Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ (63970 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears She Might Not Leave The Country / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by nonut: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Naija
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Sucolee(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
I need one puff of CANADian loud before I can say something

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by SageTravels: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Watin she dey find for Canada. She has a career and will not stay there.

They should state another reason.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
So sad...buhari effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by bigdammyj: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Noted.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by glufe: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
An unmaried woman above 30 is always a risk
Chai. See finish
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Akalia(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is she broke, how come she does not have a fat bank account balance with all her celebrity status and shit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by masterpiecer(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is quite shameful, coming to think that a so called celebrity can be denied visa into a western country for such humorous excuse is a slap on our face as a nation.

This oyibo pipo don see us finish, but u know who to blame at the end of the day

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by purpulrain: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
wink
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by SageTravels: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
tongue
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Lama70(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Can you imagine see-finish? Sisi ologe daakun mabin'nu.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by fman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
hrtbroken here.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by solofresh(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nice one
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Expensive2000(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is she been broke? How did they know she won't leave there country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Slynation(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Slmgirldippussy: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Una see am..no vote Buhari
Una no gree
Sai baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Princelumide: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Canada use style style take humble yemi n her crew members... lipsrsealed undecided
But using financial issues has an excuse?
Shame on them!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Phock2sweet: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
afroniger:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/23/canada-denies-nigerian-musician-yemi-alade-visa-over-fears-%E2%80%98she-won%E2%80%99t-leave-country%E2%80%99
yes..... So that she won't carry her prostitution habit there
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by BATified2023: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
yusluvad:
All thanks to Buhari and co. This is one of the disadvantages and mess our bad Nigeria has put our country into...
don’t b stupid

This doesn’t have anything to do with buhari but her own bta

I can bet u haven’t travel out before

4 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by onatisi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.
But since she will be performing at a festival , I think it is the organizers responsibility to convince the embassy. She is an invited artiste . I maybe wrong though

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by WatchYourSix: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.

It's not true....it was some of her crew that was denied..the first timers to visit canada among them...
...and it made her refuse to go without them causing her to miss the show....bloggers decided to make a fuss about it.....

U know how many countries mama don enter....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by omooba969(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
How many times are you going to push this nonsense to the front page?
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by 7Randall: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Embarrassing. God help Nigeria
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by tarantino1: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
See insult grin
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by doneback04: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
They have known Nigeria as fake Bishop and frusters country grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by VULCAN(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
As if you have travelled out yourself.

You have never crossed any international airport in this country.

If you did, you would have known that Nigerians are humiliated in almost every airport in the world.

Even South Africa humiliates Nigerians consistently at their airport.

BATified2023:
don’t b stupid

This doesn’t have anything to do with buhari but her own bta

I can bet u haven’t travel out before

12 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.

The fear of Canadian government would be more about her band members than about her

5 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Passionate1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omonstarr:
When I have up to Visas to at least 27 countries including European, US, Canada and some Asians countries

Only 27?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by stankezzy: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
See how black man , africans and Nigerians are treated yet some people are bent to vote for people that put us in this condition, atimes I will be wondering weather it is true that the way Africans think is less or inferior, in developed countries these crooks will not even bother to contest because not even their cousin will vote for them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.