Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Babe Is Too Clingy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Too Clingy (38597 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Currently In Another Boy's House Knacking / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Antai123(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
I don't like this kind of reaction from Nairalanders. Please find out if she is genuine about her clingy behavior, and let her know you love her, just build the trust and then continue your relationship.

Some people are just typing rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Gabkan7: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
She's only been paranoid due to her own personal fears you have to school to her get such negative thoughts out of her mind

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by harmargedon: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

The issue here is she is so clingy, I mean it’s good to be clingy but I think this one is extreme. The nature of my job make me leave house very early and come back late at night. Before I wake up she is calling me, at work she is calling, when I’m back she would have given me 10 missed calls.

We talk everyday, but sometimes a man just want sometime to himself, and if I miss just a call I will have to Dey/dx the reason for missing that call, not to talk of the explanations. Every missed calls is always a potential cheating scenario to her. She monitors my movement as Bleep, I have to tell her where I’m going, when I’m coming, even if I’m going to the rest room and I did not tell her she flare up.

I don’t think of settling with anybody else as this is only her flaw but how do I reduce this, it’s affecting me a lot, if I’m out with freinds she wants to know them, can’t even speak to femal colleagues at work anymore. How do I go about this m, she is a sweet person.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting
you dey see people Wey dem pour hot water because of common text message Abi, I no Wan read your news for crime section o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by gadgethead: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Most discerning men would have told her from the get-go over clinginess is a no-no after noticing the pattern . You probably enjoyed the attention too much, you allowed it to become the norm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by alizma: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Enjoy while it last bro. When she starts withdrawing little by little, which i knw she will it's u that'll still complain
The only time when those type of people withdraw is when they find someone better than you. Unfortunately they hardly give another person a chance while they are in a particular relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Wickedfact: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
You are dating an idle parasite. Let her get a and this nonsense will end.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by sphinixs2: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
Who else is having issues with a clingy girl. I have been in a relationship with my girl for sometime, everything has been going on fine a good girl and all you can desire in a lady.

The issue here is she is so clingy, I mean it’s good to be clingy but I think this one is extreme. The nature of my job make me leave house very early and come back late at night. Before I wake up she is calling me, at work she is calling, when I’m back she would have given me 10 missed calls.

We talk everyday, but sometimes a man just want sometime to himself, and if I miss just a call I will have to Dey/dx the reason for missing that call, not to talk of the explanations. Every missed calls is always a potential cheating scenario to her. She monitors my movement as Bleep, I have to tell her where I’m going, when I’m coming, even if I’m going to the rest room and I did not tell her she flare up.

I don’t think of settling with anybody else as this is only her flaw but how do I reduce this, it’s affecting me a lot, if I’m out with freinds she wants to know them, can’t even speak to femal colleagues at work anymore. How do I go about this m, she is a sweet person.

For the records I have never cheated on her before, she checks my phone from time to time too any chat with a female colleague and she is already suspecting me not until I open up the chats for her to read the contents and see we have nothing together. How do you all handle clingy girls it should not look like I’m overreacting

In my opinion you are not overreacting... Mind you, the signs are there urging you to RUN! Such insecurity she exhibits will not get better, bear in mind that years from now after marriage and child bearing, low self esteem might come in due to change in her physique, she would probably get more clingy, possessive and suspicious. In my opinion!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Gabkan7: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
gassbee:
dis are the type of babes dat wil burn u alive wen she suspects u of cheating, i bliv u av heard of d osun woman dat burn her husband because she suspected her hubby of cheating

please ignore and teach her to trust you more by your ways and doing.
change is constant all humans can be tutor to do better.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Wickedfact: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Antai123:
I don't like this kind of reaction from Nairalanders. Please find out if she is genuine about her clingy behavior, and let her know you love her, just build the trust and then continue your relationship.

Some people are just typing rubbish.

If she is insecure, that is her problem. She should learn to get something doing with her life and stop acting like an abandoned baby.
By the way, why is she disturbing the young man while he's at work? Doesn't she have something to do?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Olayetan(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Her type can kill if you cheat on her

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Wickedfact: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gabkan7:

please ignore and teach her to trust you more by your ways and doing.
change is constant all humans can be tutor to do better.

She is obsessed and idle. She can never be pleased as it is a mental condition. Na their type dey kill husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Mvena(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Girl wey get work no get time to dey clingy

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by PharmacyStore: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
She just loves you
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Brightstar001: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
She's obsessed, insecure or reacting due to bad experience from her past relationship(s).

Instead of tabling your complain here on NL, I'll suggest you sit her down n talk things through with her.

Let her know how uncomfortable you are with her behaviour(s).

Then you'll know what to do next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Akanoaaa(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sha make sure you always sleep beside fire extinguisher if you finally wedded her. I know wetin I dey talk

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by fredosan(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's not new to me, just sit her down and have a heart to heart talk, communication is key in any relationship so don't die in silence.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by sansid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
I once dated a lady banker that was like this. She was very suspicious of my every move. 'twas not as if I ever cheated on her or anything. She would always call me on phone during office hours and after, countless times. And I dare not miss any of her calls; I would have to explain why later.

Anytime I visited her or she visited, she would take her time to go through my call record and have me explain why I had been on call with a certain 'Rachel for 2 mins.' It was not funny at all.

But guess what, we eventually broke up coz she was doing exactly what she had been suspecting me of. I caught her red handed and I was MAD! She came begging with her friend, Halima, but I didn't want such a toxic person around me anymore. I just had to let her go!

So bro, shine your eyes well...well..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Slynation:
Interesting...!! You have a lot of work to do, leaving such a relationship ain't gonna be an easy task I must tell you, I remembered vividly a friend of mine had a chronic clingy GF like this and she's the type that always threatened to injure/kill herself whenever anything wants to go south, it was so bad to the extent my guy became weak and depressed...

He has stylishly introduced the girl to different guys to date but she only wants him, he purposely cheated on her just to end the ship, but babe forgived him without him begging grin he just had to leave the state entirely for her, but she followed him oO after managing to get his new address from his sister grin Baba ran back to Kaduna and without telling anybody, not even me his tight man, he left Nigeria for Ghana...He only dropped a message that he's fine, nobody should look for him and that was how the girl managed to move on after her tears must have filled a Geepee tank for months...

To be very honest, I felt for her because her only crime was madly obsessed with my niggi...but there was absolutely no breathing space for my guy and Baba just had to do the needful
Hahahhahahaha Na type I want o
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by wallarwallar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dis are all signs of ladies cheating on dere boyfriends cos they sabi all d games so dey want to do everything so u don't do same to dem. U better end it now be4 ur life end mysteriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin the delima (dilemma got me)
Papichulostunne:
End it while you still have your sanity is a good way of permanently reducing it without you looking like you are overreacting.

While you may love her, she isnt inlove with you. The word is "OBSESSED".

Obsession seem sweet when it starts and as a man your head will swell that the girl love you die. Before you know one day she go bath you acid cause of false suspicions.
Or threaten to kill herself that is when you will know you're in a ronaldo "DELIMA".. GET IT.. DELIMA - RONALDO . cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by stanisbaratheon: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

Women that do this are usually young upstairs.

Just end that relationship already. such woman can kill you with the slightest of suspicion you are dating someone else behind their back.

I had a girl like that last year and that was exactly why I left her. I became so scared of her clinginess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by akwunomy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:

Guy you will soon loose your sanity…I can’t tell you to end it…pen down the pros and cons of the relationship…and decide which way to go…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by chatinent: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Psychology says clingy ladies don't cheat.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Dizzyyish: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Demigod22:

When I broke up with her, she begged, cried, send her friends, coursemates, even her elder sister, she reported me to a lecturer. When she realized that I won't change my mind, she wanted to fight me one night, I pushed her away, she reported to her father that one cult guy beat her, her father contacted police and school security, her uncle brought vigilante, her crush brought school man o war and some cult guys. School was a living hell for me and unbearable. She laid rape allegation on me, reported me in the church, everything was just going the wrong way for me. IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO GIRL WILL is her last message to me.

Op, from experience, sit that girl down and talk sense into her, take charge of that relationship, she is checking your phone and suspecting you, how far do you suspect or check her phone? If she doesn't listen, for the sake of peace of mind and your life, flee from such unhealthy and toxic relationship.

Every relationship should be built on trust, respect and love, if she can't trust nor respect you then the relationship ain't worth it.

Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive.
Did she get tired and give up? Because these individuals would much rather lay in wait than give up.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Obiorahpcfg: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is a red flag my dear. Remove emotions and look at the traumas after marriage.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by ETIIKO: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please take it kindly with her. Iam sure she has nothing important doing because if she has something she's engaged in where will she have such time to distract you.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Fedelma: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
You allowed her from the beginning, & the only solution is leave her. If you continue the realationship you're bound to die young

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by AkuOlisa: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Brightw278:

There's a trending News about a woman that set her husband ablaze because of suspicion of cheating (without prove) Oga to avoid stories that touches the heart do the needful and end that relationship because na so e the take start.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by meobizy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Many times relationships come with so much wahala that one wonders why others indulge in them. Na independence sure pass, last last.
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by izubext007: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Men with complain
Re: My Babe Is Too Clingy by Hagiazomakai: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Brightw278:
still in school, ASUU strike

Was this her behaviour while school system was running?

Don't mind what others are saying ,she just loves you and wants to be sure you don't have anywhere else you looking.

Though it's becoming hyper... just sit her down and let her know how you feel for her.

Don't quit the relationship because of this act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Last, We Wedded / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.