Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. (3814 Views)

Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k / Nairalanders Are Very Intelligent People. Share Your Experience. / Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Paulinho59(m): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Is a spiritual thing bro. Don’t really have much strength to go into much details now it I will be honest with you even though it may sound weird and offensive to ur hearing but please with due respect I mean no disrespect, I think you have a spiritual wife (Succubus) precisely. You must have been having some strange dreams every night before d day u experiences those turn away from people. If you want to confirm what am saying start praying every night before you retire to bed and you find out that she will appearing in ur dreams because ur prayers is disturbing her and she’ll be trying not to loose hold of you hence you see her in your dream when you start praying fervently every night. Like I said I don’t have much strength to type right now, am just doing my best not to fall asleep as am typing diz min. U need to meet a spiritualist that will perform some rituals to separate you from her.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Cravemore: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2022
No matter how you look/your appearance. Human beings will always judge you. So in that case I don't give a Bleep!! And for those looking mirror before stepping outside. Na depends on how you take dey. If you're bold and energetic, you don't need a mirror. If your male and you're doing this means you've anxiety. Just stepped out and be bold and plus is your mindset. Change it.
Re: I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. by Intelligentguy5: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Badboibipo:

I can bet you it is not, I intentionally stop and watch if anyone will stare sometimes and it’s like you’re invisible. I even take off my shirt , make a funny face and nothing. And On other days I won’t even need to do anything weird and it’s like everyone is looking at Jesus Christ in person or they have seen a ghost. I actually ask many “please why are you looking at me they quickly turn away and start smiling with no Answer “ other days I can come out with boxers and people will rather die than look at me.

I feel the universe has a way of manipulating people to get reactions out of you. This world is too deep, I’m extremely observant if not I won’t even notice like 99 percent of people

Yes.

It happens to me as well and I don’t think it’s a physical concept. It’s deeper.

I have even noticed that sometimes, animals, kids and little babies are attracted to me.

I heard that one of the ways to test if you’re pure is if little babies keep looking at you.

In my experience, there are certain things that amplifies the look from people:

1. Abstinence from sex for a long time
2. Good deeds you’ve done in secret
3. Fasting
4. Pure thoughts

There are also things which if i do in secret, i notice i start to repel people. E.g

1. Masturbation
2. Sex with prostitutes
3. Anger or malice or jealousy in my heart
4. Low self esteem ( people can somehow tell)

We are electromagnetic beings and people can sense our energy. That’s why you can dislike someone immediately they walk into a room and before even saying a word.

I like what you said about the universe being able to manipulate people for or against you. That’s what the law of attraction is about. People respond to you based on what you think. They can somehow hear your thoughts in the spirit realm. Remember the bible even says “ As a man thinketh, so he is”. That verse is deeper than meets the eyes.

Another thing that drives me crazy is that some days, i see people come and go. I’d explain. I may be living my house in the morning in a bus and see a random stranger going somewhere. Hours later when I’m returning, i might see the exact person leaving that place. I start to wonder, how come our schedules are intertwined with each other? How come they are leaving at the exact same time I’m returning? Why did i notice them? I had heard this is called synchronicity.

Donot despair, i think it goes to show you are a spiritual and gifted being. Pay very close attention to the things you do before the stares, i dont mean nice clothes etc. I mean acts or deeds.

Also, be kind to those staring. They can’t help themselves and if you notice, sometimes when you stare back, it’s like something shakes them back to reality and they quickly remove their eyes. If you approach them to ask why they were staring, they may not even know they were staring and they may swear they weren’t.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. / My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise / Why Do Women Like Formings??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.