Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible (45063 Views)

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by BlackLaw: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Damn niggurr...

You better be sure she's loyal mehn.. experience has taught many niggurs that if you take a hoe outta this shithole she'll bury you.

24 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aklion: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
That's good move. I hope tomorrow your wife won't chase you out of your own house for any reason. Outside country na women they win house case. Take note.

21 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Emilokan1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
angry
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by donfemo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.

This looks like a stupid advice but truth is that this is Gold. You don't have to do things as stated but you get the point he is driving at.

17 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Sunijacks(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
For your safety bro... Do prenup before or during wedding and before bringing her to the UK just incase of any incasity.

E get why

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by SocialJustice: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

There's no need to be sleek about a prenup, it is something they should both discuss in the presence of the lawyer making the document.

11 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Linesman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na You Biko be the Real Man wey Our Ladies dey wait up to 56 Years for before Dem Marry.

2 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by ojun50(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
She still need the marriage certificate
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Emilokan1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

That's not the information I'm looking for from you
Your statement is diversionary
ya eye go clear by force when you find yourself on the streets. Dem no dey telli pesin grin

13 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by wdcouture(f): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Oxtertee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
This thread go long pass 2nd Niger bridge.
make i sit down gidigba for this topic coz e go dey enlighten, Intending Uk travelers should come and learn o.

12 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Crafteck1: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Listen to elders advice. What an old man sees when he sits down, a young man cannot see it even when he climbs up an Iroko tree.

A word is enough for the wise grin

Dem no dey hear word like dog wey go lost no dey hear whistle.

16 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by CSTRR: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
That is why you must marry a woman whose senses are complete and has the fruits of the holyspirit.

If she is born again, it would be even better.

How can you be scared of carrying your wife abroad?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Le2money(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Those white here are more than hell on wen u marry them oo....haaa.... Oyinbo's are extremely dangerous Dan our own country women sev

RandyOku:

Lmao.
So you didn't see a "decent lady in UK" to marry?

You want to marry in Nigeria and bring your wife to UK...OK
No commentgrin

6 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by MT: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why is everyone seeing taking someone abroad as an achievement . No it is not and you are not automatically wealthy.

The value you possess will separate the men from the boys over there.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Crafteck1: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zoharariel:

I agree completely with your write up. Once you take any married Nigerian lady abroad, they instantly turn to tiger.

I cannot count the number of Nigerian men abroad who have been jailed (some committed suicide afterwards) for shooting or killing their inglorious, stubborn & ungrateful wives after they were taken abroad and turned into a mountain tiger.

Life is full of unintended consequences both good & bad for everybody, so - I would rather learn from other people’s mistakes & misfortunes than others learning from mine.

No bother, dem no dey listen, when e happen finish, dem go start justice for Bleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by hustla(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother

Go to the UK student visa thread

You'll get all the help you need

3 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by RichAbujaGuy: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
How this ignorant bleep reach the FP?

6 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by anthonyuncle(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
there are good and bad experiences associated with this act you are about to carry out.

i wish you good luck

6 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Lastmessenger2: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Most of you are discouraging the guy from taking his wife to be to the UK. Are you trying to say he should marry her and allow her remain in Nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Goldbw122(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
Nairaland help a brother
Please marry another wife as soon as possible, to avoid future problem.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by ModCaller: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do not do this thing you are planning to do. Leave her in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enddy50ty:

Listen to elders advice. What an old man sees when he sits down, a young man cannot see it even when he climbs up an Iroko tree.

A word is enough for the wise grin

Nigerian old men are no longer to be trusted whether sitting down or standing up. They have completely destroyed Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Chiedu4Trump: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
Nairaland help a brother
make sure you have good proof una marry.
Then apply for her to come with you
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by ModCaller: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Most of you are discouraging the guy from taking his wife to be to the UK. Are you trying to say he should marry her and allow her remain in Nigeria ?

Yes, he should. For his own sanity
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Bluffly: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
Nairaland help a brother
Marry first
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Timekeeper452: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:

Then start this method.

this might seem like a joke now, but until you are in these shoes you won’t appreciate this advise.

8 Likes

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by mixta140: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Overcometh:
Someone want to relocate with his new wife and someone else is telling him not to, this nairaland self
Can never forget my uncle a tennis player ... I fear woman pass anything

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by RandyOku: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Le2money:
Those white here are more than hell on wen u marry them oo....haaa.... Oyinbo's are extremely dangerous Dan our own country women sev

Must you marry an OYIBO

What happened to other AFRICAN ladies?grin

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by seanwilliam(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:

Then start this method.

why are you stressing yourself

Experience is the best teacher. I saw his response to you and I shook my head.. e go learn !

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.