Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff (31175 Views)

32k Job In VI Worth It? / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / Current Vacancy For A Restaurant In VI - Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by tasceige(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chief nah wah!!

I read your comment from the beginning of the thread till this very moment. I need to ask what motivates you..
Same spirit from the very beginning to the end!!

GardenGreen:

Google don make you lose sight of existence outside Google..anyway since they bought your soul for am affordable 4M per month, it's understandable to want to " Google " life and see it as your psychological funnel of human existence into life on earth.

Anyways. A slave is always a slave..be it a cheap or an expensive one..one slave gets bought at 40M per.month and the slave relishes it same way a 20 dollars slave would relish his small wins

Again I say, there are realms and dimensions in life that dwarfs what one calls huge

As for video calls. My dear. It's a deal. But at my time..na that one sweet me pass. Make we carry the bugs enter higher realms since you no dey gre bow. But when I choose the day and time..before we do am. We go both do 10 M give away for forum. If you fit do am. I go do the project video calls at my time.

Now as for Artificial Learning, Data Statistics, Robotics and All things pertaining to Machine learning algorithms
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=GardenGreen post=114953794]

I am the ex employee so direct your comments to me,if you love to be treated below what you deserve, then that is your cup of tea, i said my truth and that is all I know, ever wondered why the company never responded to my post on LinkedIn?? Because I tagged them for a reason and if I did anything wrong, they can as well take legal actions if they please. One thing that can never happen is for anyone to bully me into silence because I carried out my job to the best of my abilities and I have prove of that, if you think I’m lazy. Then the joke is on You Mr.
If you’re so desperate, you can pick up a job at the company for yourself, they are currently recruiting.

1 Like

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
excellence44:
Avoid this sado masochist above.
you are obviously bitter
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Apparently there’s some user called Green whatever, who thinks I shouldn’t have called out the company, if you belong to the same school of thought, well good for you, but i will call out a company on their bullshit and the owner too anytime , if they don't meet up to what their contract states, i am nobody's slave, my father is the Vc of an entire university, my mum, an events planner, manages a catering and events company, which she named after me and still i choose to work, just for the experience, so i will not be subjected to trash. And that's on period! I wasn’t sent to one of the best private schools in Nigeria, and the best culinary school in Nigeria only to be employed, based off the fact that I passed the interview, because it wasn’t handed to me, I actually applied just like everyone else and I was given the job. So please miss me with all the bullshit of being entitled. I earned it and I know my rights and sure as hell will never settle for less.

1 Like

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
If it’s sure for any of you , reveal your real identities and stop hiding behind your keypads.
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
tasceige:
Wow!!!
Sure you read that part that says she complained to the management twice? Managing employees is one of the best thing a company can invest in. They can come to an agreement on what can be achieved. Common man!!

I'm open to your job doesn't mean I should be subjected to your job environmental conditions, not even when it has to do with being a chef. Nah food we dey talk about here oh.

Exactly He is a bully !!!!!!
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by Trojan8(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
anonimi:

You have said it all.
The hypocrites will however be the first to shout racism if they get the chance to go abroad and are treated half as bad as what they are encouraging.

She's not abroad, and I don't know where the talk of hypocrites stems from. Unless one of her colleagues got a better place then this would have made sense.
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
ednut1:
Hmmmm. No comments . Madam can you afford rent in VI to start with

Your point exactly?? Well I don’t live above my means if that’s what you’re asking

1 Like

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by Threesha(f): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
rozaie:
Apparently there’s some user called Green whatever, who thinks I shouldn’t have called out the company, if you belong to the same school of thought, well good for you, but i will call out a company on their bullshit and the owner too anytime , if they don't meet up to what their contract states, i am nobody's slave, my father is the Vc of an entire university, my mum, an events planner, manages a catering and events company, which she named after me and still i choose to work, just for the experience, so i will not be subjected to trash. And that's on period! I wasn’t sent to one of the best private schools in Nigeria, and the best culinary school in Nigeria only to be employed, based off the fact that I passed the interview, because it wasn’t handed to me, I actually applied just like everyone else and I was given the job. So please miss me with all the bullshit of being entitled. I earned it and I know my rights and sure as hell will never settle for less.
Babe! I beg my younger sister is looking for where she needs someone that can mentor in event planning & management, can you help?
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
GardenGreen:

Nairaland deleted my comment which was beneath the post because I said the truth. A truth they hate to hear.

Is it legal for Nairaland to have my comment deleted when I didn't violate any rules of the forum?

Evil employees. Employees from hell. Always running amock to cry falsely on almost everything. If all the men in your genealogy were men enough, you won't be looking for employment. Evil doer. I hate the " Quick Call-out Culture ".

Companies are folding up. Not just nationally, but globally. In their bid to improve humanity, some people do their best in their capacity to provide job opportunities only to be repaid badly by employees from Hell

Post the picture where you stay, let's have a look at that before we comment on this. Low-life shanty squatters always forming posh.

Eyes and minds focused on problems.

I'm 1000% certain that if handed same apartment, I'll get hypo and jik, have the toilet washed and throughly revamped.

I'd get floor cleaning fluid and clean the floors. When dried, I'll get a rug.

I'll fix the bunk, and get a foam. And focus on my job

They say 90% of graduates are unemployeable because they can't think and make decisions. This is a classic example. And you're one yourself. Let her go home and go and continue to sleep. Serious candidates will take the offer

They are currently recruiting, sufferHead gang!

1 Like

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
GardenGreen:

Nairaland deleted my comment which was beneath the post because I said the truth. A truth they hate to hear.

Is it legal for Nairaland to have my comment deleted when I didn't violate any rules of the forum?

Evil employees. Employees from hell. Always running amock to cry falsely on almost everything. If all the men in your genealogy were men enough, you won't be looking for employment. Evil doer. I hate the " Quick Call-out Culture ".

Companies are folding up. Not just nationally, but globally. In their bid to improve humanity, some people do their best in their capacity to provide job opportunities only to be repaid badly by employees from Hell

Post the picture where you stay, let's have a look at that before we comment on this. Low-life shanty squatters always forming posh.

Eyes and minds focused on problems.

I'm 1000% certain that if handed same apartment, I'll get hypo and jik, have the toilet washed and throughly revamped.

I'd get floor cleaning fluid and clean the floors. When dried, I'll get a rug.

I'll fix the bunk, and get a foam. And focus on my job

They say 90% of graduates are unemployeable because they can't think and make decisions. This is a classic example. And you're one yourself. Let her go home and go and continue to sleep. Serious candidates will take the offer

I will never stoop to your low life, low self esteem bullying, from the looks of it it’s obvious who the devil’s advocate is . Rubbish
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Abilistic:
smiley

The company should pay her since her services are no longer needed. That's no fair at all.
She ought to have waited for the 5 days before coming to rant on social media.

That apartment might even be better than where she lives cry

You should read the post again, and see where I said it’s been 5days, but oh well. I guess you’re just desperate to drop a comment so bad
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
rozaie:

I will never stoop to your low life, low self esteem bullying, from the looks of it it’s obvious who the devil’s advocate is . Rubbish

And for the records I’ll gladly be home sleeping , that be a modern day slave for peanuts
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
GardenGreen:

I never finish my thought process for up..na so your self esteem low reach. Make.i fit one Tig first na. Otunba Google
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

That isn't part of the condition and the company isn't doing her a favor. If you say the job comes with an accommodation, the accommodation should be decent and conducive enough for living. She shouldn't be fixing their property. People should watch out for such greedy employers as they can never do any better.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
cy4cent:
With the high unemployment rate some people are still this picky when given accommodation rent-free, many others would appreciate that accommodation and turn it into something spectacular.
She sounds so entitled!

They are currently recruiting my dear,
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by tasceige(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please take your time to check this profiles

Travicon33 and OutofEden
All same person.
This guy is not worth your time.
Someone that is begging for loan between 10 - 100k

tegrianonigltd:

Lol haba my chairman, mr project, you na my chairman na, wike personal person, project kings.

You just assume salary, you no even know am, but it’s fine, na 500k naira self my chairman

2 Likes

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by Rubyjade: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ma'am, I am aspiring event planner and would appreciate any help to possibly work with your mom after service which I will conclude by the end of the year
rozaie:

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

That isn't part of the condition and the company isn't doing her a favor. If you say the job comes with an accommodation, the accommodation should be decent and conducive enough for living. She shouldn't be fixing their property. People should watch out for such greedy employers as they can never do any better.

Exactly!!!!!
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
franciskaine:
the girl is too arrogant abeg.

Just like you are, talk to me directly if you please
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
rozaie:
you are obviously bitter
Air.
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
emerged01:
This is a better accommodation. May be the employee's expectation was too high. For a cook,you wont get more than this except your boss is staying in a newly constructed building. Some people pay 500k-1m annually for this in VI. When you applying for a private chef dont let your expectation be too high.

I appreciate your advice, but just to be clear, I am not “a cook” “ a cook is different from a chef “ I have my pot-folio to back it up. I have a professional culinary certification from red dish chronicles, google them and find how much their current rate Is for the 9months program I did, then you can come back with a better comment. Until then, please do not say what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by tasceige(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
You might not find him if your search on Nairaland, but try Google search and include Nairaland. It's really bad honestly to be a cyber bully. He knows what to say, when to say, maintain consistencies to prove his point.

Don't forget he is a content writer, so he knows how to choose his words

tegrianonigltd:

Lol haba my chairman, mr project, you na my chairman na, wike personal person, project kings.

You just assume salary, you no even know am, but it’s fine, na 500k naira self my chairman
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
KingLarry04:
I see nothing wrong with this place, just tidy the place up nd make it look homely, so many people are looking for this opportunity ,you can simply buy a carpet and cover up the tiles and as for the bed, you get a nice bed spread, that’s all

Well that’s you and not me, you really cannot tell me what is good and what isn’t tbvh, I also don’t kiss ass for a living
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Reference:
The place speaks a lot about the company and the folks that run it.
Details do matter.
I just hope the CEO is aware of the surroundings his food will be coming from.
Human capital in Africa is the least valued.

I wasn’t cooking from here, I was cooking from the main house building
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Allisgud:
That place dey okay na, instead use ur money mend the place by buying removeable and moveable something for ur comfortness

Exactly my point, why should I spend my money on a property that isn’t mine, you all don’t even know the half of this gist and I’ve been waiting for the company to respond, if they really can, clearly they know it won’t end well for them
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
einsteine:
If the accommodation was that important to the chef. S/he should have asked to see it before accepting the offer. Most BQ apartment in Ikoyi or Phase 1 for terrace apartment share kitchen and toilet. The apartment is never going to be the Hilton hotel. In any case, they fired the chef because there are lots of people who would take the job. This calling out is unnecessary. S/he is not Gordon Ramsay and is likely to get negative results from this rant. Who would want to employ a domestic staff that may air you on Linkedin over a disagreement?

Wahala be like disagreement, lol. I called them out come beat me
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
tasceige:

It's what I know I will share nah

But what does my salary have do do with anything . Lol
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by GboyegaD(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
rozaie:

Any small opportunity to bring marriage into an argument, typical Nigerian mentality, first of, I am not married, do I plan on getting married?? Yes someday? Do I see it as part of my life goals ? Certainly No. If I don’t ever get married , will I still make an impact in the world. Definitely! So please , keep your low blow argument to yourself.

I'm guessing you quoted me wrongly.
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

I'm guessing you quoted me wrongly.

Yea sorry, the replies are mixed up
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
GardenGreen:

Behind the scenes of over 60% of Nigerian companies is this way. I say this as a fact. From Guineas to Flour Mills, to Cadbury all have back room scenes like this and even worse

And yet the employees are the ones working their ass off, terrible thing!
Re: How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff by rozaie: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
crazymommy:

And how did you know the employment contracts based on listening to only the side of the lady's story??

Did you read the employment contracts for you to be able to know the terms and conditions that was given to her??

There are three sides to the story..

Her own side

The company side..

And the truth..

Well I have said my truth, they should come out and say their’s then if I’m lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers / Life Of An Unemployed Naija Girl / Job Vacancies For Today 29 June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.