Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. (3817 Views)

Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k / Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by AndroidAI(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
I believe you have anxiety or paranoia. You indeed aren't the only one, but it isn't normal either cause it's affecting your daily function. Book an appointment with a therapist. Depending on the severity of the situation, you might be placed on meds to manage the condition. When you're on med, you'll notice a whole new world from the one you already know. That's when you discover that the reason you never did well in school wasn't that you weren't brilliant but because of an undiagnosed mental health issue. So many people with ADHD, OCD, Bipolar, etc., walk around undiagnosed, and you wonder why they act or think the way they do.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Shagbatshagba: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
look when people stare at u does not matter just be yourself and move on....it is just natural.
everybody must stare whether u look good or not
uba
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigga get your face up.. Chest up and move like a soldier ... Anybody trying to intimidate with you eye contact make sure you make that pussy nervous with your eye contact
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
pleboi:
Nigga get your face up.. Chest up and move like a soldier ... Anybody trying to intimidate with you eye contact make sure you make that pussy nervous with your eye contact

Lol with tattoos all over my body you think anyone can intimidate me with eye contact , the way I will look at you will make the person literally bow at me. It happens a lot when I stare at them with my “who the Bleep are you” look many bow and quickly say “good morning sir” dem never born any bastard wey wan intimidate mR T with eye for this life. I be Demi God
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Society intimidate attractive people male or female a lot with eye contact, people bully them for being good looking. If you’re good looking never allow any bastard bully you, na fine you fine you no kill person
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Littlemom2021: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
Okay I know I’m not crazy and I’m definitely not the only person on earth who experiences this weird shit.

Some times we come out of our houses , irrespective of how we look. We may look very good or even very bad. But one weird thing happens, every eye is on you throughout that day. Everybody stares at you like there is something wrong with your face. People won’t stop looking at you and if you want to confront them they immediately look away.

Then you find a way to make sense of it in your head “ oh maybe is because of my beauty or my style or whatever” right? Okay.

So another day, irrespective of how you look again everyone avoids eye contact with you. It’s like you’re invisible to everybody, you could even walk nakeddd and nobody will notice you. Now you may even look your best and yet you will be invisible. And on days you even look your worst everyone focuses their eyes on you.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE?

If nobody explains this or can relate to this I will officially declare myself a mad person that experiences something no other six billion of humans experience and I will start seeing myself as a mad man.

Please explain this to me, I swear on everything I will give anyone with a satisfactory explanation 10k, just explain and drop your account number.

Thank you.
actually that has happen to me too it's nothing serious it is just an imagination because the day that people were looking at you that happen because you don't expect it then the second day that you expect the look then that was the day that nobody look at you so it's just our mind concentration when we expect things to happen it won't but when we don't that's when it does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by darichlife: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
I commend your awakening, what you are witnessing is your perception sharpening and the universe is trying to its best in communicating something with you.

It is not something you can control physically but only within you. First avoid the expectations you have in your minds while going out, maintain a mind of non judgment of any event that happen, your ego is seeking answers but in silence of non judgement you will see the true nature or reasons for such occurrences.

Depending on your level of harmony and balance within your feeling spectrum, you should be happy if you walk and people don't notice you, it is your aura that bounces and touches those people that respond and look at you, you need to keep it in check, many has mentioned auras which is true to an extent, just focus on the message in silence, learn to control your mind and stay detached, it is the ego that ask questions.

Become an observer of life, when you gaze at someone your energy goes to them and they can feel it, that's why when someone is angry and mean you can feel it from a distance by looking at them.

This can also be termed as your higher self talking to you, because it has an overview that the physical mind does not have, please flow with it and create a blissful atmosphere.

Quit asking questions just flow with it and you will find bliss and a wonderful experience. It is your perception that creates these expectations of good looks or no looks just trash it, it is a field you cannot see but goes before you, just like the ocean flows you are connected to the energy of the universe.

Quit asking physical questions where the answers lies within you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Saintdan0421(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
Okay I know I’m not crazy and I’m definitely not the only person on earth who experiences this weird shit.

Some times we come out of our houses , irrespective of how we look. We may look very good or even very bad. But one weird thing happens, every eye is on you throughout that day. Everybody stares at you like there is something wrong with your face. People won’t stop looking at you and if you want to confront them they immediately look away.

Then you find a way to make sense of it in your head “ oh maybe is because of my beauty or my style or whatever” right? Okay.

So another day, irrespective of how you look again everyone avoids eye contact with you. It’s like you’re invisible to everybody, you could even walk nakeddd and nobody will notice you. Now you may even look your best and yet you will be invisible. And on days you even look your worst everyone focuses their eyes on you.

If nobody explains this or can relate to this I will officially declare myself a mad person that experiences something no other six billion of humans experience and I will start seeing myself as a mad man.

Please explain this to me, I swear on everything I will give anyone with a satisfactory explanation 10k, just explain and drop your account number.

Thank you.

They say all living things undergo irritability, so you being conscious of ur physical, social environment e.t.c aren't paranormal or abnormal. But maybe alittle over conscious.

From another view,
"E mean say you No get problems or you never get problems yet".

Thank you Mosieur.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Hope4world(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Did you know you are a spirit carrying human body anytime you wake you carry a memorize face all around some people will look you and said you resemble someone I know or are you brother of this and that so if people care about the memory they sees in you they stare at you more and more not that you’re mad or something else it’s because of the memory you carry on your face that day some people may wake up and carry a someone that have thief in one area they are looking for people started saying he resemble the thief or that’s him so every morning you wake you carry a memory of one particular thing so anytime you wake first thing is to pray so you can change bad to good thanks

PalmPay
Omotayo
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
I think there's actually nothing wrong with that. It depends on the setting and mood you're in. People will always take glances at you. Sometimes you notice, sometimes you don't. Other times, they are too busy with one thing or another. You'd only be bothered about attention if you care about it in the first place.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
You can keep your money or better still give it to a neighbor,the thing is you are not mad,some few things affects peoples focus
1.the current news of the day
2.your personal expectation
Some times people don't notice you because they are concerned about a current public issue and their minds seems to be busy with thoughts to pay attention to details around them. Days you are noticed are usually occasionally influenced by mery events such as weddings, parties or a seasonal celebration, such days are often weekends friday, Saturdays Sundays,reasons are people pay attention to details during such times because they are lured to engage acquaintances by mood.
Now your personal expectation and mental state affects what attention you draw to yourself also especially if you are not charismatic, in day were you are charismatic people would find you quite appealing to say the least even if you don't look it because of your level of awareness or confidence, some days people are not attracted to you because of an aura clash,its different to look good but also different to feel good about the way you look,if you step out because you look good and do not match that with you aura no one would notice you.its as simple as that,the aura is an energy people radiate which can influence individuals perceptions, a good aura does more wonders than formulas. My personal observation.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Hugoseals(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Your vision takes whatsoever the brain interpretes to your heart. Look beyond
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by kenedyx: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
To those who assume I’m delusional, how am I able to also observe that on some days like today my life is completely normal? No weird attention just strangers walking past me and minding their business? You think everyday is like this for me? Do you understand the pressure I face before leaving the house most times knowing I have to face so much random uncomfortable stares from people?

I just want to know what triggers it so I can control it. If I know it’s my hair, my eye , my leg my clothes my walk or whatever I will control it to my advantage. But the fact it randomly comes on and off on its own it’s pissing me off. I want to be able to know I intentionally made everyone stare today, and I intentionally made everyone ignore me tomorrow. But I just come out, feeling sad or angry and boom the whole eyes of strangers are upon me, I’m forced to accept it. Other days I feel so good about myself and boom , everyone is ignoring me and I’m supposed to accept it again. Why will random shit like that happen and I have no idea what is triggering it? You can’t tell me y’all don’t experience this too, except you’re not self aware and environment conscious

Look, some people will always tend to look at you.. most people won't, but some will definitely do as you walk down the street.

Now the question is do you notice them? On some days when you're very observant, you tend to notice more people looking at you. Other days when you're not paying attention or maintaining eye contact with people, it may seem like less people actually looked at you in retrospect.

It's normal and happens to everyone so don't overthink it.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Mattwillz: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Make i hear say op give money
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Lonepair1: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Thank you.
Op you are not a mad person.
, this can occur to you when you are really thinking of what others think about you ..
The only reason you're this observant is that you want to know what the next person close to you really think about you .
You are not mad . Most introverts feel this way

There are millions of us just like you !
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by DroppingLiquid: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Thank you.

It's all in your mind. This same thing happens to be but mind you, I'm actually an insane person that takes Risperidone daily for normal brain function or I lose my mind /s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
It's all in your mind. This same thing happens to be but mind you, I'm actually an insane person that takes Risperidone daily for normal brain function or I lose my mind /s
You sure say you dose dey well titrated so?

ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

OMG! I am reminded of when I too had to live day to day on my meds... those are the days I miss the most when I think back! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by ROBERTSONBIGGIE: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
@OP Its like your village people are onto your case
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kolena: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Note: I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY

I once sent you a message via email, when you created a topic on an issue that was bothering you. I know you own the deactivated account- prettydevil, because your posts and topics are very similar to his. I'm not bragging when I say I'm very good looking. This, I've been told by numerous individuals. Yesterday, I wore a yellow T-shirt on blue jeans to work, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I don't think I've been stared at with admiration in the last 10 years like I was yesterday. (I was totally unconscious of my looks). Today, I decided to try a green top on black stripped jean, alongside a black sneakers. Lo and behold, I was totally snubbed by every human that walked past me. This happened when I was going to work in the morning. (I was totally conscious of my looks). I had a very hectic day at work today, which led to me being totally fagged out. While going home, I received a lot of stares just like yesterday. I've asked a very good friend of mine this question and he told me that the main reason why people snub you when you're at your best is this: INTIMIDATION. I don't need to explain what I mean by this, cos it's self explanatory. Like I said earlier, It also occurs when you're totally self-conscious of your looks. I experience this sequence frequently, and sincerely, It doesn't bother me anymore. I'm not living my life for anyone. My hustle is first, and every other thing is secondary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by ROBERTSONBIGGIE: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Hmmm. So some iray men be chatting on nairaland like normal people. I heard that even spirits are on nairaland.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
ROBERTSONBIGGIE:
Hmmm. So some iray men be chatting on nairaland like normal people. I heard that even spirits are on nairaland.
Iray? We are instead people who are smarter than your average Nairalander. undecided
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by bobbybrown007: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Firstly I will say that when you come out in your normal people tends to look at you differently because they see another type of person in you, but when you come out in your most attractive form they tend to look away just because the person they are seeing is way beyond their league and can't be approached and they feel it's a waste of time doing so. My dear it's either they have found out that you are not the social type that always fall guys hand or other wise.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Firstly I will say that when you come out in your normal people tends to look at you differently because they see another type of person in you, but when you come out in your most attractive form they tend to look away just because the person they are seeing is way beyond their league and can't be approached and they feel it's a waste of time doing so. My dear it's either they have found out that you are not the social type that always fall guys hand or other wise.
This na serious delusions abeg! undecided
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by eedhrisademola(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=Badboibipo post=115109405]Okay I know I’m not crazy and I’m definitely not the only person on earth who experiences this weird shit.

Are u saying something?
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by realestate99: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lonepair1:
Op you are not a mad person.
, this can occur to you when you are really thinking of what others think about you ..
The only reason you're this observant is that you want to know what the next person close to you really think about you .
You are not mad . Most introverts feel this way

There are millions of us just like you !
No, you are not getting him at all, well I must commend the O.P, he is at a very high level of Awakening that needs to be curtailed, not every phenomenon needs to be probed further or one's life is messed up, this world is like a complex programming from a core spiritual base transforming out physically.

Only a very observant and inquisitive person can come with that question he asked, and it shows that he would be very detailed in other aspect of his life. To his question, it has no definite answer, it is just nature's way that our world is not monotonous, just like karma comes in various form and unexpectedly.

This world is set up in a very complex format that makes life unpredictable. Sometimes probing further to get to the root of some of these phenomenon can really cause a big distress to one's soul, it is better to forgo some knowledge in order to live a simple life.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by FrankArc2022(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bro I feel the same way too most times, but is really called social impaired syndrome.. you feel as if people are observing your daily activities sometimes, while some days when you wake up nobody observes you at all.. it happens to me brother.. mostly September borns and August kids bro.. but if you ask people why are they looking at you they just smile and give you no answer.. is not really you they are looking at but probably they are not even conscious of you but your instincts tells you they are looking at you.. please bro help a brother I need the cash to send my sick mommy to the hospital please sir.. Access Bank Plc.. 0047169067.. Franklin... 08025655355.. God bless you bro..
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Das1mama: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Thank you.
Wow this is such a Logical and sensitive case that needs a defined and a sincere approach. I will be highlighting some key Words and I'm so very sure you will find the answer to your questions.
1, NATURE.
2, MINDSET and TAUGHT.
3, HALLUCINATION.
NATURE, as we all know; nature is life and life is nature. Nature as a life means everyone and everything on earth has being predestined to occur the way they intended to, for instance most a times I might be at a particular place and start having this illusions of the news faces I met and immediately a flash or vision that I have seen this particular scenario before with same faces; Confused? if yes, have you ever wondered why people a times might just see someone they just met even without an encounter, you will see that inner joy revealed in your countenance and feel more safe with the stranger while some might be on a negative aspect by hating someone you have never met before saying like "my blood and this person blood no jam" reasons is that Nature has played it's roll by merging and so on.
MINDSET and TAUGHT, the both share some similarities such as "Meditation " Taught works with your desires while the Mindset is to deliberate, concludes and decide which path is best for you to apply. this quite so much has a vital role to play in your question!!! you are the perfect example of your taught which means everyone has his/her own believe and practice what they do. For instance before going to bed, the man starts reflecting on his activities and transactions of the day and start premeditating on how far he was able to manage the business of the day; you will discover that he will place much attention on the failed ones, and by so doings such is bound to have unnecessary vision of that particular day which means when the heart of the man has being conditioned to a particular scenario, your taught and attention is bound to see or view the way you need or want it to be.
HALLUCINATIONS, this is more of drug abuse which is centered on the particular drug the user is consuming illegally. in case of any other questions feel free to quote or ask me sir. thanks. 2171721641 UBA.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Overdue: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Thank you.
It could be the way you combine colours or something you doing to warrant gossip.thank you (3094693798) First bank
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Kolena:
Note: I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY

I once sent you a message via email, when you created a topic on an issue that was bothering you. I know you own the deactivated account- prettydevil, because your posts and topics are very similar to his. I'm not bragging when I say I'm very good looking. This, I've been told by numerous individuals. Yesterday, I wore a yellow T-shirt on blue jeans to work, and I'm not exaggerating when I say I don't think I've been stared at with admiration in the last 10 years like I was yesterday. (I was totally unconscious of my looks). Today, I decided to try a green top on black stripped jean, alongside a black sneakers. Lo and behold, I was totally snubbed by every human that walked past me. This happened when I was going to work in the morning. (I was totally conscious of my looks). I had a very hectic day at work today, which led to me being totally fagged out. While going home, I received a lot of stares just like yesterday. I've asked a very good friend of mine this question and he told me that the main reason why people snub you when you're at your best is this: INTIMIDATION. I don't need to explain what I mean by this, cos it's self explanatory. Like I said earlier, It also occurs when you're totally self-conscious of your looks. I experience this sequence frequently, and sincerely, It doesn't bother me anymore. I'm not living my life for anyone. My hustle is first, and every other thing is secondary.

You are the one person that sincerely understood my topic and my experiences. Now I know I’m not a mad person. God bless you G.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by akins33: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Dont be deceived it is low self esteem, you are not alwys sure of who u are.

You attract what you project.

People may say,think,good or bad..But what is God saying...thats d best validation you need.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Kolena: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

You are the one person that sincerely understood my topic and my experiences. Now I know I’m not a mad person. God bless you G.
You're welcome Bro.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Paulinho59(m): 12:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more / The Truth About Dating! / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.