Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71365 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bitbillionaire: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Well, if you can't invest the N2m in your country ku ku use it to play bet9ja.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Harmlesspill(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Shanghai...

What is the duration of the visa sir?
Note:
this will perfectly work if you have someone over there that will pick you up.
it might be two months or three but it doesn't really mean.
Once you get to any of the European countries,your person will from any of the neighboring countries that he resides pick you up and from there he will guide on how to get your papers.
May you do arrangee with an old woman and get married and pay her a certain amount a year as you work
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Harmlesspill:

Note:
this will perfectly work if you have someone over there that will pick you up.
it might be two months or three but it doesn't really mean.
Once you get to any of the European countries,your person will from any of the neighboring countries that he resides pick you up and from there he will guide on how to get your papers.
May you do arrangee with an old woman and get married and pay her a certain amount a year as you work

Omoh, boss man I don't have anyone out there, e just be like say I dey go there to clear way for my loved ones ni, i.e I am the first of my kind(in my family) to travel out there.
My dad wey suppose travel out after every process has been completed abandoned the trip and stayed back, no thanks to his mother(my paternal grandmother) and her very strong discouragement which worked on him due to her fear of having her son go very far away from her.

Can this still work without having someone over there?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Harmlesspill(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Omoh, boss man I don't have anyone out there, e just be like say I dey go there to clear way for my loved ones ni, i.e I am the first of my kind(in my family) to travel out there.
My dad wey suppose travel out after every process has been completed abandoned the trip and stayed back, no thanks to his mother(my paternal grandmother) and her very strong discouragement which worked on him due to her fear of having her son go very far away from her.

Can this still work without having someone over there?
check your email
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Harmlesspill:

check your email

OK bros
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Bro, how you dey?

Can I reason something on this with you?

I m suspecting u.. op becareful
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Exceed15: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
bckdoor:
Ghana

Scam!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cazzim(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
golddust6000:
bros keep quite, you don’t know anything at all. Which country your guy dey make I go follow an pack money? That guy is telling you reality you wey never cross apapA bridge dey ague

don't mind them abeg Dem go see talk as if Dem de pick money for abroad
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Exceed15: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ayosman1:
As a Travelling Agent and Consultant, I you call us for an advice regarding your Travelling. But be careful so you don't fall into wrong hands. 08020777072 Mr James

For putting your contact.. u be the wrongest person
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Horllamideh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
poseidon12:

They are obviously on the fast lane, if you know what I mean.
He even mentioned he has a friend in India in another comment sending cars and money home. Lol.....na drug that one dey sell for India 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 2kurupt(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

OK noted sir, although I no gbadun UK but I take note of this and add it to the list.

Reason I don't like UK is because I am over 30 and I feel I need a country where selling down won't take so long due to their strict/harsh emigration policies/conditions.

You get the point bro?
I do get your point. I am giving you this advise because of all the variables you laid out and its proven. My neighbor just moved his wife and kids to join him in the UK after spending a couple of months himself. He used this route and is well over 30 years old.
The end goal may not be residing in the UK eventually, if that proves difficult but to widen your chance of further emigrating to other western countries.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Exceed15:

I m suspecting u.. op becareful

Are you normal or is it a case of quoting me wrongly?

What is suspicious about making enquiry OR does it look like I'm acting a travel agent. I am making enquiry same way the OP is making enquiry, so what is your point?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
golddust6000:
bros keep quite, you don’t know anything at all. Which country your guy dey make I go follow an pack money? That guy is telling you reality you wey never cross apapA bridge dey ague

The point is the possibility of making it in a working society.
The chances and all that, nobody dey talk say you go dey pack money for ground.
In Nigeria, people that have potentials dey feel am in Nigeria and you know deep inside you that many dreams and hustles have been keeled in this country, that can't be said of countries with working system.

Don't act like you don't know whatsup.

Why that guy no come back to Nigeria but decide to reside there if truly what he said is 100% true?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
2kurupt:

I do get your point. I am giving you this advise because of all the variables you laid out and its proven. My neighbor just moved his wife and kids to join him in the UK after spending a couple of months himself. He used this route and is well over 30 years old.
The end goal may not be residing in the UK eventually, if that proves difficult but to widen your chance of further emigrating to other western countries.

Truth be told, I really appreciate your input. I will strongly consider it.

May God continue to bless you.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by emmaodet: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
Please Mr @Op, keep your 2m and see what you can do with that money in Nigeria.

If you refuse to listen, write todays date, and you decide to travel on tourist/visitor or any temporary visa different from Working visa, dear brother, you ll suffer like d way you had never suffered in your entire life. Your Nigeria life ll look like Paradise!

Imagine you living in Nigeria without a chance to look for a job, open back account, no legal right whatsoever…. This is the life of many in America, Canada and Europe

I am telling you the truth others might not tell you.

Only come to UK, Germany, USA and others with Working permit from Nigeria. I swear with everything i have in life, if you choose to ignore my advice, chai, you ll cry day and night anywhere in Europe or America.

If you see how many Nigerians in Prisons in UK alone, you ll cry. If you see how Nigerians and other Africans are living in the bush with tents in Italy and France borders, you ll cry for these people but they won’t tell you.

If you r smart with that money, gradually, you ll double it and continue to grow it.

Don’t be in hurry! Take a step at a time

Best of luck!

Unfortunately, many will disagree with you.
They will shame you for discouraging people to japa.
I don't even like talking about this issue any more.
For someone to have 2m and wan to run out of the country, it means only 1 thing -
He is not business savvy or inclined.
It is not a crime not to be and we all can't do biz or roughed enough for biz. I have come to acknowledge other people's strenght and weakness ad believe we all have our different skills or talents or dreams.
For me, with that money i will stay and plan in nigeria but for others it may be No.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Sleeknigga: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Horllamideh:

He even mentioned he has a friend in India in another comment sending cars and money home. Lol.....na drug that one dey sell for India 100%.
grin he no go gree Na, just ranr like illiterate, we dey see dem steady for NL frontpage when dey catch them, tell me which white-collar job wey dey for India for an illegal migrant

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 2kurupt(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Truth be told, I really appreciate your input. I will strongly consider it.

May God continue to bless you.

All the best, cheers.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by cooooooks(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
You want to relocate to work/earn money with N2 million and your shoulder is high?

What Indians do is this:
- find the cheapest or easiest path to permanent residence.
- achieve permanent residence.
- go for masters or something paying local school fees (or benefiting from local scholarships/grants
- upgrade to better job
- shikena.

AllDModsAreMaad:

I'm not an health aide worker sir
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by golddust6000(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

The point is the possibility of making it in a working society.
The chances and all that, nobody dey talk say you go dey pack money for ground.
In Nigeria, people that have potentials dey feel am in Nigeria and you know deep inside you that many dreams and hustles have been keeled in this country, that can't be said of countries with working system.

Don't act like you don't know whatsup.

Why that guy no come back to Nigeria but decide to reside there if truly what he said is 100% true?
after APC go give you 1000 naira una go still vote for them put for power, no body stop u make u no come.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
2kurupt:

All the best, cheers.

Thank you sir
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
cooooooks:
You want to relocate to work/earn money with N2 million and your shoulder is high?

What Indians do is this:
- find the cheapest or easiest path to permanent residence.
- achieve permanent residence.
- go for masters or something paying local school fees (or benefiting from local scholarships/grants
- upgrade to better job
- shikena.

My shoulder is high? Please can you tell me anywhere in all my response that I showed pride even if it is little one?

I am sincerely searching for advice an information. I only opposed your view against people relocating and nothing much bros.

Since you have giving me the necessary advice I need, no need for further argument.

Thank you sir, I will work on that.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
golddust6000:
after APC go give you 1000 naira una go still vote for them put for power, no body stop u make u no come.

Why are you all like this?

Do I look like someone that can sell his or vote?

The closest I have come close to collecting money during electoral process was when a top party chieftain visited out PU with his gang of thugs wielding different kind of weapons on an election day, he made threats like "anyone against us will just die for nothing and nothing will happen, but if you correspond, I will settle yiu guys well" blah blah blah. We signalled ourselves and agreed to play along, we collected the cash and wrote a negative report about the election which was cancelled and rescheduled to the following week or two weeks after with a new set of election team, we accepted the money because if we reject it and act like we want to do what they asked us to do, they will still suspect foul play and may attack us.

So guy no be everybody dey sell their votes, you don hear?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by cooooooks(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
*given.

Good luck on your search.

AllDModsAreMaad:

My shoulder is high? Please can you tell me anywhere in all my response that I showed pride even if it is little one?

I am sincerely searching for advice an information. I only opposed your view against people relocating and nothing much bros.

Since you have giving me the necessary advice I need, no need for further argument.

Thank you sir, I will work on that.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by cooooooks(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
I think this is a good point actually.

One could try to work remotely and then move to Ghana for the better infrastructure.

AllDModsAreMaad

iamme1234:
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.350m

Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by cooooooks(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Look at Masters in NL, NB, MB, etc, not just the big cities.

They generally welcome thesis masters students, especially in fields in demand.

However, getting a funded masters is best. You may also have the opportunity to assist or teach a class.

If you go this route, I STRONGLY advise that you put your mind on academics and not money.

Joshmoore:
I'm seriously considering study visa in Canada for my masters, my budget is 3.3m, can this do it ?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Funflipper: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
saladinnoir:

Not to doubt you but in which way is it a scam. Educate me

They tell you they are connected to a certain NNPC licensed crude oil marketer who is willing to give them product on credit which they will resell with a markup of about 2 naira per barrel to their off taker (buyer). But first, they have to show proof that they have a specified amount of money (between 3-5 million) to facilitate the trading process like hiring of vessel, getting customs clearance and all sort of bureaucratic rubbish. They tell you it takes a maximum of 3 weeks from start to finish and that you will get a certain percentage share of the markup if you can provide the funds to Kickstart. That is how they suck you in and you know what the rest is all about. Unending stories...
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by JoeLohic: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
eniteden:
Jejely carry your bag and go to Bahrain its the best and low key country for now. Before e go cast. Am currently preparing visa for same place. If you like join me, fine we can rent house together and pay till everywhere soft we find our square root. smiley
Pls, can you give us more info about Bahrain?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by okunola123(m): 1:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Why can't you try Malta. It's more cheaper and saver. There's job to asap there too.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 3:40am On Aug 08, 2022
You're not allowed to work with a tourist visa. You can get kicked out if they find out and you may be banned from applying for a German visa in the future, so why take the risk?

There is a 6-month jobseeker visa. Look into that. You may need to learn the German language first though.

Another thing is there are free university courses. The only problem is you need to have a blocked account for living expenses for 1 year which is around €10,000.

AllDModsAreMaad:

I have BSc in Ind. Chem and my friend have in Ind. Maths, but my problem is subsequent payment of the tuition fee, because I don't have a sponsor, my friend does.
I learnt student visa is more expensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.