Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible (45017 Views)

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Why Bringing A Spouse Abroad Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aaking(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zoharariel:

I agree completely with your write up. Once you take any married Nigerian lady abroad, they instantly turn to tiger.

I cannot count the number of Nigerian men abroad who have been jailed (some committed suicide afterwards) for shooting or killing their inglorious, stubborn & ungrateful wives after they were taken abroad and turned into a mountain tiger.

Life is full of unintended consequences both good & bad for everybody, so - I would rather learn from other people’s mistakes & misfortunes than others learning from mine.

Great word from you. The experience that I have I try to share a little with him. One of my cousins is in a dilemma now. Wife was given the two children without him seeing them but to send upkeep. They even gave him miles to walk with from the place the wife reside
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aaking(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Juleeee:

Just like that she will just live him?
How delusional are you or how stupid are the little girls in your life?

Have you ever travelled outside Nigeria before? You're still a baby girl. But on a serious note please love your husband and cherish him when you get there. May you never be negative example, which we already had so many issues like this.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by OnionBandit(f): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
aaking:

Can you please met Buhari to answer your questions
dumb
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother

You would Wail and regret bringing her over.. we would mock you when the time comes..
. Don't know why igbo boys too dey MuMu for women..

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

That's not the information I'm looking for from you
Your statement is diversionary

Phool..
MuMu SIMP..

Onye eririeri .. iga ebe Akwa Las Las ...

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aaking(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
OnionBandit:
dumb

The way you call Buhari dumb .he had already carried and given his physical bandits your father's inheritance. Peace I live with you
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Martinez39s(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Dbliz:

And in the situation whereby am the only child of my aged parents, I should still forget about having children?or I rather adopt?
Are you the only child of your parents?

Anyway, stop worrying about continuing the family name or bloodline. The world doesn't care about your family name or bloodline except if your family name and bloodline have achieved something valuable or made a profound impact any point. "Otedola", "Musk", "Bezos" and "Gates" are family names that will never be forgotten because of the achievements of certain individuals.

If you don't want your family name to be forgotten, try making an impact that will never be forgotten. Great men are remembered for their works and achievements not giving birth to kids. Everyone has family name, not special about it. Everyone had to have a bloodline and be born by somebody, nothing special; even goats and antelopes have their bloodline... nothing special.

Take care of your parents, but have it in mind that you have your own life to live and you are not obligated to please anyone by procreating. Your parents have lived theirs, it is up to you to live yours.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Martinez39s(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Zoharariel:

I agree completely with your write up. Once you take any married Nigerian lady abroad, they instantly turn to tiger.

I cannot count the number of Nigerian men abroad who have been jailed (some committed suicide afterwards) for shooting or killing their inglorious, stubborn & ungrateful wives after they were taken abroad and turned into a mountain tiger.

Life is full of unintended consequences both good & bad for everybody, so - I would rather learn from other people’s mistakes & misfortunes than others learning from mine.
You are a smart dude. This is how you know people that value their lives.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Martinez39s(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2022
galantjoe:
Many have plied this road, some had died, while some committed suicide and others are homeless because they naive wives had evicted them from the houses they built.

Never try bring your wife to UK ��. It will never end well
Many won't listen.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Martinez39s(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2022
monfizzy:

You guys never learn. Why do you want to bring her over? This thing never works. If you want to remain married leave her where she is. This woman will disappoint you. U.K. and the larger Western world marriage doesn’t work. I know you won’t heed to this advice but you’ll remember one day that you were warned.
He won't learn. They assume their own is different.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by devilmaycry1(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2022
aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.
In addition: they even gave my cousin Miles to walk with from where the useless girl and my cousin's children reside.

Note!
Not all women are same but pray that God should help you remove those who may want to separate both of you by fire. Go with your love of your life. Ijeoma
interesting
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by emmaodet: 12:55am On Jul 21, 2022
hashtagged:

You may be looking at love now but it's true. My uncle lost his house to his wife in the UK, he almost committed sucide when everything he worked for was taken from him. His wife later married her dentist and they live in his house.

Marriage may be sweet now but bro in a few years time you would come here wailing. We care about you that's why we are giving you advise.

But how come she divorced her hubby to marry a dentist? Is there something the dentist is doing right that your uncle did wrong?
Why has she not thrown the dentist out up till now? Does it mean the dentist is more understanding or what?

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by hashtagged(m): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2022
emmaodet:

But how come she divorced her hubby to marry a dentist? Is there something the dentist is doing right that your uncle did wrong?
Why has she not thrown the dentist out up till now? Does it mean the dentist is more understanding or what?

Idk maybe he bleeps better than your dad
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Caseless: 3:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Enuguguy:

signs that you are slow. You go learn. Wait until it hits you.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Caseless: 4:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I have been noticing this op.. An Ignorant and stubborn simp for that matter...

Uk is a woman's world... If you do anyhow..
Abi suicide no dey?
no mind the mumu. How a supposed Enuguguy no come sharp na him I no know.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by cooooooks(m): 4:09am On Jul 21, 2022
A good person won't feel dehumanized by such a letter??

aaking:
Make her sign a written document that
1. If she purpose to leave you in UK you are entitled to the Children on the said document write that " I am not fit enough to withstand the problems of the Children and don't need them around me"

2. Every of your assets and finance wouldn't be shared between both that "am ready to go for free"

Noted !!! Don't tell her about this info but give her to sign that is part of the document she'll needs to get there.

Another method for her to sign without she noticing what she is signing.

Type the following agreement document with all the wordings in it and the signatures both of you right and left side. Then input two witnesses from both families.

Then start this method.

After typing the following headings leave it blank without any inputs then go down to put the signatories . Same pattern
The headline should be in your own surname e.g your name is John book while she is ciara don. Your headings MOST be AGREEMENT BETWEEN JOHN AND CIARA BOOK.

I am giving you the experience of what my cousin went through.
In addition: they even gave my cousin Miles to walk with from where the useless girl and my cousin's children reside.

Note!
Not all women are same but pray that God should help you remove those who may want to separate both of you by fire. Go with your love of your life. Ijeoma
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by cooooooks(m): 4:10am On Jul 21, 2022
I think you misspelled "dehumanizing".
GlobTrotter:
. Very interesting.
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by cooooooks(m): 4:12am On Jul 21, 2022
The typed contract is dehumanizing.

They could both seek lawyers and draft a proper prenuptial agreement as needed.
Jovialjune1:

One thing about most of you here is that, in your little enclave, you'd type thoughtlessly and yet think you are right, this post is not even intelligent in the first place because a Judge will throw the daft and nonsense signed trash and start by sharing everything 5050 first, before dividing everything based on who earns more

Now if the Ops wife goes over there, Providence smiles on her and she becomes the wealthy spouse, and during divorce the court says she is to pay spousal support to the husband, would you also say she should have done all the nonsense you typed beforehand regardless of what the court says
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by harmargedon: 4:13am On Jul 21, 2022
aaking:

OK no problem sir. When she reach UK she go japa leave you without anything grin

Why not wait till you marry her before you start the process. Then she bears your name
em go soon understand.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by cooooooks(m): 4:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Some people meet the love of their lives in Nigeria before or during travels.

Asong as OP is not, erroneously, expecting a gulf in understanding of the laws, etc. They should be fine.
RandyOku:

Lmao.
So you didn't see a "decent lady in UK" to marry?

You want to marry in Nigeria and bring your wife to UK...OK
No commentgrin
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by cooooooks(m): 4:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Prenup during wedding is usually thrown out in the States, don't know about the UK.

The argument is that there was emotional distress: "if I don't agree to the prenup, the wedding that we have prepared for, family is here for, etc; would be cancelled".

Prenup must be done with 2 different lawyers representing both sides, and signed months before the wedding.

Sunijacks:
For your safety bro... Do prenup before or during wedding and before bringing her to the UK just incase of any incasity.

E get why
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by cooooooks(m): 4:17am On Jul 21, 2022
I think the person meant a Nigerian over there.
Le2money:
Those white here are more than hell on wen u marry them oo....haaa.... Oyinbo's are extremely dangerous Dan our own country women sev

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by cooooooks(m): 4:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Is it in the day of the wedding that you begin to see your life partner as your spouse??

Na wa o.
lexy2014:

You haven't married her and you are saying she is your wife
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Iamicekid(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Because all members of your family, are so daft not understanding that a prenup would be contested, whenever presented.........

You dey think like your papa, monkey no dey born goat... ....

Contested guy try dey reason now, oh I forgot maybe cause all the woman in your family are breed to be leeching off a man so it rob off on you, why would a woman that has a clean mind and not a mission not want to sign a prenup and a guy wey get sense wey no be simp like u and ur papa not know that she has an agenda and not call the wedding off, if them Beyoncé, Kim wey get status and money fit dey sign prenup cause they know they are here for love and not what they can gain if things go wrong.. no forget to tell ur papa se I talk se he wasted money on you sha, love and light muah
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Lexusgs430: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Iamicekid:

Contested guy try dey reason now, oh I forgot maybe cause all the woman in your family are breed to be leeching off a man so it rob off on you, why would a woman that has a clean mind and not a mission not want to sign a prenup and a guy wey get sense wey no be simp like u and ur papa not know that she has an agenda and not call the wedding off, if them Beyoncé, Kim wey get status and money fit dey sign prenup cause they know they are here for love and not what they can gain if things go wrong.. no forget to tell ur papa se I talk se he wasted money on you sha, love and light muah

I hope you have no prenup plans....... That your one boxer and tecno phone........ Simply worthless...... Hugs & Kisses xxxxxx ........... grin
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Iamicekid(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Lexusgs430:

I hope you have no prenup plans....... That your one boxer and tecno phone........ Simply worthless...... Hugs & Kisses xxxxxx ........... grin

Lol you wish, lol fool go play little boy I’m glad you learn a thing or 2 enjoy ur day boy
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2022
cooooooks:
Is it in the day of the wedding that you begin to see your life partner as your spouse??

Na wa o.

Is it seeing or calling? Can you call someone you haven't married your wife? Which school did you go or you don't know the meaning of the word wife?
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Iamicekid:

Lol you wish, lol fool go play little boy I’m glad you learn a thing or 2 enjoy ur day boy

You made no point ......... You only disgraced your very limited intellect .........
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aaking(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
cooooooks:
A good person won't feel dehumanized by such a letter??

She may be dehumanised but if she has good motive of the relationship she wouldn't have issue with it
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by PROPHETmichael: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
aaking:
Make her sign a written document

Enuguguy:

Stop displaying your foolishness by rejecting wisdom and thinking you're smart.

Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by aaking(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Enuguguy:
I planned to marry in 1st week of November 2022 and bring my wife to UK immediately with me
When do I suppose to start my visa application
NB..we don't have any marriage certificate yet
Nairaland help a brother

Once again brother. Love your woman and help her concerning every document but marry her before doing anything. God bless and Yearly Strengthen your Union in the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST.

My suggestions are not to harm you but just to support you bro
Re: Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible by MadarasBlade(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Marry her, get the marriage certificate, the court wedding, change of name on a daily..

Carry your wowan dey go.

A family friend had hers around May..And na so my mom advised her to do court wedding and document all...She left for UK to be with her man on Saturday.

This isn't a big deal..hence you know who you are married to.

Oga people change, you can't know how anyone would react or behave over time, we can only hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is New Ebonyi State. The Emerging Wonder Of The South East / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51