Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ (63965 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears She Might Not Leave The Country / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Mayflowa(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
SageTravels:

I mean she will not stay there after her performance. She will definitely come back because she has other shows to perform.

I understand you now...and you are correct. The Canadian officials decided to be not nice to her.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by upper(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Finally someone who reads and comprehends has commented.
WatchYourSix:

It's not true....it was some of her crew that was denied..the first timers to visit canada among them...
...and it made her refuse to go without them causing her to miss the show....bloggers decided to make a fuss about it.....

U know how many countries mama don enter....
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Chiboto414:
l am almost believing this..yes it's very possible.

Them dey do am well well, their managers collect money from one or two slots just to include peeps Wey wan japa
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by bonawaja: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ajenikoko89:

I think it should be the problem of the organiser of the event, Yemi Alade had been to Canada severally and she shouldnt pose any threat of not wanting to come back

Ajenikoko89 pls are u der
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Ajenikoko89: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
bonawaja:

Ajenikoko89 pls are u der
I'm not in Canada but in the US
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Chidi2022: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
therajah:
...cos of what you see in social media
Compliments of the season....

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by highchief1: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
afroniger:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/23/canada-denies-nigerian-musician-yemi-alade-visa-over-fears-%E2%80%98she-won%E2%80%99t-leave-country%E2%80%99
maybe she didn’t package her self financially and spiritually.there’s no country in the world I can’t enter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.