Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. (59445 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by philiancoop(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!

Broke ladies like you want to avoid broke Men? Who should be avoiding who?

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.
No now. I don't think you should have done that.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Heimdal(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Ode how is this a feat of glory?

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
In every relationship I find myself, I always try my best to please & satisfy my woman even to my own detriment but it seems no matter what u can never pls a woman. Only few women out there are sincere, loyal & faithful.

My recent & 4th relationship was the most tasking. I fell in love with this girl out of pity & compassion. She was the 1st child of 14 kids. Her mum is late & her dad is based in cameroun with his other 2 wives. I vowed to love & care for her & her sibblings as if they are mine. I sacrificed all i had to make them happy & comfortable.

But the issue is she wanted everynight sex but i couldnt attend to her always. My work was time & energing cosuming so I can't over stress myself. After 1year & a half she left me & went back to her ex. It took me 5 months to get over it.

Recently I called her to come celebrate my birthday with me. I took her to a fast food we eat & drink alot & she even ordered take aways 4 her sibblings. I took excuse to go & do POS & dat was how i left her to pay #24,000 bill.

Some women value sex more than money. She wanted sex, you Dey give her and her sibling money. Na you do yourself. And this second act is childish.

Them don brainwash some of una say na only money women like. I just Dey laugh you.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by lomprico(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2022
I no even understand this thread undecided
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by SocialJustice: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

Lol, how you go date girl with 13 siblings? That is express ticket to poverty.

Good thing you left her like that. Make she sort or drop the food.

Some girls are insane.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by tonicyril: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

Bro its uncalled for.

U re wrong bro. In ur story no where u said she cheated on u. U re wrong sir

4 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by NEUDUDE: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Okay if she ordered takeaway at your expense then Kudos boss. She is extremely useless! grin

Moving on or not, one can still be good friends with the ex but this girl is clearly taking you for all you got and abusing your gestures. My advice, leave her alone henceforth...
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Bad child grin
Alexgman1:
I made sure i convinced her to eat to the full & take home for her sibblings. You need to see how she was eating, drinking & ordering like she doesnt care.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by uptownemmygee(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2022
This one dey form baddo, but normally nah mumu you be bcoz you for no put that kind igbese for her head

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Pwettylinda(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:
I made sure i convinced her to eat to the full & take home for her sibblings. You need to see how she was eating, drinking & ordering like she doesnt care.

You shouldn't even have a business with your ex in the first place.

You bleeped up.

Man wey no fit Bleep e dey pain you say you not satisfy the girl and another man dey wey dey bang her two times daily

Weak man go and work on your sex life and energy

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Stop commenting what you cannot take and do, put yourself in his shoes.
Brainmytool:
That wasn't the right thing to do at that time. Since she is the 4th person to suck u and clean mouth. The best thing is for u to learn from the 4 mistakes u have made and be mature. Next time stop tryna be a SIMPSTER. Relationship is not for u, cos u have chosen not to learn.

And lastly, you just lost every respect you had from her, cos u shouldnt have called her at the first place. You should have let her go and count ur losses and move on.

Please learn to be a man, kiddo.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by emmabest2000(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

Weakly should be your real name
You're not man enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

This revenge no sweet jor.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Killerbag36: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

Forget wat other fools will say seriously na man u b ok..

I wish u did better revenge than this sha.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by sokoror(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
OP seems to have reply for all comments posted... Inside life�

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Moh247: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
grin

Becareful my guy

This happened to one guy in my street...

He loves fvcking olosho and leaving them stranded... He would do fake transfer, sometime lure them to unknown bar and leave them there after chopping their ogbono

After a while this very cool guy with little Yahoo money started stealing around, phones he doesn't need, petty things like noddles and soap

It got so embarrassing that Landlord and Tennant association meeting of our neighbourhood had to wade him and with the help of his family he was taken to a church were it was revealed one girl had cursed and hexed him... He was delivered and had to pack out leaving his rent behind due to shame

Some times you just have to ignore somethings and never do bad regardless of the justification

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Great0ne1: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

LIES!! No fast food in nigeria will allow you to take your food out of the counter, without full payment. The babe probably MAGAD your simping ass

5 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Buharideen: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Rule number 1: never love or marry a woman out of self pity
Rule number 2: never forget rule number 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Maconstruct(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

Very unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by akevic: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Nice
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Superwave16320: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Ladies should learn how to stay away from broke men. Broke men are the worst species living on earth. Puke!!

Thank God say broke men are not lepers. Plus over 80% men in your household belong to the broke men circle
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Peacefulgold(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2022
I believe you feel good doing that ...I wonder how you carry out your daily activities with so much bitterness in your heart ...all this while you've been waiting to revenge ..I hope you feel accomplished now..

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by 007lss: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2022
That's bad
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by AreaFada2: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

I don't want to tell you what is in my mind because I don't really know you. But a lady dey her own jeje, you invited her out and refused to pay. Her leaving you may not just be down to sex only. Maybe your immaturity played a part in it. She left you when she wasn't happy with you, whatever the reason. She has liberty to do so. No evidence that she even cheated on you.
Be man enough to apologise to her and pay that money fast. If you be my brother na flog I go flog you. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by NOwazobia: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2022
If there is any truth in your story, then you are neither a gentle nor a guy man, but a total animal without brains.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Dididrumz(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Alexgman1:

You're very stupid. Infact You're the bigger bastard here. God punish your entire generation.

If You think what You did is 'red pill' then You're even more stupid and foolish than I initially said.

Na woman wrapper men dey behave like this.

Sorry to say, but You're not a real man.
I will hate You till the day I die.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Amayabor1: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke men everywhere!!

Same way men should learn how to stay away from broke ladies. Broke ladies are the worst species living on earth.

To be financially comfortable is not gender based!
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by Trilz(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2022
What's your point now?

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by ipobarecriminals: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2022
God bless You..
Brainmytool:
That wasn't the right thing to do at that time. Since she is the 4th person to suck u and clean mouth. The best thing is for u to learn from the 4 mistakes u have made and be mature. Next time stop tryna be a SIMPSTER. Relationship is not for u, cos u have chosen not to learn.

And lastly, you just lost every respect you had from her, cos u shouldnt have called her at the first place. You should have let her go and count ur losses and move on.

Please learn to be a man, kiddo.
Re: See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. by ARTRICK(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2022
LMAO grin grin grin
Alexgman1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 2 All Episodes / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.