Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Babe Is Too Clingy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Too Clingy (38595 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Revelation4(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Irony of life. While me I'm looking for a woman like this

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by supernova247: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
My ex girlfriend was just the same. Ending the relationship gave me peace of mind and I'm happy I made that decision. Such a lady can kill u or take there life if things doesn't go there way in marriage..

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by tosaino95(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Guy Clingy girl mad oh level
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Zeewirld: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

The issue here is she is so clingy, I mean it’s good to be clingy but I think this one is extreme. The nature of my job make me leave house very early and come back late at night. Before I wake up she is calling me, at work she is calling, when I’m back she would have given me 10 missed calls.

We talk everyday, but sometimes a man just want sometime to himself, and if I miss just a call I will have to Dey/dx the reason for missing that call, not to talk of the explanations. Every missed calls is always a potential cheating scenario to her. She monitors my movement as Bleep, I have to tell her where I’m going, when I’m coming, even if I’m going to the rest room and I did not tell her she flare up.

I don’t think of settling with anybody else as this is only her flaw but how do I reduce this, it’s affecting me a lot, if I’m out with freinds she wants to know them, can’t even speak to femal colleagues at work anymore. How do I go about this m, she is a sweet person.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting

Have you bothered to look into the future and imagine what life will be in say 10 years down the line with her? Hopefully, that is assuming you married her ooo....In ten years, you should have children, moved up in your career and both of you might not been seeing each other often....Have you bothered to imagine what she would turn out to be then, if she is this terrible now

You are playing with fire.....

Most times,women acts before they think...This one might even poison you before she even remember the good things that you had done for her...just because she suspected you or even catch you.

A word is enough for the wise sha

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by 9jaGovernment: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

You are preoccupation for now. And this can be tiring.

Suggest she gets herself engaged with learning something. Just about anything of her interest.

Insist she does, if she doesn't want, explain why she should.

If it fails.

Take a look at yourself and tell yourself the truth only you can tell yourself.

God bless you for this advise.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Coldfeets: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

The issue here is she is so clingy, I mean it’s good to be clingy but I think this one is extreme. The nature of my job make me leave house very early and come back late at night. Before I wake up she is calling me, at work she is calling, when I’m back she would have given me 10 missed calls.

We talk everyday, but sometimes a man just want sometime to himself, and if I miss just a call I will have to Dey/dx the reason for missing that call, not to talk of the explanations. Every missed calls is always a potential cheating scenario to her. She monitors my movement as Bleep, I have to tell her where I’m going, when I’m coming, even if I’m going to the rest room and I did not tell her she flare up.

I don’t think of settling with anybody else as this is only her flaw but how do I reduce this, it’s affecting me a lot, if I’m out with freinds she wants to know them, can’t even speak to femal colleagues at work anymore. How do I go about this m, she is a sweet person.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting

You see trouble, you still wan carry head put inside am.

Okay... Continue.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by AgentGoat: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Class01:
Just like my last relationship. I really liked her buh I like my space. Funny enough she wasn't jobless as she a working class. Buh I guess there are something's we can't just understand.

Was she up to 25?

Op i forbid arsonist for you.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is not the meaning of "being too clingy "

Clingy (emotionally dependent) is a good trait.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Techm8: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
She doesn’t give attention we’ll complain, she gives us too much attention we’ll still complain…relationship is tiring
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
You just painted my girlfriend....
I love her to the moon though

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by omolasho: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
She shall eventually leave you for a guy who is firm and firm on her.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by ifihearam: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
omolasho:
She shall eventually leave you for a guy who is firm and firm on her.

True...women love to use a simp as a stepping stone to what they really want.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
chika11sydney:
be careful of what u wish for bro...make Dem no use u do kilishi o
How does this relates t o what I am saying?
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by osazsky(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

ur girl Is cheating on u..this is a distraction
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Rhozabeth(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

Are i fucking serious? U open ur chat foe hwr to aee because she suspects you! You are laying a very bad foundation to be honest. If u marry that kinda girl, u are in for something u will quickly get tires of!
However, its is people that cheat that get jealous the most. Shine ya eye!
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Emmanuel30a: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why don't you try to be clingy too? After all, you are not stingy. Are you? Do exactly what she is doing to you, to her as well and see how she would react to your clinginess. By that, you can work out somethings together, if not iron out everything. You can solve all the puzzles that way.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by showafrica(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

She is idle, get her job to do
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Dhanidhamy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

And that's how one day she'll get mad because she suspects you of cheating and light u up in flames
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by cerpvad(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's evident that you are not in control of the relationship. Don't be afraid of losing her. Call her bluff and tell her to stop that habit. If she refuses to adjust, walk away from the relationship.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Ppp1p: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
You mean a real man still have time for girlfriend in this economy

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by iFESTAC680(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
She has so much time on hand
Reduce the donkey time she has by Getting her busy

With this more than 40% of the problem is solved
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by iFESTAC680(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ppp1p:
You mean a real man still have time for girlfriend in this economy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
My brother,. People have mind shaaa o
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Slynation(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha Na type I want o
To be very honest, at first you will find it very romantic, not until babe can't go 30minx without talking to you on phone, or always wants to be around you at any point in time as if they tied you and her placenta together...

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Slynation(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...Deep one!

He ran away from Love.
Lol...boss, I think he ran away for his peace of mind...!! grin
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by escapadechuks: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

She's not clingy. She is insecure and doesn't trust you. That's not OK. Put it to her that if she doesn't trust you, she has no business being in a relationship with you.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by doggedfighter(f): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
9jaGovernment:

God bless you for this advise.

Thanks for blessing me. kiss
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Michella25: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
Isn't she busy?

Is she jobless

Why so much time on her hands?

Exactly o,
Advise her to get a job and get busy, na idleness dey worry am.
Let her go get a life godì.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Missionaire: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Check her well.
She is probably cheating on you.
Na reverse psychology she fit dey use for you like this.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Peskid147: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

Bro it time u call it quit,u Neva marry her she Don day suspect u like CID, she is too insecure and people like her usually have secret relationship that u will Neva know abt.just let her go her presence is not good for your mental health.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Munzy14(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...boss, I think he ran away for his peace of mind...!! grin
grin grin grin

So babe is no longer peace of mind..lmao

Obsession is one I dey fear till tomorrow..It can lead to untimely death.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Slynation(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

So babe is no longer peace of mind..lmao

Obsession is one I dey fear till tomorrow..It can lead to untimely death.
lol...I swear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Last, We Wedded / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.