Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44038 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

Leave them. They are waiting for people will commiserate with them in their poverty and misery. These are the same idiots always supporting the political idiots that brought them to where they are today.

If you find a chance, never spare them. Insult their lives in their poverty! Why?

because many of these same people are those who mocked Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu. Some of them wished for the death of both, especially Kanu. Now the same idiots are now complaining of how 30k ($70) is not enough for them to survive in a whole month...

Their suffer neva start. They will suffer and d suffering will be passed on to their children cos d world moves and waits for no fool! D poverty most zoogerians complain of is the perfect reward for the mass idiocy u find in d nigerian space.

I pity none of them!

Matter of fact, I have ceased to extend help beyond my family and tight circle of like minds.

I can understand stupidity in children... But deliberate imbecility in adults is unacceptable!

5 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Toyade888(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.

Sir if this offer stands for others too I'm highly interested. Can i send you a message also? .Thank you.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by sonofyisa(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmmmm .....I must confess that it only takes the grace of God and his faithfulness to survive in this hard times....calculation go almost cause you to breakdown and depression has become a continuous process in ones life...you just have to sacrifice everything for food and prayerfully hope that nothing goes wrong(sickness,,emergency etc) that requires you to cough out any money, if not you go turn begger be that and riddle and mockry go be your middle name.... Especially if you are a family Man that will die to keep up with your responsibilities...I will like to call it 30k alert of depression.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by HopefulFuture: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Can you manage a security job..pay is 25k -30k
mhiznikky:
I'm collecting 15k per month..with two kids
Please I need a barjob in Ibadan around bodija or sango axis
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by akwarandu(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2022
It is quiet unfortunately the kind of country the apc government has put us into the most annoying thing is that u still sees some insane people supporting the same persons that brought this evil on us.
Most of them do it because of ethnic, tribal or religious reasons.
May God forbids BATthing in this country again.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Satedly(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
SmartyPants:

Stop being so abusive in your comments. It's absolutely unnecessary. Nigerians are no more or less stupid than any other group. If anything, the Nigerian has shown his industry and intelligence by succeeding everywhere he is found on the globe.

The truth is that you've misread the situation. The conditions for revolution in southern Nigeria are far from ripe.

That is because contrary to what you may observe, the majority of southerners are doing well enough to live above poverty. Look at the stats. The poverty level in southern states averages at around 20%.

20% of the population cannot stage a revolution. The 80% will feel threatened and will crush them.

That is not Nigerian thinking. That is human nature.

Revolution is only adopted when people feel they have no other option. Everywhere.

However, Nigeria is also extremely complex. no other nation in the world has Nigerians' depth of ethnicity and tribe, in addition to religious diversity. Owing to the political intrigues that have dogged this nation since independence, it is now more or less impossible for Nigerians to unite.

We saw that during end SARS, where northerners were mobilising to attack protesters or no known reason.

Additionally, most southies are educated and can aspire to good jobs or entrepreneurship or to travel out. So desperation is channelled into initiative.

If you force more southerners into poverty then you will see that they too have a beastly side. After all, Ipob, Niger Delta militants, Sunday Igboho and co, and the youths who took SARS down were not imported were they?

So these are the factors.

Edit: I forgot to add that poverty in southern Nigeria is assuaged by billions of dollars in remittances annually.

Good one.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by JooEeL(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

I pity none of them!

Matter of fact, I have ceased to extend help beyond my family and tight circle of like minds.

I can understand stupidity in children... But deliberate imbecility in adults is unacceptable!

U sabi.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Lawalemi(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Na bribe go plenty pass
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by uptownemmygee(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

I have work from home opportunity she can get engaged in and earn 60,000 Naira per month. Refer her to me

I'm in
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by uptownemmygee(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.

Let's talk
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by olaniyilukman(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
podium:

I earn 15k. With a daughter and wife...
God will intervene positively

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Allisgud: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
And the same foolish person will say let's vote tilumbu apc,make I see how God know go punish dat person

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Treasure17(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
All these 15k 17k I'm seeking here een. It's well with Nigerians.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Ugmama:

You're talking as if you're in duabi
Bros better calm down and look around you.

People are suffering. I have seen annual salary as 109,000.

Just put our country people in prayer because our leaders are extremely wicked!

I would rather remain unemployed and that’s my point. I understand how difficult times are. I would rather focus on getting something tangible than doing 30k job as a graduate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
ivolt:

Buy food.
Stay at home and die of hunger.

True sha.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by lieutenantprime(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
shantti:

Are you aware that a lot of people are even jobless and are earning nothing. They depend on borrowing. A good paying job is hard to find

I know a good paying job is hard to fine, but I’d rather remain jobless than start going to work for 30k/month.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nonywendy(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc
na GRACE bro
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
bukatyne:

N50k a week is extravagant?

Do you know his standard of living or bills he has to pay?

You think N50k would give girlfriend, eat out a lot, fuel car & visit bar a lot in this economy?

Leave him... That's the low standard of living which many now see as normal!

Our parents lived far better on that!

Most Nigerians are living in denial, especially those still supporting these politicians.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Saintinoo(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Most people wondering how 30k salary earners feed didn't really suffer in life, they are probably those whom parents were doing well and didn't know what it takes to hustle at their young age.

One is even saying that he rather stay at home that do a 30k job, stay at home, whose home? to be fed by who?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Sardauna24(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2022
mhiznikky:
I'm collecting 15k per month..with two kids
Please I need a barjob in Ibadan around bodija or sango axis
Sincerely I feel like helping you..
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerianization:
I withdrew 50k eight days ago and am left with about 4,800 today. Will surely use the ATM tomorrow. Not married ooooooooo.

It is well

Christ... I hope next elections restore the economy
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by WatchYourSix: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

It is not "atheist". It is drumming it into you peoples' thick skulls that your easy way of leaving it all to God or religion will consolidate your inescapable misery and penury from generation to generation.

Either choose revolution or you brainwashed spineless men should stop creating useless threads and comments like this.

What have you done with you non religious state...?? U keep insulting people for being grateful for the little they have....
Please what have you done with your unshackled, free, non brainwashed mind??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nozino: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2022
ivolt:

Buy food.
Stay at home and die of hunger.

It would be hard oo. But you won’t die of hunger. 30/month is bordering on unemployment sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Tallesty1:
More like you will survive if you sabi surfer

No you don't get It. More like If you sabi Steal & Ripp people off and Indulge In all form of Vices. That's what she meant. Being Smart In nigeria has a different meaning entirely..
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Vix805: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2022
I have received 6k as salary before and late fee was even deducted from it.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

You need a revolution, not another low-paying job..

Its your mates in Sri Lanka that have taken the bull by its horn.

All of una for Liegeria na to dey go church and mosque na only wetin una sabi. Lazy bunch always waiting for God or luck to grant them greener pasture.

Una suffering neva start.

bless you o brother, I just dey read comments dey laugh

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by dododawa1: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

am in Lagos, contact link please.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Clintifydan(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2022
gulfer:
Be honest, how do you survive solely on that or are you not paying rent and transportation

I am finding it difficult to believe to
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ComradeShegs(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2022
It hasn't been easy for me since I rounded up my NYSC last year. I've been applying for jobs online but I keep getting "unfortunately" in every email. I fight depression everyday because I never envisaged suffering like this. No one is willing to help me.

Of recent, I changed strategy by tailoring my CV, still nothing changed.
I'm currently surviving on a 15k salary as an elementary teacher. I believe all these struggle will end one day.

For those interested in taking online courses on Coursera for free through financial aid, you can reach out on Zero7Zero14Zero37Zero53. Something to keep you engaged pending when things fall in place..

P.S= I reside in Minna, Nigeria and open to work. Please kindly reach out to me on msgvicgbadmus@gmail.com #I'm_dying.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by cy4cent(f): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2022
daluta:
I met one bike man in the North on discussion he made mentioned he has 3 wives with 8 childrens his dad and mom all rest on his care I said how he said na God oo....but if you see the guy ehn na only bones and skin dey for him body

Serves him right, marrying 3 wives without a tangible source of income and giving birth to 8 children to what end?
He is the cause of his poverty, he shouldn't be pitied.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

ICAN 2013 May Diet / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.