Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44263 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Leogreat5: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2022
I wish I saw this post like in January . I would have invested it in maize cultivation . Rain- fed agriculture is so disheartening n needs timing /planning.

I need within 10k - 100k for business purpose only, drop your contact and i will chat you up.
Be ready to drop your full details and prove of the business u intend to use the money for cos i will be screening u thoroughly to be sure and also no collateral is needed and u must reside in Lagos or Environ. I don't need people from the north pls. Chat me on
WhatsApp +23480849 32248[/quote]
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Mariangeles(f): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

You need a revolution, not another low-paying job..

Its your mates in Sri Lanka that have taken the bull by its horn.

All of una for Liegeria na to dey go church and mosque na only wetin una sabi. Lazy bunch always waiting for God or luck to grant them greener pasture.

Una suffering neva start.

Start the revolution naa?
Angry bird!
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If Tinubu wins the presidential elections, they, not me are doomed forever because I'm surely leaving this country. I hope what my mind tells me isn't coming to pass. I just hope Nigerians do the right thing.

Forget about Tinubu, it doesn't matter who win... it will take years to fix 50% of what is lost in this country... no party can make Nigeria like Yankee in just 4 years...

Pls start working on your plan on relocating...
Don't do it for yourself...do it for your kids....
They don't deserve all this...

And remember, if Yankee, Canada dey tight...try small EU country as stepping stone...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by dacillin: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Amos1423:
I am a corper and i earn 33k, transportation alone consumes one third of the amount plus feeding and PPA is paying only 5k yet people still expect you to use the money and learn a skill before you come out when na survive you dey try survive

Bro, pls learn how to manage your resources: money and time, now that you are still young.

Let me break down your budget for you.

Total income from salaries = 38000
Total income after taxes, should be = 36570

Expenditures (should be):
Transportation base on your post = 10000
Feeding = 10000
Saving = 10000
NYSC due and project = 3000
Miscellaneous = 2000

Note: the feeding includes call card, clothing etc. So, this depend on your negotiating power in the market and your spending habits.

For you own good, go and learn that skills NOW before it too late! Stop complaining and finding excuse. Create time and invest in yourself and your future.

This is just my personal advice to younger brother in christ, like you.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by dove2012ng(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Some do pay bills such as house rent, light bill, feeding, transport etc but through other means such as loan, gift and begging if need be. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Leave him... That's the low standard of living which many now see as normal!

Our parents lived far better on that!

Most Nigerians are living in denial, especially those still supporting these politicians.

It is so so sad.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Saintinoo:

He is a corps member depending on his parent.

This is funny sir. I do not depend on anyone. I’m trying to manage myself.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by millionboi(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.
I will like to work with you, how do I start
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
UEDIBO:

It's happening. I'm a Masters degree holder with many other qualification.
I have never received salary more than #20,000 in my life before. I'm 38 years with 4 children. Things are happening.

God will help us all.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Oyolohi24:
Is either you are still with your parents or just irresponsible for this talk. Nonsense!!!

To each is own oo. I would rather remain unemployed and learn a skill than accept 30/month salary that will most likely take all my time and youth if I’m not careful.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Strikethem:
I have earned less than 20k before and still paying rent though stay together with friends. It is too hard.

God will help us.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by izuugodwin(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Americafighter:
I pity people working for government ooo I spend over 200k weekly and still managing
u be big name.god don bless u
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by lendahand(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Devineee:
The question should be how do people who don't even make up to 2000 naira in a month survive people like Us?

My life has no meaning.
I just wish I die now and rest, hunger don already master me.
lies!! How much do you sub per month to even be commenting on nl?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by kripen(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
People earn lesser and are still surviving.

When I was earning lesser than that figure, I don't eat out, no visitation whatsoever, funny enough, I had an unusual but understanding woman who still support me in her own little way, bought food (wholesale) on credit and this was due to my reputation of paying once I receive my salary, search around the neighborhood to see if there's anyone in need of cleaning services or home lessons and at the end of the day, the son of man was able to save 5k every month from the meagre salary.

Salary as at then was 20,000
I had gone 4 months receiving that before I got a side hustle of 10,000.

P.S
People should be able to toe the part of honor even in their poverty

My brother forget that thing no honor in poverty.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by kponkedenge(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2022
mhiznikky:
I'm collecting 15k per month..with two kids
Please I need a barjob in Ibadan around bodija or sango axis

How do you cope on a 15k salary?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by lendahand(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Rubbiish:

15k can't feed u, ur daughter & wife for two weeks, so how do u do it? I want to learn
be interested in how to make millions not how to manage pennies

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by BusinessPlan22: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
ibechris:

U still tithing on this...u get mind sha.

God help those who help themselves.

For me,u are not helping yourself.

Think about it.

That's my past bro. Things are sweet now... I tithe bro... Regardless
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Saintinoo:

No wonder you think you can't survive on 30k, hen you finish serving, God forbid, you didn't get job early, you will know how to live with less than. 30k

When I came to Asaba for Nysc, I paid 650k for rent for a one bedroom apartment. Caution, legal and agreement fee inclusive. Basic rent is 500k. If you multiply 33k by 12, will it give you 650k? I haven’t factored in waste management, electricity and feeding.

I try not to depend on Nysc allowance thank you.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Forget about Tinubu, it doesn't matter who win... it will take years to fix 50% of this country... no party can make Nigeria like Yankee in just 4 years...

Pls start working on your plan on relocating...
Don't do it for yourself...do it for your kids....
They don't deserve all this...

And remember, if Yankee, Canada dey tight...try small EU country as stepping stone...

Truthfully, it's not about Tinubu. But then, it's better for an Obi to win than for a Tinubu to win. At least, by the end of Obi's tenure, 40-50% of the country's shambles should have been fixed. I have never been a patriot, and never will be. I'm just worried for the inhabitants, my family, friends, and the downtrodden ones. It's a sad situation.

Yeah, and thanks for your advice. smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by OgaDeyVex: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerianization:

Are you a tax agent? My income is not static but is not below 200k

OGA JUST DEY VEX

Can't You See My Username On Nairaland
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
kripen:

My brother forget that thing no honor in poverty.
Duly noted.

Would you let me toe this path while you carry on with yours and I promise to wish you the best of luck.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by virginboy1(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc

Country is so bad now that people can do anything just to survive.

At this point the Id is their motivating factor for survival cry
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2022
emmaodet:

You know, of recent have been thinking of running away from the country too.
For the first time in my life, i see that there is no hope for the common man.
It is high time for me to run too

This is funny coming from you.

You have been the biggest critic of the japa group. grin

What changed?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Reading all these experience here is not easy mehn.Make God help us.Chai
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nigerianization(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

OGA JUST DEY VEX

Can't You See My Username On Nairaland

I no vex ooooooooo. We are just having fun here

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by jclassiq(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2022
hisgrace090:
It is a miracle i may say, prices of goods have increases uncoutable times without any inrement to this low salary earners.

Worst is that i never hear mr president say anything about this high poverty rate in the country as they tax everything mercilesly without looking back.

Where is Buhari economic team?

Emefiele and the other lady in ministry of finance. Two dingbats

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by jclassiq(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...

Shame on you. How did that woman chose that kind of suffer head life with an ambitionless young man like you. I guess she is illiterate with no ambition too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc

they can't survive on it, they must have something that brings some extra income, not with the cost of things our there.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by virginboy1(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

Extravagant by spending just 45,000 out of 50k which is not even up to $100?? cool

Nigerian politicians have finally used all of una collective destiny as sacrifice sotay, una brain no fit interpret nonsensical things anymore.

O ma se o.
I like your vibe and the way your spilling hard realistic truths... I don laff tire with your comment. Which one be Liegeria? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by tibatobi: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2022
hisgrace090:
It is a miracle i may say, prices of goods have increases uncoutable times without any inrement to this low salary earners.

Worst is that i never hear mr president say anything about this high poverty rate in the country as they tax everything mercilesly without looking back.

Where is Buhari economic team?
all nigerans can do is to complain online and rant @ paper stand in bustops...

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by kripen(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Satedly:
If u need within 10k - 100k for business purpose only, drop your contact and i will chat you up.
Be ready to drop your full details and prove of the business u intend to use the money for cos i will be screening u thoroughly to be sure and also no collateral is needed and u must reside in Lagos or Environ. I don't need people from the north pls. Chat me on
WhatsApp +23480849 32248

Will there be interest when paying back.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Amos1423(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Which kind work Abeg?

Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.