Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ (63966 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears She Might Not Leave The Country / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Ashirioluwa: 5:47am On Jul 25, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.

There are so many reasons visa application can be denied. The reason for denial might not have anything to do with her finances.

Packaging matters too.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by JoshTim: 5:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Midas01:
Celebobo is the stage name of another musician na... Na wa o
I am only asking....but she speaks some things wet me i no understand
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Absolutely trash my brother
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Elidrisy20: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2022
I don't blame them,na we dey carry there matter for head like gala nau embarassed
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by KIDfurniture(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2022
If only We had leaders that wish nigeria well ! Chai! If u have not traveled outside this Nigeria in the past 10years. U need serious prayers. We are living in darkness in Nigeria.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by ufotunang: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.
... because she does not have sugar daddy bank rolling her...like.many other females musicians have
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Richie8701(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
grin I'm happy other countries are following in South Africa's footsteps
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by The5DME(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Kurumaru:

Dat might not be true bro... Canadian visa officials are just crazy... I once applied with my wife about 4 years ago while on visit in London , with an account balance of about 42mill, evidence of landed props etc.. And we were denied on financial grounds.. Couldnt help the laughter when I saw their reject letter..
That's rather strange.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by The5DME(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2022
BabaJoe001:

Then you must be walking Dead. A whole yemi Alade you dey derep like this? I laugh in Swahili.. Contrary to your Foolish opinion, Yemi Alade is one of the Few most Celebrated and Decorated Female Actress at the moment Among Angelico..She has been touring counties and she is supposed to go for a Show in Canada when she was denied. And she was denied because of Excess Money in her account. Get sense and get Updated.
Learn to be civil in your discourse with strangers online. Your tirade doesn't speak well of the kind of background you're from.

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by MuslimIgbo: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2022
mvem:
for their own country and rules ?
No be their country invite her to come sing in the first place?
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by pacespot(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2022
stankezzy:
See how black man , africans and Nigerians are treated yet some people are bent to vote for people that put us in this condition, atimes I will be wondering weather it is true that the way Africans think is less or inferior, in developed countries these crooks will not even bother to contest because not even their cousin will vote for them.

That is weakness of a Black man and the one that has kept him behind the rest of the world. A typical Nigerian thinks of today and what he stands to gain than tomorrow. Physically we are stronger than these White people, but it is still their weaker physical nature that they used to build those advanced countries that Africans are running to.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by pacespot(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Na so Yemi Alade takes style chop her own breakfast in this calamitous Buhari regime.

I hope Nigeria can develop to the stage that we can start giving these Western countries all these requirements before they come to here.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by famouscargo4u: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.

In fact, she is one of the richest. There seems to be more to this.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Simplythebest: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Smile thanks boss but right now me and my family can't leave the country at once so lets vote for the right person to avoid further collapse of this country. Thanks
sweetkev:
Make what right decision. You think your vote will count in presidential election ? The best you can do for yourself and family is to leave the country to a sane country where things work grin
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by ugbarreta(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.
she must be responsible lady, probably she no de knack senators na why her account no fat.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by virginchaser(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Many back up singers have refused to come back in the past.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Mirvay(f): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2022
the financial issues, is it for her backups, entire team or including her? would be weird if she is reported to have financial challenges. she is a successful artist and should be more than able to fund herself
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by MarrisManah(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Gkored:
Before blaming Nigeria for this, we should also ask if she has not been overstaying her Visa in other countries before now.

And it might also be that the documentations submitted were not convincing.
I think the issue is with her crew/band members. If she was traveling alone, there won't be any problems getting visa. Also she might have added new band member(s) without proper clearance and background checks. She can even include someone as a member when in reality the person is not... Lots of things can be the issue..

1 Like

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by 9jaGovernment: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Omonstarr:
When I have up to Visas to at least 27 countries including European, US, Canada and some Asians countries

You travel first grin grin grin visa vendor.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by LIVEGOESON1: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.
fake lifestyle no be just only for yahoo boys and girls
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by NWABUKA007(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Chai
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Kaymansion(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2022
She's not lucky this time around
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Stegano: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol...You know it in the heart of your heart, south Africa no reach naija when it comes to music.
whaaaat? Being overpopulated doesn't translate to best. You just have millions of people singing nonsense. Do you know dj black coffee....he is the best dj in Africa. You can deny it if you want.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
The5DME:
Learn to be civil in your discourse with strangers online. Your tirade doesn't speak well of the kind of background you're from.

Lol Osheyy Teacher.
You must know me too well then . But you remember am an adult.. not a child you want to school how to talk a stranger online. If you know me well as portrayed in your comment. , then you should have my contact or Facebook username. You should had sent this to me privately . But I don't see the difference between you and the person I attacked . Seems you guys have this mentality of vilifying someone in public. Someone has to put you guys in your place. Have you tried to read the Guy's Comment? Well thanks for Acknowledging the fact that I came from a Good background. I am still a true son of my Father. Still representing Well.. the nature of the response was just needed at that particular time. Thanks.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Zionman24: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Makes no sense. She doesn't have to have billons in her account to travel wherever she wants. Most of the people demanding for her hefty bank account has noting close to her money. Is all about Nigeria, normally such individual should be allow if from other nationality. Shame to 9JA.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by JoshTim: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stegano:
whaaaat? Being overpopulated doesn't translate to best. You just have millions of people singing nonsense. Do you know dj black coffee....he is the best dj in Africa. You can deny it if you want.

Lol...we don't know him.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
If celebrity can chop breakfast...
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by chrixtoimoh: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hanty yemi go and fake support for BAT 2023 ASAP before the man go come get sense portable done cash out since.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by SageTravels: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mayflowa:

shocked

I can't believe you commented without reading. She was going for performance, her career.

I mean she will not stay there after her performance. She will definitely come back because she has other shows to perform.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Cas1741: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Anyone who knows how to contact her should tell her to reach me, I will take her case up and make application for a Judicial Review in the Federal Court of Canada, Trial Division. This is my area of legal practice for over two decades. She can email me at: ceziefule@gmail.com. This is not a scam.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Oladelepsy001(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maybe her bank account is not convincing enough
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Right. But one show ls income is not enough to overcome the proof required that she’ll return.

I’m jut concerned about precedents,

She doesn't need proof of income for the visa class required.

She has performed in Europe and US before. It was her crew and not her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.