Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71283 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
bepositive11:
What is your highest level of education? Visitor's visa is for tourism. Why don't you try studying masters while learning the German language, then look for a job after you graduate? That's one of the possible options for you. Look into it.

I have BSc in Ind. Chem and my friend have in Ind. Maths, but my problem is subsequent payment of the tuition fee, because I don't have a sponsor, my friend does.
I learnt student visa is more expensive
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
ynotsadeek:
Would have recommended a country, but since you said you're for greener pastures, then no need.

The country is ONLY ideal for remote workers, freelancers, and generally people who make money online.

With ₦2m will can settle down peacefully with residence permit.

But it's not a hustling ground.

You must already have a steady stream or source of income.

[b][/b]

Thank you, I'm going for hustling.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
00FFT00:

What do you plan to do in any of the places you mentioned?.
Have you informed yourself regarding the process of regularisation?.
Have you also articulated to yourself exactly what your emigration should add to your life?.

Yes, I need a society where I can get full benefit of whatever I offer.

Do you know I was into web development and designing, graphics design and digital marketing, aside from my primary BSc in Ind Chem but all these has been left for business the moment my PC crashed and I never wanted to risk my business capital into buying a new one which is always very expensive.
I searched for jobs on that skills and did a lot of remote jobs but it is not encouraging.

Now that my business has given me something(funds) to aim for the sky with, I want to go to a place I can achieve and give my loved ones the kind of lives I have always have in mind for them and I also need a society where I can hustle legitimately and have an assured breakthrough.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Thanks for your response ma.

From your experience, which class of visa will you suggest I use, excluding student visa and what is the minimum amount needed?

Which country are you asking about?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
2kurupt:

Your best bet is the study visa which you're avoiding, if you're ok with it try the UK. You can even run it yourself without hassles of settling agents.

Can the amount be enough to see me through the MSC because I don't have anyone who can send me money over to pay the subsequent tuition fee or do any expenses.

Na only me by myself sir.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
femi4:
passport not "international passport"

Thank you, OK noted.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
seansifo:
Hello,

I can assist you with admission into US university. All things being equal, you wont spend up to $800 to get your F1 visa (student visa) and travel by January 2023 (spring semester). All you need to pay for are

*Wes evaluation
*Application fees (at least 3 different schools)
*Visa fee
*SEVIE fee

With F1 visa, you can legally stay in the us for 3 years after which, you'll apply for change of status.

Send me a DM let's start the process for just #15,000 consultation fee

Thank you sir, but I a here for information and not for a service provider.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
BadNews:

Enter Into CANADA country and Thank me Later

Any idea on the process sir
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Which country are you asking about?

Any of Germany, Cyprus, USA or a country where someone with knowledge(bsc) in industrial chemistry, web development and designing, graphics design and digital marketing and someone who can do any physical jobs.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

They can give you 1 or 3 months visa once it expired coming back will be a war that why many people will stay there 5-7 years just to get paper if you don’t have paper you can’t come back because you have over stayed your welcome.

Mehn that is not pleasant, 1 or 3 months is not encouraging bro. I think that is a tourism visa. Someone said I shouldn't go with that.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Harmlesspill:

Apply for Shanghai visa(Tourism)

Shanghai...

What is the duration of the visa sir?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aguogba:

When they chop this ur money now ur eyes go clear. If you want to travel, cool down and ask your friend or relative in the country u want to travel about how best to visit or move there. Besides, don't be desperate about it.

I am not looking for a service provider here bro/sis, just sourcing for info before starting the real process myself.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.

You're right but honestly I want to travel out sir.

I have reasons and very good ones to do that sir, thank you for your honest and realistic advice.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by abbahfather: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Why not keep doing that which gave you that amount, aleast the said amount can keep you going, hmm that abroad na something else now, unknown to some people it all bed of roses, the kind cast wey Nigeria cast outside na only God fit explain. But make sure to had a good handwork before you go out there and they start using UNEMPLOYABLE for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Any of Germany, Cyprus, USA or a country where someone with knowledge(bsc) in industrial chemistry, web development and designing, graphics design and digital marketing and someone who can do any physical jobs.

Alright.
In all honesty, Economic migration is always going to be the most difficult to achieve in any given country. The most secure, legitimate way to succeed is to secure employment with a company that will sponsor your visa. What are your credentials?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Euegene100001: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Forget all this people lol! My very good friend left to Autrailia December 2021 is almost done with his house in the village .lol legit work o just schooling and studying .he also assisted his junior brother to Netherlands about a week ago. Bros work dey abroad just go legitimately.
Abudu2000:
why are u guys blowing lies from your ass like this, are u ppl this wicked that you don't want your fellow Africans to come see real life and make better life for themselves? I'm in naija but all my cousins over there are stankily rich. If u see the house my age mate built at ikoyi it's not your regular 100m Houses o, everything fully digital down to the gate. He now brings cars from that way into Nigeria. Last year b4 he came he shipped in a range Rover 2018 model, he refused to sell that it was his personal ride all through the 4weeks he spent and it's still packed in his compound.
Let me not even talk about his elder brother and sisters, the house they built for their mom alone and I know when these guys went there via land with absolutely nothing. Nigerians are too wicked
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.

Lol, same you.

OnyeObodo:
Lol... My dear don't blame them. Its the system they came from. The system made Nigerians very wicked and mean. Everyone is on survival mode.

From Europe to New York to Brazil... I see same shitty Nigerian attitude.

If am being honest, the first work that gave me serious money na Indian man connect me to the job. I go there see fellow Naija guys wey be say we dey live the same hood back in Sweden. But they will always tell you say work no dey.

Back in Naija, how many Nigerians help fellow Nigerians? Its a tough world girl.

Man up and face it. Nobody really cares about you.

Indians cooperate far far above with each other than Naija. Naija people see competition in everything which is so sad.

You wear better clothe wahala
You buy better car ... Big issue
You land better job... Gbese
You date oyibo... Jealousy
You eat better food.. Envy.

Honestly, I spit on Nigerian heads whenever I see them in Europe or America. Terrible lot.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Abudu2000(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Euegene100001:
Forget all this people lol! My very good friend left to Autrailia December 2021 is almost done with his house in the village .lol legit work o just schooling and studying .he also assisted his junior brother to Netherlands about a week ago. Bros work dey abroad just go legitimately.
leave them to dey cap nonsense. Any sane person won't take advise from nairaland anyway because nah either children or envious ppl dey always comment these days.
Let me burst your brain now wey technology done advance now it's even so easy to make it big in first world countries than Africa, steady power supply, population who are educated, woke minds to interact with etc infact they should come colonize us again abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 00FFT00(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Yes, I need a society where I can get full benefit of whatever I offer.

Do you know I was into web development and designing, graphics design and digital marketing, aside from my primary BSc in Ind Chem but all these has been left for business the moment my PC crashed and I never wanted to risk my business capital into buying a new one which is always very expensive.
I searched for jobs on that skills and did a lot of remote jobs but it is not encouraging.

Now that my business has given me something(funds) to aim for the sky with, I want to go to a place I can achieve and give my loved ones the kind of lives I have always have in mind for them and I also need a society where I can hustle legitimately and have an assured breakthrough.

Let me place Germany in your heart. If you are willing to work hard, stay away from crime, assimilate into society, and take advantage of what the German system offers in terms of training and placement, you can become a citizen in 8 years top, and still live a respectable life with dignity while you solidify a future for yourself and your family as you do so.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by BadNews: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Any idea on the process sir

I will make Verification For You
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Alright.
In all honesty, Economic migration is always going to be the most difficult to achieve in any given country. The most secure, legitimate way to succeed is to secure employment with a company that will sponsor your visa. What are your credentials?

BSc Industrial Chemistry ma.
Successfully handling a startup business and growing it to a very good level in 2 years, plus other business management experience.

Aside that, I have web development and designing, graphic and digital marketing skills, but I need to brush them up because it has been long. I paused(put them on hold) them when my PC crashed and I never wanted to buy another one with the money I intended to start my business with.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
00FFT00:

Let me place Germany in your heart. If you are willing to work hard, stay away from crime, assimilate into society, and take advantage of what the German system offers in terms of training and placement, you can become a citizen in 8 years top, and still live a respectable life with dignity while you solidify a future for yourself and your family as you do so.

Thank you so much sir for your response, I will put this and other valid suggestions I will get into consideration. May God's will for me take place on all these.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
BadNews:

I will make Verification For You

Thank you so much sir, I will be waiting for your feedback on that.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Ketchup908: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Alright.

Are there companies that still sponsor visa from Europe? I thought this happens only in the middle east? Qatar n co
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 2kurupt(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Can the amount be enough to see me through the MSC because I don't have anyone who can send me money over to pay the subsequent tuition fee or do any expenses.

Na only me by myself sir.
The study visa enables you to work too while studying. Some schools also accept partial payment of tuition before you resume.

You can look for a cheap school, pay part of the fees then move over there to hustle your way out. Your budget should be able to cater for these.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
2kurupt:

The study visa enables you to work too while studying. Some schools also accept partial payment of tuition before you resume.

You can look for a cheap school, pay part of the fees then move over there to hustle your way out. Your budget should be able to cater for these.

OK noted sir, although I no gbadun UK but I take note of this and add it to the list.

Reason I don't like UK is because I am over 30 and I feel I need a country where selling down won't take so long due to their strict/harsh emigration policies/conditions.

You get the point bro?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by alwaysdking(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
You can reach me on signature....

WhatsApp will be better

[quote author=ATIBATOBI post=115452897][/quote]
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by babavik: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
sharone21:

U need an employer to continue staying there and must get job before your visa expires ....

House isn't cheap so u live in hostel mostly(70 bhd hostels...170bhd: studio.... minimum for both)

To get residency is about 740 bhd (1bhd to $2.65) for which u can do much more....So, he needs to hold enough Incase he needs to switch to residency instead of returning.
Wow!!
Seems you are residing there.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bouncin04(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
pansophist:

No I don't. I know nothing about the middle East since I've not been there (except Turkey).

Good day bro, hope you good today ? I sent a mail . Thanks .
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by pansophist(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
bouncin04:

Good day bro, hope you good today ? I sent a mail . Thanks .

Mr man calm down na? If you don't have patience I'll stop responding to you. I saw it, calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ndidibabe(f): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga what is even 10 million? 10 million currently should be less than 12,000 euros.

The cheapest apartments in Germany is around 700 euros a month. Switzerland is from 2000 euros. Thats only rent oo.

Nobody will give them papers or work to sustain their rent. They will beg and beg till they eventually die. Thats European reality.

Switzerland will lock you in one cell where cold will nearly kill you. Norway will lock you at a mountain top. Sweden wont even allow you enter. The seemingly merciful one is Germany. But they wont give you papers. They will deceive you to enter asylum case which they know they will defeat you. Eventually, they offer you 1000 euros and codedly deport you to naija without your consent where you start life afresh.

Even Landlords will not give them house because they will need something called anmeldung and when they go to get it from Rathaus or Burgramt... They will know they are illegal. Landlord will enter gbese for giving illegal house. Without anmeldung, no bank account, no tax id, no resident permit and no visa extension. Thats for Germany oo.

Here in Switzerland, na different levels entirely. These guys detest black people with passion but wont show it. They have a system to frustrate you till you beg them to deport you. Even their dogs are treated better and you will see it.
I am in UK. It is not as bad as you have painted this. Nigerians are getting professional jobs in UK. A cousin of mine in Nigeria will be coming in next week. He got a job offer of 48k+ p/a in the UK from Lagos o..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bouncin04(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
pansophist:

Mr man calm down na? If you don't have patience I'll stop responding to you. I saw it, calm down.

I'm sorry bro , na the way naira dey depreciate dey scare me .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.