Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71318 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by newdawn2017(f): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Qatar is good but its a very Conservative country. I dont know their visa process though.

But if I will advise you guys, always use google and Nairaland as reference when searching. Also search facebook groups.

Even as am talkin to you, am already on a facebook group where I can see that the living condition in qatar is terrible for Africans. Bros, make una pray for good governance. Naija is the best believe me.

Am not campaigning for Peter Obi. But I know he is the only person that the citizens will feel the impact of governance without knowing him personally. Thats how governance works in the west.
hence Sowore is the liberation for Nigeria come 2023. Go to @yelesho on ig to listen to him & grasp where he is coming to us from pls, no godfather, no cabals. Loyalty is to only Nigerian citizens. He schooled here, his business is Sahara reporters. An open book sowore is. Don't vote tribal sentiments come 2023. Pls my brothers, I am for rivers State myself, I stand with sowore for d people.

[url]#SoworeForPresident2023[/url]
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]
[url]#aacparty[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Funflipper:

I don't know to be honest but please don't let anyone fool you that you can go into oil and gas with just N2m. They are local scammers. I am a victim, that is why i need to stop that idiot whose sole intention is to scam you.
hmmm

Thanks bro, i appreciate alot sir
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by sukkot: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lvgirl:

With 2m you can travel to Biafra
You will secure citizenship after impregnating chi chi then pay 1m.bride price

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by gucci20(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Canadian working visa processing is going on now. So, try reach me and I assure you 100%.
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by harmargedon: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sudan
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by sukkot: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga what is even 10 million? 10 million currently should be less than 12,000 euros.

The cheapest apartments in Germany is around 700 euros a month. Switzerland is from 2000 euros. Thats only rent oo.

Nobody will give them papers or work to sustain their rent. They will beg and beg till they eventually die. Thats European reality.

Switzerland will lock you in one cell where cold will nearly kill you. Norway will lock you at a mountain top. Sweden wont even allow you enter. The seemingly merciful one is Germany. But they wont give you papers. They will deceive you to enter asylum case which they know they will defeat you. Eventually, rhey offer you 1000 euros and codedly deport you to naija without your consent where you start life afresh.

Even Landlords will not give them house because they will need something called anmeldung and when they go to get it from Rathaus or Burgramt... They will know they are illegal. Landlord will enter gbese for giving illegal house. With anmeldung, no bank account, no tax id, no resident permit and no visa extension. Thats for Germany oo.

Here in Switzerland, na different levels entirely. These guys detest black people with passion but wont show it. They have a system to frustrate you till you beg them to deport you. Even their dogs are treated better and you will see it.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by MatrixCircle: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record
Any country that ends with suffix -stan sad no gooooooo all na Afghanistan, Pakistan etc na baaaaad countries that hate anything blacks, no jobs nothing, bad immigration laws for blacks if you come back alive. Baaaaaad Eastern Europe and Asian countries. Anything ---stan ruuuuuuuun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by phidipe(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Contact me I willngiv you the video that will explain it for you you done need to pay anybody you can do it yourself
grammarian247:

Baba reason me your contact, looks like you have a vital piece of advice.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by chiboycue: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Guy, jappa to Canada and live a peaceful life over there.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Crvrider: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Which visa will i use to take enter? I googled this country now and it seems like Nigeria pro max. Lol

Moreover 1KGS to Naira is about 5naira with decimal change on top. Bro the country looks beautiful based on online search but the currency is poor, exchange rate wise.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nickelodeon93: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
gucci20:
Canadian working visa processing is going on now. So, try reach me and I assure you 100%.
good evening, are you in Canada or you work from home??
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Ubanz: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
�Bahrain �� 2yrs Direct Employment with Ticket, Accommodation and Transportation and 350 - 450k salary

_2months processing

Processing fee is 1.8MNaira_

�Bahrain 1 year Freelance Multiple Entry is 1.5M Naira
4 Weeks Processing.

Bahrain Tourist visa_ extendable is 550k

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ezewealth(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
I think u are desperate about this. Calm down make person no deceive u, and this your question should be better asked on quota, their are a lot of responsible peeps to actually give u a genuine answer, for me a think 2mill is very meagre to relocate to any reasonable European country. It's far more better to utilize the money in naija on a good reliable biz and grow it. You be surprise where u will see yourself in next 5years. Abeg don't be so eager to just travel. And if travelling just follow this nuggets
Make sure u have a friend or a relative in that said country so u can a least see where to lay head at night
If ur not from strong medical line, make sure u have a strong skills and u are very good at it.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by poseidon12: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abudu2000:
why are u guys blowing lies from your ass like this, are u ppl this wicked that you don't want your fellow Africans to come see real life and make better life for themselves? I'm in naija but all my cousins over there are stankily rich. If u see the house my age mate built at ikoyi it's not your regular 100m Houses o, everything fully digital down to the gate. He now brings cars from that way into Nigeria. Last year b4 he came he shipped in a range Rover 2018 model, he refused to sell that it was his personal ride all through the 4weeks he spent and it's still packed in his compound.
Let me not even talk about his elder brother and sisters, the house they built for their mom alone and I know when these guys went there via land with absolutely nothing. Nigerians are too wicked

They are obviously on the fast lane, if you know what I mean.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Mamijoh(f): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
pls bro, how do one start this oil and gas business??

Capital??
pls don't allow dem scammers scam you nto

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Abudu2000(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
poseidon12:

They are obviously on the fast lane, if you know what I mean.
which lane that's fast, you think there's is like naija where a venza or Lexus us something? Their system works. Dollar us already 700, dey there be pointing fingers. If me self see opportunity think I no go leave everything for Nigeria move.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by golddust6000(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abudu2000:
why are u guys blowing lies from your ass like this, are u ppl this wicked that you don't want your fellow Africans to come see real life and make better life for themselves? I'm in naija but all my cousins over there are stankily rich. If u see the house my age mate built at ikoyi it's not your regular 100m Houses o, everything fully digital down to the gate. He now brings cars from that way into Nigeria. Last year b4 he came he shipped in a range Rover 2018 model, he refused to sell that it was his personal ride all through the 4weeks he spent and it's still packed in his compound.
Let me not even talk about his elder brother and sisters, the house they built for their mom alone and I know when these guys went there via land with absolutely nothing. Nigerians are too wicked
bros keep quite, you don’t know anything at all. Which country your guy dey make I go follow an pack money? That guy is telling you reality you wey never cross apapA bridge dey ague

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by abbaashiru(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea
Add
Maiduguri
Yobe
Benue
Kaduna
Anambra
Niger (Minna)
cool
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by RaptObserver: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Aah, wahala

Abi which hustle person fit do with 2m

Am not talking about pos stuff oh,

Buy and sell raw foodstuffs.

Transportation business

Am not into any but that is my plan. Travelling out is not easy actually. No country allows free lifestyle like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
azelab:
Please for God's sake, don't go to this country "Kyrgyzstan" and be very vigilant of scammer's agent that would advise you to accept and move to any just country abroad, not all overseas are better, a word is enough for a wise o......May Almighty God guide you in the best way.
op sef fit be scammer.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Lotusflowerbomb: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Which skill can one learn and can be employed from Naija with few months experience asides Health Care Giver? This is for U.K shortage.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Mcleo007(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kerry111:
Don't listen to those saying Mauritius, nothing is happening there

East Africa. I better take that money go Nnewi go learn business cheesy
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by CyberWolf: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

Same here. Gotten admission already. Working on my Visa already.
Which country are moving to bros?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by eaglez(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
You have not said anything!
Abudu2000:

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Rogodo22(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
With tourist visa?

Jozibrainz99:

Currently flight ticket to the united state is 1.3M.....

2M is enough to take u to any country if you have someone in the country u wanna relocate to..
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mamijoh:
pls don't allow dem scammers scam you nto
grin grin

This corntree sef??

Scammers are more than the scammees grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
RaptObserver:

Buy and sell raw foodstuffs.

Transportation business

Am not into any but that is my plan. Travelling out is not easy actually. No country allows free lifestyle like Nigeria.
will be considering the food stuffs tin, but i cant delve into transportation, i hard no idea what they are doing there and beside make owomida no increase the size of my forehead with some blows grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by anayolity: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record

You sef how you go dey advice person to go this kind country?? No be wickedness be that!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Skoopy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Burundi
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by planetx: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Your sister went to Europe on tourist visa and is not planning on coming back? How does she plan to survive? Seek asylum? Una think say Oyibo no get sense bros?

Standadize in Europe?

If you guys know how Oyibo people treat blacks like shit, una go think twice before any random decision.

Una think say work dey Europe? Or Europe is a so called green pasture? Minimum am giving your sister to standadize is 10 years. Just give it a few months or years. Thats if they dont catch and deport her to to an asylum centre before then.

Oga, I have toured Europe oo. This people have a system that is unbreakable. I have seen lots of people here for 10 years achieving nothing.

Everything is digital. If you are illegal, they know. Even the smallest company or kiosk.

Please quote this my comment for reference.
Lol someone is going to Europe on a tourist visa to stay in 2022, wishing that person good luck because they gonna need it.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 2kurupt(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Thanks for your response ma.

From your experience, which class of visa will you suggest I use, excluding student visa and what is the minimum amount needed?
Your best bet is the study visa which you're avoiding, if you're ok with it try the UK. You can even run it yourself without hassles of settling agents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.