Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44169 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Strikethem: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:
I find it very hard to believe that people earn just 30k/month. The only reasonable explanation would be that they are very young people with no responsibilities, do not pay rent and transportation ( Their work place maybe close to their home).
I have earned less than 20k before and still paying rent though stay together with friends. It is too hard.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
daniel5711:
Mine is 17k, my wife will be put to bed by september. To pay tithe is a problem cos of the meagre pay.

Country is hard. God suppose understand. Which kind tithe you wan pay out of 17K? Abegi. Tithe kor. Titus ni.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by WatchYourSix: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

1. "Being grateful for the little they have"... is a politically correct way for saying accepting fate as slaves.

2. I don't have the numbers. Most of those whom we're to break free together are either partying right now or wasting numbers in religious centres.

If I was in Sri Lanka, I'd definitely have hit the streets already in clamour for liberation from bondage and oppression.

U are in Nigeria
.not in sri Lanka..
What have you done?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Strikethem: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...
shocked
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Leogreat5: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2022
I recently resigned from my farm manager job . I was left without nothing virtually at the every month and not as if I'm wasteful .I never bought a new clothes or do otherwise . it's well . God help us.

I'm in need of a good job.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Coldie:
Find a shop become close to the seller and start buying things on credit. When ur money big too much pack out run .

They do this is Nigeria a lot

Lol.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Dickson178(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
I'm even for the 30k job . Please if there's any, lemme know, pls.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Rubbiish(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

2 weeks is a lot. For one week, and that money is gone.
True
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by NOwazobia: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
gulfer:
Through systemic corruption and stylish extortionate tendencies everywhere from danfo driver and conductor not giving back change, market women increasing prices arbitrarily and workers forcing clients to pay kickbacks and tips before doing their jobs....... angry angry angry angry angry angry

Everybody is not like you.

Hasty and dumb generalization...

If everybody you have come across is fraudulent in their style, you must also be fraudulent likewise.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Oyolohi24: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:

Omo. I’d rather stay at home doing nothing than 30k sha. What would 30k do?
Is either you are still with your parents or just irresponsible for this talk. Nonsense!!!
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Gloriagee(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2022
By begging (for example Chairman, oga I loyal o, big mummy find me sometin) and borrowing sometimes without any intention of paying back. Others get side hustle like sewing, plaiting hair. Some dey work 2 jobs driver by day, security guard by night.

iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by virus05(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu urchins can survive even 10k monthly easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

That is why they first sold you the concept of a god you never see or hear. Not once in your entire existence!

The reason is to keep you masses in the slavery you are in!

Benue governor is there telling Nigerians to arise, or you did not hear him? A sitting governor making such statement and u cant see the danger everyone is in? I was just laughing when he was telling nigerians to arise. In my mind, I was like this man doesn't know that nigerians are just a mass of dunces that have no will of their own. Even docile donkeys are better than them. Misery will always triumph over d black man because his brain hasn't evolved.

They are just religio-brainwashed dumbos!

I have been seeing your comments about Nigerians being docile, maybe they need an awakening to stop being docile.

Something like patitos gang but on social media.

It can be a one man journey initially but will gather momentum with time.

I am of the view that people should know they can live far better lives than they have rather than continue to thank God for the crumbs they are getting.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2022
ibechris:

I was referring to where i mentioned a guy to be lucky.

Sometimes is not luck,rather hard work.

There's no absoluteness... That's why the sometimes is there.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Saintinoo(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Ugmama:

You're talking as if you're in duabi
Bros better calm down and look around you.

People are suffering. I have seen annual salary as 109,000.

Just put our country people in prayer because our leaders are extremely wicked!

He is a corps member depending on his parent.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Asour: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UEDIBO: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:
I find it very hard to believe that people earn just 30k/month. The only reasonable explanation would be that they are very young people with no responsibilities, do not pay rent and transportation ( Their work place maybe close to their home).

It's happening. I'm a Masters degree holder with many other qualification.
I have never received salary more than #20,000 in my life before. I'm 38 years with 4 children. Things are happening.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Leogreat5: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2022
This is simple blunt truth . Take it or leave it.

Na them dey worry loan Apps with defaults payment grin they take loan from Mr, when it's due for payment they take another loan from Mr B to pay Mr A.

As a family man, to survive with 200k, you must starve yourself of many necessities of life.
[/quote]
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Ugmama(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Saintinoo:

He is a corps member depending on his parent.

Lol... More like a security officer in a federal institution.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by HeroicMeastro: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2022
hisgrace090:
It is a miracle i may say, prices of goods have increases uncoutable times without any inrement to this low salary earners.

Worst is that i never hear mr president say anything about this high poverty rate in the country as they tax everything mercilesly without looking back.

Where is Buhari economic team?
Na Osinbajo de head econonic team

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2022
maureensylvia:
My friend, a single mother receives 16k
I cried in my heart for her
Is she on Nairaland?
What does she do for a Living?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Christ... I hope next elections restore the economy

If Tinubu wins the presidential elections, they, not me are doomed forever because I'm surely leaving this country. I hope what my mind tells me isn't coming to pass. I just hope Nigerians do the right thing.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by FarmPickJuice(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2022
UEDIBO:

It's happening. I'm a Masters degree holder with many other qualification.
I have never received salary more than #20,000 in my life before. I'm 38 years with 4 children. Things are happening.
You are lying. There is no way you can raise 4 children on less than 20k salary.

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2022
It's God not easy at all
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...
How please?
U mean u earn $25 USD per month... or what
Kindly share ur story?
Where do u reside and what do you do?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by alamscolo(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2022
gregyboy:

. Wetin use bar job do are you not married

Cos of tip, salary might be small but big bar gives daily tip at least, going home with 500, 1k, 2k aside salary goes a long way.....

Fact is things are really not smooth, everyone is only living on God

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Reference(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2022
So shocked to see folks living is such humble and humiliating circumstances.

So for the life of me I just cannot understand why we are not united in removing failed goverments, installing better performing ones and watching over them like a hawk in between.

Why is all the talk today about everything else except our personal survival and wellbeing.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by givegive: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Some make up with Abeg Giveaway or Cashable Igbodefender Points.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Saintinoo:
Most people wondering how 30k salary earners feed didn't really suffer in life, they are probably those whom parents were doing well and didn't know what it takes to hustle at their young age.

One is even saying that he rather stay at home that do a 30k job, stay at home, whose home? to be fed by who?

You for just quote me.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by decent2(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2022
My own na 15k a month,na once a day I dey chop just,na manage I dey manage even self naija don tire me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.