Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ (64000 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears She Might Not Leave The Country / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by magicminister: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
watch as some poverty stricken dirty people defend this nonsense with their nokia 3310.
Poverty finish your generation!
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by jrusky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
What an insult? Yemi Alade will not leave so is Yemi that poor or what? Or does she need to even stay in Canada?

This is a set up or just hatred toward Nigerian because Yemi is a big star.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by JoshTim: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
Is it not on the same NL that people said that she's better than Tiwa.

We all know who is churning out the numbers now.

Yemi has always been an average artiste with luck on her sides to have few hits
Without mincing words , i knew that tiwa and yemi aren't in the same league. I used to love Yemi's especially with her single-Johny and her display of dance steps but...she just went down the pecking order. I guess she is not surrounded by people who can tell her the truth. She has added weight...and lost that aura of dancing.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by festacman(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
magicminister:

Keep quiet on issues you do not understand.
Listen and Learn!

Are you a member of Yemi Alade's band?
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by iFESTAC680(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Go get your PVCs let's correct the this menace
It could be you tomorrow
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by pansophist(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Meanwhile, a homeless American madman doesn't need a visa to enter Canada in the first place. By the virtue of his US nationality, all he has to do is buy a ticket or drive to the border and zoom, off he goes to enjoy Canada.

Meanwhile, a well-known Nigerian celebrity is being denied by probably some intern at the embassy that doesn't know her, is jealous that she has a bigger booty, famous and prettier than her, then abused her power by issuing a denial, using some flimsy excuse as the reason.

This is the true meaning of ''charity begins at home''. If your home is not good, others would not welcome you in theirs. If Nigeria refuses to do the work needed to make other nations respect its citizens, then they will perpetually be subjected to such humiliation, and even Dangote will not be left out of it.

A few months ago, news circulated in western media about the Former Afghan Communication Minister Sayed Sadaat delivering food by bicycle in Germany, imagine Fashola working for the equivalent of a Jumia delivery man in the dark winter of Europe, all just because we refused to develop our own home. The sins of the father will always trickle down to the children until the children do something about it. It is just the laws of nature.

Me and you, and the visa officer that denied her know fully well that Yemi Alade will leave Canada after her performance. Why would she humiliate herself to stay in Canada? She is bigger than that. At most, the embassy might issue her the visa and not her crew, but to deny her? it goes more than that. Her passport must be filled with entry/exit stamps of numerous countries and visas, and she was denied?

Sha japa if you have the means, and get a good passport for yourself. Nigeria was not created by Nigerians, for Nigerians, with the interest of Nigerians in mind, and guess what? it would only get worse, I am sure you know that already. There is no stagnancy in life. It is either you are going forward, or backward, and if you are not going forward, then you are going backward. Nigeria is going backward, and until there is national reconciliation, something closest to the confab that GEJ did, Nigeria will only get worse. I am glad I saw the sinking ship in time and left it, I pray you to do the same.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Transcriber: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
The5DME:
She's probably broke. Can't remember the last time I heard any of her songs on radio, or watched any of her music videos.
she isn't broke.
Guys like me rock with her

They are probably fearful for her crew
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:
Yemi Alade has been singing trash of late. She sings and sound south African, speaking gilberish that isn't understood by the street. Wetin be cele bobo

A producer.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by JoshTim: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

A producer.
Wetin be other gibberish wet she dey talk...i can't even lay hands on anyone now.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
afroniger:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/23/canada-denies-nigerian-musician-yemi-alade-visa-over-fears-%E2%80%98she-won%E2%80%99t-leave-country%E2%80%99

Let her contact my office and we will make a strong re-application on her behalf.
we will start with an ATIP request/analysis and proceed to address every single concern of the case officer.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by africantycoon: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ulunne777:
Anyi ataro unu at all.No blame at all.

If the country was good,all these nonsense wouldn't happen.

The country isn't good 50% due to the inhabitants and 50% due to the leaders.... its not only leaders the people themselves are also to be blamed....

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:

Wetin be other gibberish wet she dey talk...i can't even lay hands on anyone now.

Lolz, I don't know, I don't listen to her songs.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by africantycoon: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
pansophist:
Meanwhile, a homeless American madman doesn't need a visa to enter Canada in the first place. By the virtue of his US nationality, all he has to do is buy a ticket or drive to the border and zoom, off he goes to enjoy Canada.

Meanwhile, a well-known Nigerian celebrity is being denied by probably some intern at the embassy that doesn't know her, is jealous that she has a bigger booty, famous and prettier than her, then abused her power by issuing a denial, using some flimsy excuse as the reason.

This is the true meaning of ''charity begins at home''. If your home is not good, others would not welcome you in theirs. If Nigeria refuses to do the work needed to make other nations respect its citizens, then they will perpetually be subjected to such humiliation, and even Dangote will not be left out of it.

A few months ago, news circulated in western media about the Former Afghan Communication Minister Sayed Sadaat delivering food by bicycle in Germany, imagine Fashola working for the equivalent of a Jumia delivery man in the dark winter of Europe, all just because we refused to develop our own home. The sins of the father will always trickle down to the children until the children do something about it. It is just the laws of nature.

Me and you, and the visa officer that denied her know fully well that Yemi Alade will leave Canada after her performance. Why would she humiliate herself to stay in Canada? She is bigger than that. At most, the embassy might issue her the visa and not her crew, but to deny her? it goes more than that. Her passport must be filled with entry/exit stamps of numerous countries and visas, and she was denied?

Sha japa if you have the means, and get a good passport for yourself. Nigeria was not created by Nigerians, for Nigerians, with the interest of Nigerians in mind, and guess what? it would only get worse, I am sure you know that already. There is no stagnancy in life. It is either you are going forward, or backward, and if you are not going forward, then you are going backward. Nigeria is going backward, and until there is national reconciliation, something closest to the confab that GEJ did, Nigeria will only get worse. I am glad I saw the sinking ship in time and left it, I pray you to do the same.

Your last sentence is incorrect.... until Nigerians stop their lackadaisical attitude to work and start taking their jobs seriously no matter the pay, Nigeria will remain the same.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by victorazy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Village people.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by noskcid(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter the nation you are denied visa to , Ensure you are not denied the Visa to Heaven. Because you can enter the whole of Europe, America, Asia, Antarctica,etc. But if you miss Heaven, you have wasted your life.

The visa to Heaven is Holiness, without which no one will see JESUS Christ . The foundation of holiness is a genuine relationship with JESUS Christ.

The visa to heaven is accepting the totality of God’s word and receiving the Holy Spirit according to acts 2:37-38
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Rostikol: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
pansophist:
It is either you are going forward, or backward, and if you are not going forward, then you are going backward. Nigeria is going backward..

Your grandpa was a hungry village illiterate stuck to a farm, and you today are an educated city guy typing on social media, yet you think Nigeria has ''gone backward''.

Ode.

Someone needs to send you pampered perennial moaners to the recent past to see what 'backward' really is.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by JoshTim: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

Lolz, I don't know, I don't listen to her songs.
Lol
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by ednut1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Its her entourage not her
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by RPG2020(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
See finished 2022
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Heimdal(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
With the way some journalists operate and report news you begin to understand why the government comes hard on them sometimes.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.

It’s not always about bank balance. It’s about proving you have strong ties to your home country that will make you certainly return. Things like a high paying job, a lucrative business enterprise, investments, real estate and even family (husband and kids) are your best bet.

Even people wey get money dey japa oo.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
The5DME:
She's probably broke. Can't remember the last time I heard any of her songs on radio, or watched any of her music videos.

Then you must be walking Dead. A whole yemi Alade you dey derep like this? I laugh in Swahili.. Contrary to your Foolish opinion, Yemi Alade is one of the Few most Celebrated and Decorated Female Actress at the moment Among Angelico..She has been touring counties and she is supposed to go for a Show in Canada when she was denied. And she was denied because of Excess Money in her account. Get sense and get Updated.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sincerely, the way ppl talk ehh is something else!! Only God will forgive you
VeryWickedMan:
An unmarried woman above 30 is always a risk
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by rite2help(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=festacman post=115042774]I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.[/quo

Naira is 650 to 1 dollar.Go figure
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by assholemods: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
An unmarried woman above 30 is always a risk
VerySenselessMan..... As if marriage is an achievement olodo.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by docikenna: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
i dont believe its money.afterall just letter that u will be sponsored by a bank,cooperative society,etc might be honoured.they may think she have no social base home to come back to.She is not a civil servant that will come back for her job,she is not married ,does she have registered biz here ,etc.she may have fat account but thats not all.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by McStoic(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter the nation you are denied visa to , Ensure you are not denied the Visa to Heaven. Because you can enter the whole of Europe, America, Asia, Antarctica,etc. But if you miss Heaven, you have wasted your life.

The visa to Heaven is Holiness, without which no one will see JESUS Christ . The foundation of holiness is a genuine relationship with JESUS Christ.

Best comment of yours on Nairaland
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by assholemods: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
victorv12:

Which yeye heaven be that?! The fictional heaven you are talking about, you must die to go there. You wan die? Why is it difficult for some people to enjoy heaven on earth? Heaven and hell are both state of mind. If you collect visa to Canada or Switzerland, in those countries, you can live heaven on earth there. But if you're stranded in Nigeria and unable to secure visa to travel out and living in a Boko Haram invested environment and going through lack of power supply and living with kidnappers and ritualists, you are living in hell. But you can live an heavenly life in Nigeria too if you're living in some of the five stars hotels in Nigeria and celebrating an heavenly life with beautiful women. But still, it's still risky to live an heavenly life in Nigeria. Everywhere is hell in Nigeria.
You be ashawo man... "Celebrating heavenly life with beautiful women"
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by ShaqFu: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chai.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Jostoman: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cantonese:
Very painful.

These embassies and their painful financial requirements.
sorry o yemi alade APC government just happen to you.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.
Its not about how much you have. What of members of her entourage? Can she vouch for them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Gives Wizkid A Peck At 2Baba Show / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.