing them like he has just exposed something new.

He should calm down. He shouldn't let his youthful excitement get ahead of him. Why is he bringing out all these at the pre-election period? Why is he picking on people and not doing 'investigation' on the other aspirants?

Why bringing MKO into it without having anything concrete to back it up?

I pity the youths and the people who see internet and social media as their bible. They believe so much in propaganda and fake news without any sense of objectivity.

Lazy youths all over

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

How about this report below. Note the name peter obi. peter obi is indeed a thief and a mass murderer.

I completely agree with you my guy.

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ottersberger(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Golan007:

You even sound stupid.

No where in the US would you be asked to forfeit money in a CRIMINAL case without jail time, it is not possible.

I know the furthest you've been is probably Ghana, so you imagine a lot of things.

The only stupid person here is you. Have you been to the US or are you sitting in Agidingbi and assuming what you don't know. Talking to you lots is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Arysexy:

Lalasticlala, seun, oam4j, Dominique

Rule 8, twisting my comment with fake or false comment.

Rule 19, alternate account of banned moniker

Lalasticlala, seun, oam4j, Dominique Can you tell this lady to stop calling for my ban. It is really annoying. Please warn her.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Neddstark: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
blaise26abj:

I personally think they should have kept quiet. That guy will dig up all the dirt on their family and prove that statement . He is resilient . Besides just listen to Fela’s song about Abiola . You will have an idea of who Abiola was . Forget all the National hero ish . READ up about him

Every billionaires in Nigeria have corruption and dirty deals on them. All over the world. Hundenyin, uses lies and paints it attractive to look like facts. I pity that guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Udemzy05: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Davis Hundeyin needs to calm down.

He's picking up a lot of avoidable battles lately.

Elections will come and go; don't let politicians ruin your relationships

Politicians ruin his relationship with who?

Where he resides in a foreign land? Or let me guess,they will pull another Nnamdi Kanu stunt on him right?

Trust me most politicians will avoid him now, even Reno the table shaker avoids him.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by amaridigital(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Analyst7:
I don’t know if this news is true or not
But I feel like believing he’s actually a drug lord too…just because ure painted innocent by the masses then doesn’t mean u not the devil urself

Of course you will feel that way. Your jealousy is legendary you won't even let a dead Yoruba man to rest in peace again. I guess the only saint that ever lived is the over-hyped and overated 3rd class graduate Peter Obi. Shame!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
pafo:

He is not Yoruba! He is an egun boy from badagry.

Egun no be Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Golan007: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
ottersberger:

The only stupid person here is you. Have you been to the US or are you sitting in Agidingbi and assuming what you don't know. Talking to you lots is a waste of time.

Yes, i i have been.

Your summation is so daft, whatever form of education you got is certainly inadequate.

How can someone like you even begin to spawn progenies?

Does it make any sense to you that a drug dealer's only penalty is forfeiture of funds?

Abeg go school.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Fahdiga(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Like you spoke the truth that I busted tonight?

If e sure for the Abiolas then let them sue David Hundeyin.
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Neddstark: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
blaise26abj:

His expose on flutter wave , Nasco and now Tinubu has been damning . He doesn’t need elections to do his job . I won’t be surprised if he writes about Peter Obi too . He is only doing his job and he is doing it brilliantly

Hundenyin blamed Akpabio for the murder of the Akwa Ibom job seeker. Only dumb people believe him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goke7:

He is just a small boy who is yet to understand life. He's toying with a whole major tribe in Nigeria.

One of the reasons yorubas don't hold obasanjo much in high esteem was his disrespect for abiola. Now this thirty something is daring a whole yoruba race. hmm

So if Abiola was a drug lord we should overlook it because his a Yoruba man? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
David Hundeyin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simon Ekpa = Cownu = peter giringori obi

David is their (the people from that side) god and they must worship him.

Meanwhile look at giringori shamelessly buying the votes of hungry people from his tribe.
2nd pic: giringori stole anambra's heritage and passed it down to his daughter.
3rd/4th pics: giringori conspired with others to massacre 5000 anambra citizen and dumped their bodies in akwuzu river.
why are you so pained? Is there anywhere Peter Obi's name was called in the article? If we start you guys will say Obi's supporters are too toxic, be WARNED

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by ottersberger(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Golan007:

Yes, i i have been.

Your summation is so daft, whatever form of education you got is certainly inadequate.

How can someone like you even begin to spawn progenies?

Does it make any sense to you that a drug dealer's only penalty is forfeiture of funds?

Abeg go school.

If this is the best defense you can come up with, then you may want to consider returning to the classroom. You are in no measure qualified to intervene in the manner you seek in a matter for which your knowledge is utterly deficient.

I hate to waste my time. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Goldenkrezi: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Calm down. That's your problem. Meanwhile be BATIFIED.

I give you just 2 months from now..
You'd see it yourself that your useless Agbado grandfather stands no chance
Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is from a dysfunctional background that denied him of functional perspectives' parenting hence he has nothing but hate for everyone including his biological dad who he derisively called the No. 1 bully in the world. Parents are like rags to him.

This is a lesson to everyone still outsourcing their fathely roles; you will have children with so much high voltage but useless to themselves and eventually blow up themselves in the long run, according to Pastor TD Jakes.

The Abiolas should sue him and give him opportunity to defend himself if it is established that his allegation is a case of malicious defamation that is injurious to the legacy of their late father.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers

You can help them to sue him

3 Likes

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Golan007: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Neddstark:

Hundenyin blamed Akpabio for the murder of the Akwa Ibom job seeker. Only dumb people believe him
Hundeyin even claimed Tinubu never graduated from a University in the US, only for the school to set the record straight and even began to charge a fee for anybody trying to make such enquiries.

The noise on that front summarily came to an abrupt end.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Golan007: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
ottersberger:

If this is the best defense you can come up with, then you may want to consider returning to the classroom. You are in no measure qualified to intervene in the manner you seek in a matter for which your knowledge is utterly deficient.

I hate to waste my time. Bye.

Flee with your tail between your legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by castrokins(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please, Sue David If He's Rabble-rousing

1 Like

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
I am beginning to realize that the useless mkpumirin ipig I peter giringori obi stands no chance

I completely agree with you on this. Meanwhile make sure you are BATIFIED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by GodsOwnMan: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
1bunne4lif:
Is peter Obi a mass murderer, a thief and shameless vote buyer?

Thank you for that question. The answer is yes. Here are the details. Peruse:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler by Abelino(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wake up from your slumber o. Agbado reps. Lol
GodsOwnMan:

I know its painful that giringori the mass murderer/thief pretend to be a saint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.