Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ (63968 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears She Might Not Leave The Country / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
The5DME:
She's probably broke. Can't remember the last time I heard any of her songs on radio, or watched any of her music videos.

Don’t think so, maybe too many unnecessary crew, she fit don go add people join collect money

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Franzinni: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
But how did it become public knowledge

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by 175(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:
Yemi Alade has been singing trash of late. She sings and sound south African, speaking gilberish that isn't understood by the street. Wetin be cele bobo

Bobo wey dey go Cele

3 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by festacman(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
maasoap:

The fear of Canadian government would be more about her band members than about her

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Expensive2000:
Is she been broke? How did they know she won't leave there country
They're worried about her band members, that most of them would japa in different directions. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
masterpiecer:
This is quite shameful, coming to think that a so called celebrity can be denied visa into a western country for such humorous excuse is a slap on our face as a nation.

This oyibo pipo don see us finish, but u know who to blame at the end of the day

The post below should calm you down

WatchYourSix:

It's not true....it was some of her crew that was denied...and it made her refuse to go without them causing her to miss the show....bloggers decided to make a fuss about it.....

U know how many countries mama don enter....
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.

What about members of her band?

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by izibili44: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.
she is not going alone. She is going with her band and the other people wen Dem dey use run visa racketing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Doyou2019: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Peterpanny:
See Finish Pro Max.
When they tell them to be socially conscious in their music, they say bad governance no fit stop them.
Well, bad government policies sure can grin
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Lexusgs430: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Japa wàhálà.......
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by ogbonti: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Very painful.

These embassies and their painful financial requirements.

This is the result of a useless government elected by unintelligent and ethno-religious minded Nigerians

He is from my tribe, he may be corrupt - I don’t care, he may lack capacity to deliver good leadership - but i will rather vote for him than vote for someone i know can do a better job. My tribe must win - my religious faith must win - That is how we got into this hole today where the living and even the dead can not rest in peace in Nigeria as their skulls are getting mined for money rituals…. killings, kidnappings, rapes and arson everywhere smh

we all forget at the end of the day, we all carry the green passport and the foreign embassy see us collectively as “NIGERIANS” - not Hausa
man or Igbo man or yoruba man BUT Nigerians

you think the Canadians don’t know that even the super rich in Nigeria are looking for ways to run away from the sinking ship called the Nigerian State ? where every billionaire is just one or two kidnappings away from becoming a poor man? (after paying ridiculously huge ransoms) ?

when that bank manager payed N100m (which is about $167,000) to regain his freedom from the Kaduna train bandits, you think Canadian Authorities didn’t hear about it ?

How many Canadians have $167,000 in their bank accounts? propably less than 2% of their population - and even Alade knows she can be kidnapped too just like any other Nigerian living in Nigeria… because the country is not safe for anyone

These are the factors they considered when they denied her visa thinking she and her band members want to run away - you see the insult bad government is making western countries to dish out to even our so called celebrities?

IF they can do it to Alade, then you reading this my response who is bent on voting for Tinubu or Atiku, na the one dem go do you for embassy in the future na him go worse pass

make ona dey vote based on tribe and religion ona hear - i hate nansense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by 6ixT8: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.

;Dyour confusion is confusing mine too.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Stegano: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:
Yemi Alade has been singing trash of late. She sings and sound south African, speaking gilberish that isn't understood by the street. Wetin be cele bobo
Last time I checked no South African artist has been denied a visa. Actually, only a South African passport is considered best by Europeans and Americans. So, don't try and compare your shitty artists to us.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Papichulostunne(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
That is harsh.!! Yemi Alade has 4.5m in her account.. Enough to come back with her crew..

Shame on Nigeria because N4.5m aint shit no more.. Our currency keeps devaluating.

undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed tongue undecided embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Litmus: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.

Racial prejudice has a tendency of making whites act dumb. Bulls act similarly faced with rags. Imagine an entire magnificent beast like a bull going inexplicably soft in the head due to rag waved in front of its nose. For this reason the matador seals it's fate every time nearly. Racism like rag to a bull will be the undoing of whites some day.

Is there a history of Nigeria music artists or athletes absconding for the sake of not returning to Nigeria? Answer No. You find a history of Africans from other nations doing this but not Nigeria stars - be it sports, music or movie stars.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Moh247: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Account don red

But they are actually stupid not to consider her personality
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by JoshTim: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Stegano:
Last time I checked no South African artist has been denied a visa. Actually, only a South African passport is considered best by Europeans and Americans. So, don't try and compare your shitty artists to us.

Lol...You know it in the heart of your heart, south Africa no reach naija when it comes to music.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by EndWeakerection: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:
What dors that got to do with the Visa Rejections.. Why has Phychriatric release Patients lately

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
An unmarried woman above 30 is always a risk
risk of? wink

Come and complete your sentence na wink
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by SavageResponse(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.

I suspect the embassy's concern is with her band members and not Yemi Alade herself

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by dragunov: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
grin

They must be really stupid.

See wetin our old fool government dey cause angry angry angry

You too fix your country, you no gree. Fix am make Oyinbo de beg enter.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Simplythebest: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thanks to APC and their change, by this time 9 years ago 500k can give u more than 3k dollars at the black market rate but today 500k can't even give u 1k dollars honestly we are really in trouble. I just hope we will make right decision this coming election.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by CSTRR: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ofcourse na.

Look at the rate of poverty and everybody trying to leave.

By 2023, depending on who wins, it is going to be even worse.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Mercury12(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter the nation you are denied visa to , Ensure you are not denied the Visa to Heaven. Because you can enter the whole of Europe, America, Asia, Antarctica,etc. But if you miss Heaven, you have wasted your life.

The visa to Heaven is Holiness, without which no one will see JESUS Christ . The foundation of holiness is a genuine relationship with JESUS Christ.
Heavenly Visa!
Hmmm righteousness I hope to meet u there wink
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by ochiosa(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na WA for dis pipo sef so they ve not had about her and her muzik?
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by heendrix(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:

lol he's a producer now guy calm down

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by IbileIfe: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.
They most likely found out that members of the band are not actually members of her band, but those who want to "Japa"!
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by heendrix(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omonstarr:
When I have up to Visas to at least 27 countries including European, US, Canada and some Asians countries

You might want to type something sensible tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.