Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? (23456 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Twocups: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
mrkings84:
Ah, bro, only you quitted gambling, druggies and masturbation.
All at once.

Vow!!!

I think you are just kidding me.

It's not easy as you say!

It is possible man
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Zulu2022: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
When my wife travel to illorin due to her ill brother n left me with the 19 year old maid who sleeps carelessly every night.

Each time i return from work n see her, the maid. I get hungry n miss my wife's Pot.
Contemplating if i should force my way to the maids kitchen, deep my spoon to her pot and eat the dinner was a huge decision n hardest one i've made yet!.

I guess decision i choose turned out the right one as the maids meal was already watery yet sweet and we both enjoyed the cooking... She's been wanting me to taste her food this whole time.

My wife never found out i didn't eat her dried meal she left on the freezer that night...

ogbeni na person daughter u post like dis or random pics on internet,u don chop clear mouth,y not save her image as well
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sirchiboy: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
mutantninja:
Dropping out, Learning full stack development like a mad man, always practicing every day and now making 600k a month and still going to university… I’m just 24. Shoutout to my girlfriend Jumoke, always giving me joy every day I was depressed, I’m getting us both a house in Hollywood hills !!!!
How long did it take you to learn it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ufotty2001: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
shelsee:
Retuning back to Nigeria.
You return back to Nigeria just to be doing CV for people are u normal.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
When my wife travel to illorin due to her ill brother n left me with the 19 year old maid who sleeps carelessly every night.

Each time i return from work n see her, the maid. I get hungry n miss my wife's Pot.
Contemplating if i should force my way to the maids kitchen, deep my spoon to her pot and eat the dinner was a huge decision n hardest one i've made yet!.

I guess decision i choose turned out the right one as the maids meal was already watery yet sweet and we both enjoyed the cooking... She's been wanting me to taste her food this whole time.

My wife never found out i didn't eat her dried meal she left on the freezer that night...

Wait! I thought you were joking.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by essentialone(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Accepting to still remain a Nigerian after all I have gone through in the hands of Buhari
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Sirchiboy: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Out of depression, leaving lagos to an unknown place to learn trade from an unknown person at the age of 28 after my nysc embarassed embarassed

Best decision in my life
What trade did you learn
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Alexgman1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
SenatePresdo:

How did you manage to quite Betting?

As for Masturbation, did you stop at once. Or you started by reducing the way u do it
i went for 21days fasting and prayer at mountain of fire. i was in d church for 3weeks.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Alexgman1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Malory:
But you still drink alcohol?
I dont do alcohol.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Qc1:

Leaving a $100k/year job to relocate back to Nigeria 3 years ago.
Aaah! Are you serious?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by SaturnNick(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
To run HND and BSc. concurrently. I finally lost the BSc. but obtained the HND. I thank God sha smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by SaturnNick(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
To run HND and BSc. concurrently. I finally lost the BSc. but obtained the HND. I thank God sha smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Reinamaria:

As simple as this sentence may seem, it takes courage to do.
That is what I'm facing now. I want to leave my parents.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by jclassiq(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Alexgman1:
We make decisions every now & then, some easy, others tough decisions. Some decisions can be risky too, others can be dangerous or life challenging. At a stage in life we just have to make decisions that are necessary and critical for our survival.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
WHAT IS THE HARDEST DECISION YOU HAVE EVER MADE?

MY ANSWER: To quit betting, drugs and masturbation all at once.

RESULT: I am now financially bouyant, mentally stable and sexually healthy like never before. Am now on a new total level.

Why are these decisions hard for you? Were you seeing any benefits from them?

They are dangerous addictions and you decided to quit because they are rather ruining your life.

Why are they the hardest decisions when they should have been the easiest?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Successfulben: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
What? So you once MASTURBATED? God forbid, since I was born I have never sinned all my life. I was born and raised in the church, RCCG to be precised. May God help you people ooo.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by kay29000(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Quitting alcohol. I had to do it for health reasons, but it was still so hard... Not like I was really addicted to it, but I'm a loner, and I always loved going to the bar, sitting all by myself, drinking my Big stout, and coming up with ideas... Or writing a story. I also loved to drink when out with friends. Now, it's always awkward when everyone is drinking alcohol and I'm sipping maltina grin It's a hard decision, but I'm not going back.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Alexgman1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
jclassiq:

Why are these decisions hard for you? Were you seeing any benefits from them?

They are dangerous addictions and you decided to quit because they are rather ruining your life.

Why are they the hardest decisions when they should have been the easiest?
I laugh you.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Kajaard: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
shantti:
Quitting nairaland. The forum was too addictive. Am happy to be free now. I've not visited it for like 3 months now

Yet you are here now cheesy

Nairaland and mad people sha cheesy
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Crampyblood(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Quitting gambling, womanizing and smoking weed... In that order

But I won't lie, I had help
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
kunleiky:
Not getting a job immediately I graduated.
So I decided to go into programming. I looked direction-less at that point of my life, but I know the road I'm toiling leads to somewhere.
Now, I found solace in data and business analytics. A highly sought after and stimulating field. If data analytics really caught your interest, you will know it is one of the best amazing thing to discover in this world. So many unexplored territories.
I am learning data analytics too... How's your journey going?... let's connect
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
ibechris:
Leaving my parents at an unbelievable age.

And now happy for that singular decision.

How did you afford to feed and pay for your bills?
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Out of depression, leaving lagos to an unknown place to learn trade from an unknown person at the age of 28 after my nysc embarassed embarassed
What trade did u learn?

Best decision in my life
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by ibechris(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
VicUkegbu:

How did you afford to feed and pay for your bills?

I called my dad and uncles who believed in me for money.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by MITCHELL96: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
bastien:
for my mental health, I was nearly going crazy with way my project supervisor was redmarking my contents! All because I didn’t give him kola

Damn, sorry about that.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Eileene(f): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
1.Looking at myself in the mirror and deciding to heal from my childhood trauma.
2.Letting go of someone dear to me for his own good..
3Deciding to be straight with people...now that was hard.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by VicUkegbu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
blingxx:

Can you tutor me boss .. I also dropped out last year due to hardship and frustration currently earning 60k tho my mates that passed out are asking me for connection .. I don't want to use the word "school na scam" but there is no lie here .... I just need to up my game ASAP I'm just 25

Am still yet to conclude my undergraduate studies but school and real life are different.
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by doneback04: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Never going to my state of deployment after I left Benue state for like two months after camping for my NYSC because my relocation did give me were I wanted, I told myself I will remain here in pH and forget everything about NYSC.
But at the end my relocation let's drop and I finally completed my nysc in port Harcourt
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by OlawaleBammie: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=VicUkegbu post=115107912][/quote]cocoa trading
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by OlawaleBammie: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
What trade did you learn
cocoa trading
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by Ppp1p: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Many
Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by kunleiky(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
VicUkegbu:

I am learning data analytics too... How's your journey going?... let's connect
Great.
Fun-filled it is.
Check my signature.
You can connect with me
Will be glad to have you!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? by kemese(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Changing my course of study from Nursing to Agriculture (animal science)
Twas really hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.