Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible (45060 Views)

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by bisqit: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Let's just hope frustrated nairalanders don't end up poisoning your mind against your wife.
why do you women change when you reach abroad?

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Martinez39s(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

You tell a Nigerian not to do these things?
Nigerian men need to have sense. It is small small.

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by bisqit: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You, I've been noticing your negative comments.
Every good man is a simp to you.
and yet you want a tough man. What do you women for christ sake
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by outofthebox: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Caleycashh post=114925489]What makes you a man if you are not domineering!?... even nature alone should let you know a man is built to dominate, take your feminist shit outta here![/quote pp]
Dude! Am a guy and I can tell you that you have to slow things down with these ladies over here until you can stand on your own.
Am also bidding my time. These women have no joy o. Just no born
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Caleycashh:
See your mouth like duck fowl own!, shey achievement they forbid you too, most people commenting here are commenting from experience, not you in Nigeria wey never even see plane, yeye girl... opinionated my ass. Na your type dem dey talk about, useless feminists!

Please, get lost. When you marry your own, leave am for Nigeria, ignorant thing.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Caleycashh: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, get lost. When you marry your own, leave for Nigeria, ignorant thing.
All your family and generation are all ignorant things, una dey find mumu man wey una go end untimely, with all your knowledge you're still in that hell hole called Nigeria... piece of shit!!!
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Caleycashh: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=outofthebox post=114926991][/quote]Talk like a man then!
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by swissgoldenpro2: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Congrats Bros
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Slynation(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

That's not the information I'm looking for from you
Your statement is diversionary
You better take that advice for your own good... E get why!!
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by HajiaNotu: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Anything to demonize Nigerian ladies/ women is welcome on this forum... undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Timetravel88: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
sokera:
you are right , when you are doing it just close your eyes and be ready for anything . Just do it for the sake of the kids ...

But this is wrong, the allusion that we must compromise for the benefit of our kids should be threaded with caution. Old age is very unforgiving and we must also strive to prepare for it. Imagine a man who sacrifices everything for his children and is left in penury at old age with a mental breakdown.
We must learn to balance the two, as we raise our kids let's also remember to guard jealously our retirement plans. It is no guarantee that your children will be wholly there for you when you get old.

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
marriage Agreement

1 Share

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OvertheTop(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

What a lost soul..

Adversaries will make you learn.

To survive, He'll have to Leave the UK for them.....

cc :Le2money
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Le2money(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
I blv u are the lost soul bro

Nyascobar1414:

What a lost soul..

Adversaries will make you learn.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Le2money(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol....says who bro.....u mean I can't survive without a woman in UK or maybe I don't understand your message bro

OvertheTop:

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Enuguguy: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na Akwa Ibom girl not calabar

quote author=madjune post=114924747]

That's a tricky one.

Once abroad, the average Nigerian girls acts almost the same.
I think this quasi uniformed behavioral pattern is conditioned by the sense of poverty which haunted their past.
Also, the ingrained aggressive trait of our culture plays its part as most times, you find out she offers her responses or insights to things from the angle of fight, argument or roforofo.

To be more direct, the Calabar girl will easily show you Pepper on the long run as see finish sets in.

The Yoruba girl is 50/50.
If she's the type that's family oriented, avoids large circle of friends and frequent owambe; then go for her.

The Ibo girl- If she's too educated, much money, make sure you have a back up plan.
Also, watch her friends and the sort of movies or words that come out of her mouth because one day, she will give you a playback and your life will be like a movie.
[/quote]
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Enuguguy: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wellington21:
Go any Magistrates court close to you and obtain a marriage certificate. You need it to proof there a tie between and your wife.

I'm not in Nigeria yet until November
If I start the process I don't know whether I can finish and we will travel together
I want to know how long it will take for UK spousal visa and when we should start the application
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OvertheTop(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Yep. Go to elderly health care home or hire maids and caretakers. At a very old age, you wouldn't be able to do much and that is okay. Old age is when you should relax, reflect on your life, and prepare for death (everyone's final bus stop). Do all you want to do and chase fun and your happiness when you have the strength.

If you get divorce raped or stay in a marriage where the woman wears the pants (thanks to the family laws), becomes a thorn in your flesh (thanks to the family/domestic violence laws) and you become miserable and can't leave due to the cost of divorce, you will wish you took my advice. You might argue that it doesn't happen everyone, but it only takes one encounter and the probability of what I wrote happening is large.

Your peace of mind, serenity in your abode, and utter freedom are priceless and not worth risking by getting married in a western society. Never! Later in life, you will realise this.

Finally, try your best to avoid entering the child support plantation because that is another slavery and oppression on its own. Avoid having kids with a wife, babymama or any woman.

Go and enjoy your life. Hustle hard, make that paper and go have fun. There are a lot of sweet hobbies and entertaining and fulfilling things to do with your one and only life before you die.

Soooo, he should beeee....No girl friend, NO sex.....Na die be that naa
Where is the fun in that?
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Iamicekid(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Your whole mumu family, should read this ........

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2013/04/02/five-reasons-your-prenup-might-be-invalid/?sh=7de2517b19a5

Omo how u take pass for school sef, ur papa suppose go collect the money back ooo, read what you send and understand the basis why a prenup will be thrown out in the link ur mumu send
It can only be thrown out if it’s was sign under duress, so why will any reason person want to marry someone that you will have to forced them to sign not to take ur property in the first place… Think and understand before quoting me again mumu
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OvertheTop(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Timetravel88:

But this is wrong, the allusion that we must compromise for the benefit of our kids should be threaded with caution. Old age is very unforgiving and we must also strive to prepare for it. Imagine a man who sacrifices everything for his children and is left in penury at old age with a mental breakdown.
We must learn to balance the two, as we raise our kids let's also remember to guard jealously our retirement plans. It is no guarantee that your children will be wholly there for you when you get old.

TRUTH!!
in most cases they wont be there for you....
they will also be busy with their lives....

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Lexusgs430: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Iamicekid:

Omo how u take pass for school sef, ur papa suppose go collect the money back ooo, read what you send and understand the basis why a prenup will be thrown out in the link ur mumu send
It can only be thrown out if it’s was sign under duress, so why will any reason person want to marry someone that you will have to forced them to sign not to take ur property in the first place… Think and understand before quoting me again mumu

Because all members of your family, are so daft not understanding that a prenup would be contested, whenever presented.........

You dey think like your papa, monkey no dey born goat... ....
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Venekconsultt: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
this guy, lol
robinso01:
I don't know anything about the process,but don't let nairalanders discourage you about taking her to uk. Wish you luck.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Dbliz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Yep. Go to elderly health care home or hire maids and caretakers. At a very old age, you wouldn't be able to do much and that is okay. Old age is when you should relax, reflect on your life, and prepare for death (everyone's final bus stop). Do all you want to do and chase fun and your happiness when you have the strength.

If you get divorce raped or stay in a marriage where the woman wears the pants (thanks to the family laws), becomes a thorn in your flesh (thanks to the family/domestic violence laws) and you become miserable and can't leave due to the cost of divorce, you will wish you took my advice. You might argue that it doesn't happen everyone, but it only takes one encounter and the probability of what I wrote happening is large.

Your peace of mind, serenity in your abode, and utter freedom are priceless and not worth risking by getting married in a western society. Never! Later in life, you will realise this.

Finally, try your best to avoid entering the child support plantation because that is another slavery and oppression on its own. Avoid having kids with a wife, babymama or any woman.

Go and enjoy your life. Hustle hard, make that paper and go have fun. There are a lot of sweet hobbies and entertaining and fulfilling things to do with your one and only life before you die.
And in the situation whereby am the only child of my aged parents, I should still forget about having children?or I rather adopt?
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by MDDarah84(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother

https:///+w7uNtqFX_yo2ZWJk

Your solution to visa application issues
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nyascobar1414: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
OvertheTop:

De guy dey think with en balls... Just Imagine de crap..
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nyascobar1414: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Le2money:
I blv u are the lost soul bro

Stfu... You dont love yourself that's all I know... Keep securing your wife's future..
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Thomthom(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

That's not the information I'm looking for from you
Your statement is diversionary
Just wise up.. even if you feel say e no make sense.. still rum am like that.. Na experience person they cap you so
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by sokera: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Timetravel88:

I don't see the correlation between what we are discussing and your contribution... Maybe I should explain the content to you , the point is if a man is planing to relocate with his wife and kids to abroad especially a country like UK , the man should prepare his mind that anything can happen when the wife get to the UK , she mite develop strange and rude attitude towards the husband because of those countries give women more power , just be prepared as a man and be ready for anything she do for you ... but don't stop the plan to relocate your family abroad because of the future of the kids , they will get better education, health care and their security is guaranteed better than Nigeria, those qualities are what you should consider for your kids and not what attitude your wife will put on when she get there ... se you get ? Just do it for the future of the kids and don't be scared to do it because of the fear that your wife will turn beast

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Nyascobar1414: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
BlueAir:
I like this one. E get coconut head.

Dis guy no go kill me wid laff.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by galantjoe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Many have plied this road, some had died, while some committed suicide and others are homeless because they naive wives had evicted them from the houses they built.

Never try bring your wife to UK ��. It will never end well

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Lexusgs430: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
galantjoe:
Many have plied this road, some had died, while some committed suicide and others are homeless because they naive wives had evicted them from the houses they built.

Never try bring your wife to UK ��. It will never end well

Exceptions to this rule are widely available...........

1 Like

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by jedisco(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.

And who told you such agreements mean anything in the event of a divorce?
If the man presents such, it'd even count against him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.