Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible (45058 Views)

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by frubben(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

That's not the information I'm looking for from you
Your statement is diversionary
dem dey tell u now , u dey form portable. E go soon clear for your eye

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by 1Sharon(f): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Wrong interpretation woke sisters carry around online.

It is not true...Even gay men have women as their besties..

Are Nigerian men not these things?

Alot of you still support female circumcision
And see no issue in beating your wife as discipline.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Munzy14(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Most men nowadays are not like that.
Not true...

Men ugbu racha ga nwunye ha kara di..

Where I went to this morning for my treatment, a couple was there..They seem newly married...Nwoke di ka onye la goal, and you know little sickness that follows up for the ladies.. cheesy

Na so he leave work today, jiri aka ya kporo nwunye ya biawa ulo ogwu..

Ndi mpa mbu o ha n'ile mere otu ahu..

Forget men are getting actively involved in the commitment stuff.

Ndi mpa mbu nwere pride kara sef..

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by nextstep(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:
Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign... Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Op, please ignore this helpful, though dangerous advice.

One, it's fraudulent to make people sign while witholding key information, or inserting later. I cringe at doing this to anybody. Have a legit prenup if you must, dont introduce wuru into your marriage.

Two, documents signed under false pretexts or duress are routinely thrown out of court.

Three, just be a nice husband to your wife. Recognize that if you live in Uk, you will need to comport yourswlf like other Uk men and their wives. Don't bring Naija male chauvinism, because I'm sure that's half the reason for the wahala in the first place.

Fourth: build a rental property in Naija to feed you in the likely event that she turns on you (based on statistics)

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by tabaralph: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

Trust me you will need this piece of advice sooner or later

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nyascobar1414: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=LoveGifted post=114922506]
Abeg stop with all these kind mentality.
UK is not USA.
Marriage wey go work go work once GOD is backing the marriage up.
[/quote :.

God dey back marriage you say Even pastor chris marriage is now a fairy tale...

Ignorance is bliss

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Sterope(f): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2022

Leave your dreamland and work with us. You must think the court and the rest of the world are as daft as you. Focus on the topic please.
aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by FiremanX: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Misogynistic, superstitious, arrogant.
And Nigerian wives are worse dan that

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by outofthebox: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

I don't have anything
I don't even have money in my account
I will start life with her
Do it if you need to. I also did it but I knew what I was getting myself into. Do I regret it? Maybe. Should I whine about it? No, there are positives to take from it.
Take the step but don't loose guard. Don't attempt to start any mortgage plan yet together.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Sterope:

Leave your dreamland and work with us. You must think the court and the rest of the world are as daft as you. Focus on the topic please.

In his mind he has UK figured out. grin

1Sharon:

They don't want him to take his wife his wife to the UK, they want him to take them instead.

Una no go kill me with laugh. Haha

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nyascobar1414: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Le2money:
I completely agree with you on this bro... I'm in UK already, and my wife and my baby are both coming in couple of days.....I'm always prepared for the worst.....if she turn to monster, then I will be glad that through her,my daughter have at least enter this country ....and she can live her life the way she wants.....though I trust my wife but human being can be unpredictable... Na my girl future I wan secure not even mine or hers cheesy cheesy

What a lost soul..

Adversaries will make you learn.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by odinson1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Don't take her to the UK. Go there alone, hustle hard, stay single and enjoy your life, don't have kids, and don't cohabitate with a female.

You get time cheesy
Men like him will never know the Heat of a flame until the pass through it. He wants to be a patriarch and have a family in a society of Feminized Men who worships women abi? He mind go soon dey grin

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Sterope(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
He must have marvelled at his brilliant plan. Lots of mad people amongst us grin

pocohantas:

In his mind he has UK figured out. grin

Una no go kill me with laugh. Haha

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Mariangeles(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Not true...

Men ugbu racha ga nwunye ha kara di..

Where I went to this morning for my treatment, a couple was there..They seem newly married...Nwoke di ka onye la goal, and you know little sickness that follows up for the ladies.. cheesy

Na so he leave work today, jiri aka ya kporo nwunye ya biawa ulo ogwu..

Ndi mpa mbu o ha n'ile mere otu ahu..

Forget men are getting actively involved in the commitment stuff.

Ndi mpa mbu nwere pride kara sef..

O wu otu o na e ji e gbu ha ka mmii in the beginning.
Even Jesus used it in one of his parables. cheesy
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OvertheTop(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother

I hope you are very very very very very sure of this your Woman... shocked
Please Update Us...on your Doings in 2 to 3 yrs Time.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Streetdreamx(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
I see n*ggaz turning elders in this post... But Op you try listen small.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by odinson1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

I don't have anything
I don't even have money in my account
I will start life with her

Experienced men are advising you now you won't listen.
Don't come and create a thread later of how your wife accused you of domestic violence and kicked you out of the house sha.
If you must get married,marry a White woman there. Do not ever make the mistake of marrying here in Nigeria and taking her with you abroad

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Munzy14(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Are Nigerian men not these things?

Alot of you still support female circumcision
And see no issue in beating your wife as discipline.
The problem with you ladies is, If one man treat you bad, all men are bad..smh.

On issue of female circumcision, a strong mother will not allow that..It is still up to you ladies.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Dbliz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Don't take her to the UK. Go there alone, hustle hard, stay single and enjoy your life, don't have kids, and don't cohabitate with a female.
Living such life as you just said is really thrilling to me. But how do I cope in old age? As I've seen a lot of unmarried old men suffer in their old age

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OvertheTop(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't married her and you are saying she is your wife

They don't seem to have even get to know each other well in a courtship. undecided
He just want to Rush!!!
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Femi8586(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

I seriously hope your wife is truly a good woman and not pretending. You might not know the value of that advice yet.

The law favours women there too much. If she wan treat your Bleep up later, na just ordinary accusation and you're gone.

They'll automatically believe whatever lies she tells about you unless you have solid evidence to clear yourself.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by godwon01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
You are starting after the marriage ceremony. If you are applying as an accompany spurse, you need marriage certificate, photography of your wedding ceremony, evidence of accomodations in the UK, your pay slip, Tb certificate of your wife, English test certificate if she is not a graduate of any university, her visa application with evidence of NHS payments , etc. Best of luck

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Martinez39s(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dbliz:

Living such life as you just said is really thrilling to me. But how do I cope in old age? As I've seen a lot of unmarried old men suffer in their old age
Take care of your health, go to the gym and eat healthily. Start doing this early. Take care of your body now and put it in good shape so that your body will take care of you in old age. Old age isn't doomed.

By the way, having a wife and taking her to live abroad is not the surest way to curb loneliness in old age. Go and enjoy your life. It is such a time to be alive.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Caleycashh: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother
Marry where you dey... most Nigerian girls are so ungrateful!!!
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Munzy14(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

O wu otu o na e ji e gbu ha ka mmii in the beginning.
Even Jesus used it in one of his parables. cheesy
Smh...you

Ok my friend nwunye ya mupuru the 4th child, ya na eji aka ya a ga ahia azutara nwunye ya ihe..

He doesnt stay outside beyond 5:30pm.

So ha ka no na mbido?

Hapu o..Umu nwoke uwa ugbu a ji love bia...

The problem wuzi Umu nwaanyi mege shakara

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by ukaface(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:

"Met" Buhari?

Why should I "met" him
lmaooooo
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

that's a wise man giving you wisdom.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by InvertedHammer: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
/
Fill out the forms.

Bring a bunch of the forms for her to append her signature.

Somewhere in there, hide prenup documents and ensure she signs.

Start hedging your investments.

We sit back and wait for your lamentations.

/

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Mariangeles(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Smh...you

Ok my friend nwunye ya mupuru the 4th child, ya na eji aka ya a ga ahia azutara nwunye ya ihe..

He doesnt stay outside beyond 5:30pm.

So ha ka no na mbido?

Hapu o..Umu nwoke uwa ugbu a ji love bia...

The problem wuzi Umu nwaanyi mege shakara

Okwu gbasara ihe ndi a ehn...o di stressful.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Dbliz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Take care of your health, go to the gym and eat healthily. Start doing this early. Take care of your body now and put it in good shape so that your body will take care of you in old age. Old age isn't doomed.

By the way, having a wife and taking her to live abroad is not the surest way to curb loneliness in old age. Go and enjoy your life. It is such a time to be alive.
Thanks alot for the input. But answer just this other one. At old age, there are certain things that definitely you just can't do again. In such cases, what should such person do? Hire a maid? Or stay in an elderly health care home?
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.

All this wahala because you want to marry and relocate to the UK?? Nawao

All this wahala na to what end, biko?
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by fabson21(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Love dey catchthis one u better listen to the advice
aaking:

OK no problem sir. When she reach UK she go japa leave you without anything grin

Why not wait till you marry her before you start the process. Then she bears your name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59