Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Babe Is Too Clingy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Too Clingy (38589 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by UptownVibes(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2022
First ,I guess she is job less. Get her something doing, that will occupy her. Secondly, you have to be careful. Her type is the very jealous type. She can roast you alive or give you rat poison, if she suspects you're cheating.

She could also be a gamer,just using the calls to monitor your moves.

Just be wise and careful dude. Its well with you and your relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Highman56: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2022
You are a rich guy right?
She is just protecting her source of cash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Rexymania(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2022
That's y'all fvcking business. Women are shit
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Vix805: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2022
dy/dx .�� well she won't cheat on you so there's that.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

The issue here is she is so clingy, I mean it’s good to be clingy but I think this one is extreme. The nature of my job make me leave house very early and come back late at night. Before I wake up she is calling me, at work she is calling, when I’m back she would have given me 10 missed calls.

We talk everyday, but sometimes a man just want sometime to himself, and if I miss just a call I will have to Dey/dx the reason for missing that call, not to talk of the explanations. Every missed calls is always a potential cheating scenario to her. She monitors my movement as Bleep, I have to tell her where I’m going, when I’m coming, even if I’m going to the rest room and I did not tell her she flare up.

I don’t think of settling with anybody else as this is only her flaw but how do I reduce this, it’s affecting me a lot, if I’m out with freinds she wants to know them, can’t even speak to femal colleagues at work anymore. How do I go about this m, she is a sweet person.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting
bro ladies are mistletoe in nature
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Sammez94: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2022
JUST FOR LAUGHS

GET A FIRE EXTINGUISHER, MY DEAR

ON A SERIOUS NOTE
I don't have one, but that's how ppl that do say girlfriends behave. Looks cool. Just that you just have to talk too much. That's the part that always off me

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Sammez94: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
bro ladies are mistletoe in nature

Stingy bawo...

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2022
Sammez94:

Stingy bawo...where did you see stingy?
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Somebody dey find clingy e no see. You get clingy you dey find hermit.
Man can not be satisfied!
Thank God I am a contented man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by ghettochild(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Brightw278 post=114961386]Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

The issue here is she is so clingy, I mean it’s good to be clingy but I think this one is extreme. The nature of my job make me leave house very early and come back late at night. Before I wake up she is calling me, at work she is calling, when I’m back she would have given me 10 missed calls.

We talk everyday, but sometimes a man just want sometime to himself, and if I miss just a call I will have to Dey/dx the reason for missing that call, not to talk of the explanations. Every missed calls is always a potential cheating scenario to her. She monitors my movement as Bleep, I have to tell her where I’m going, when I’m coming, even if I’m going to the rest room and I did not tell her she flare up.

I don’t think of settling with anybody else as this is only her flaw but how do I reduce this, it’s affecting me a lot, if I’m out with freinds she wants to know them, can’t even speak to femal colleagues at work anymore. How do I go about this m, she is a sweet person.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting[/quote
Your girlfriend is jobless...
Let her get a job.. she wont have time calling every now n then..
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Eboski(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2022
I will advise you to run, don’t let love blind your eyes that she will change , when you marry her it will be worst, you can’t travel for a relatives or friends occasion, you can’t go out , speak with neighbors, she will always accuse you that you are a cheat, there will be no peace in your home, everyone will avoid you, please the sign is there now, it’s not love……

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by kingPhidel(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Wise one from the oldies yaff spoken
Papichulostunne:
End it while you still have your sanity is a good way of permanently reducing it without you looking like you are overreacting.

While you may love her, she isnt inlove with you. The word is "OBSESSED".

Obsession seem sweet when it starts and as a man your head will swell that the girl love you die. Before you know one day she go bath you acid cause of false suspicions.
Or threaten to kill herself that is when you will know you're in a ronaldo "DELIMA".. GET IT.. DELIMA - RONALDO . cheesy grin
ld
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Demigod22: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Deep down, it's more than being clingy, I believe your girlfriend is obsess with you, and obsession is not healthy. It's dangerous and difficult to deal with an obsess individual especially when it comes to relationship.

I once find myself in your shoes. I was wooing her but she refused, after some months she resurfaced and said she was ready for the relationship, since I was single I dated her. At first, such relationship is always sweet because you will mistake obsession for genuine love. She won't hug other guys and she wants me to stop hugging girls too, she won't leave my house, always visiting and wanting to sleep over. She wants everyone including enemies to know we are dating, she wants to know about every contact on my phone. We were students then.

She started spending her holidays in Abuja where I base so that we will still be meeting during holidays. She will cook and force me to eat, wash my clothes, do the calls, five times a day, always want to know about my movement and everything. Then, she wants to have my child, one friend pointed it out that this is pure obsession from her and it was becoming toxic. She won't let me be in the department even though we are in different levels, then the whole thing started affecting my sanity and I was becoming mentally depreciating.

When I broke up with her, she begged, cried, send her friends, coursemates, even her elder sister, she reported me to a lecturer. When she realized that I won't change my mind, she wanted to fight me one night, I pushed her away, she reported to her father that one cult guy beat her, her father contacted police and school security, her uncle brought vigilante, her crush brought school man o war and some cult guys. School was a living hell for me and unbearable. She laid rape allegation on me, reported me in the church, everything was just going the wrong way for me. IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO GIRL WILL is her last message to me.

Op, from experience, sit that girl down and talk sense into her, take charge of that relationship, she is checking your phone and suspecting you, how far do you suspect or check her phone? If she doesn't listen, for the sake of peace of mind and your life, flee from such unhealthy and toxic relationship.

Every relationship should be built on trust, respect and love, if she can't trust nor respect you then the relationship ain't worth it.

Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by DavidHarry(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Change the rules mam. Hold the frame. You have the capacity date another girl, let her adjust to your lifestyle. Let don't make her. If she doesn't dump her asss
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by coolh3ad(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting

Na the clingy clingy types dey cheat pass...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by phemy36(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
only one way :- breakup , any other way is invalid and prolonging the inevitable where she will either stab you or set you on fire ,fear women

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by gassbee: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Demigod22:
Deep down, it's more than being clingy, I believe your girlfriend is obsess with you, and obsession is not healthy. It's dangerous and difficult to deal with an obsess individual especially when it comes to relationship.

I once find myself in your shoes. I was wooing her but she refused, after some months she resurfaced and said she was ready for the relationship, since I was single I dated her. At first, such relationship is always sweet because you will mistake obsession for genuine love. She won't hug other guys and she wants me to stop hugging girls too, she won't leave my house, always visiting and wanting to sleep over. She wants everyone including enemies to know we are dating, she wants to know about every contact on my phone. We were students then.

She started spending her holidays in Abuja where I base so that we will still be meeting during holidays. She will cook and force me to eat, wash my clothes, do the calls, five times a day, always want to know about my movement and everything. Then, she wants to have my child, one friend pointed it out that this is pure obsession from her and it was becoming toxic. She won't let me be in the department even though we are in different levels, then the whole thing started affecting my sanity and I was becoming mentally depreciating.

When I broke up with her, she begged, cried, send her friends, coursemates, even her elder sister, she reported me to a lecturer. When she realized that I won't change my mind, she wanted to fight me one night, I pushed her away, she reported to her father that one cult guy beat her, her father contacted police and school security, her uncle brought vigilante, her crush brought school man o war and some cult guys. School was a living hell for me and unbearable. She laid rape allegation on me, reported me in the church, everything was just going the wrong way for me. IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO GIRL WILL is her last message to me.

Op, from experience, sit that girl down and talk sense into her, take charge of that relationship, she is checking your phone and suspecting you, how far do you suspect or check her phone? If she doesn't listen, for the sake of peace of mind and your life, flee from such unhealthy and toxic relationship.

Every relationship should be built on trust, respect and love, if she can't trust nor respect you then the relationship ain't worth it.

Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive.
hope u were not attacked by those she called on you

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by peedeeasobie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

The highlighted part will be your undoing.

Keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by eastgates1: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
You date a jobless and insecure serpentine being. If you are not careful we go read about you for this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by alizma: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

I hope you read that comment by demigod22? Take every inch of it very serious. The only second chance I want you to consider is that part where he suggested you sit her down and talk to her, if not I would have just tell you to quite now now.
Those girls can be faithful to a fault but the day she will misunderstand your closeness to a girl for cheating on her, one of you will meet your creator before you could give proper explanation of what brought about the closeness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enjoy while it last bro. When she starts withdrawing little by little, which i knw she will it's u that'll still complain
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by phemmyfour: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

Get her occupied
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by mecuries(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
get her to learn a skill rather than just being home....she's obviously bored

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by xarm(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
No big deal, she's jobless, mine use to be like that until she started working.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Nohate(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi my good people, please anybody should assist me with job, I was driver but the company I'm working with fold up, but I can do any work, my location is Lagos. MY WHATSAPP _ 09073032171
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by VULCAN(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
This type normally ends with the woman setting the man ablaze while he was asleep because she saw chats that implies he slept with an old GF.

RIP in advance.

May God have mercy on your soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Heterodox(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
She has Histrionics personality disorder

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by kozmokaz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
still in school, ASUU strike

Get her a something doing

A busy mind no go de reason all those things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by EmzyT: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

sharrap! but u re managing a girlfriend that is worse than OP's own, she has cheated on u and u forgave her but here u re telling a man to dump a girl that Clearly "Loves" him, Op just be open to her and tell her she's the one and mean it, give her the assurance, and for this mumu here typing nonsense don't take advice from kids that their own gf is doing worse, is only on SM u see a man and women that engage in domestic violence, GBV giving advisory

Good advice my G grin grin

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by oofjm: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
my own want us to be seeing everyday.....no be juju be that....i don't know if I should call it love or obsession.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by EmzyT: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by bigcee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
What do you want us to do when you're dating a jobless Little girl undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / At Last, We Wedded / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.