Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71291 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by plsdisvirginme: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
eniteden:
Jejely carry your bag and go to Bahrain its the best and low key country for now. Before e go cast. Am currently preparing visa for same place. If you like join me, fine we can rent house together and pay till everywhere soft we find our square root. smiley
How much will it cost bro
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by COMPAQ(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

Maybe Rwanda
I
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by poseidon12: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akalia:
I applaud your sincerity. You wrote from your wealth of experience. Personally, I wouldn't dare relocate abroad except I got a job offer in which case I will be assisted by the employer to come over. The other condition that woukd make me travel abroad is vacation with my family if I have the bulks by God's grace. Never will I consider trevelling abroad to go try my hands on different hustles; Nigeria is the best place when it comes to hustle. Just make money here and then travel abroad just to see the world and garner exposure.

Exactly.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

One can go through job offer but its very hard. Now think of it this way... what type of job do you think you can do that Oyibo people dont have millions willing to do it?

In Europe here, there are thousands if not millions of Smart guys from Japan, Korea, USA and Canada all competing for white collar jobs. Do you know how smart these guys are? Can you compete with them?

If its menial jobs, forget it. Turkish, Arabs and Eastern Europeans have taken over that field. Not to talk of this Ukraine war were millions entered western Europe.
embarassed embarassed cry cry

Bro so na naija a go con stay like this?? Mogbe...i am weeping.

What i was thinking before was that if i secure a job, den i can facilitate my coming in(visa and flight) by mysef.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by jieta: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Your sister went to Europe on tourist visa and is not planning on coming back? How does she plan to survive? Seek asylum? Una think say Oyibo no get sense bros?

Standadize in Europe?

If you guys know how Oyibo people treat blacks like shit, una go think twice before any random decision.

Una think say work dey Europe? Or Europe is a so called green pasture? Minimum am giving your sister to standadize is 10 years. Just give it a few months or years. Thats if they dont catch and deport her to to an asylum centre before then.

Oga, I have toured Europe oo. This people have a system that is unbreakable. I have seen lots of people here for 10 yeats achieving nothing.

Everything is digital. If you are illegal, they know. Even the smallest company or kiosk.

Please quote this my comment for reference.
I will really appreciate a reply.

Those that cross from Africa (Libya) to Europe (Italy) are there giving asylum? If yes, can there get work with there visa given to them.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by tym92(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

Same here. Gotten admission already. Working on my Visa already.
Please what's the name of the University you got admission or can you please give me some accredited universities which I can chose from
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by skentelelady(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
gbolabodada:
If you need a proof of fund in your personal account. I can provide it for you in your account with affordable commission that will help you migrate to any country of your choice

Sent you pm please reply
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by dabonny(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333 post=115188690]Please advice me elders in this travel section.

I work with a travel agency, and to the best of my knowledge, the best travelling advice I can give you is work and study. Though, there is nothing with work and study Visa except for either of the two; nevertheless, going through a more reliable agent would be better of.

Canada
USA
UK

....through aforelisted countries are not bad for your intended purpose. Moreso, the grace of making a payment of your school fee on arrival would also be available, defferment of your studentship for 6months, untill you you gather your school fee while working after entry is also available

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Coldie(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Uk. Relocating to the uk is not as expensive as alot of u think

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Web2020: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why do you want to relocate? When we are telling you, people, to vote for who will build Nigeria, you people said ethnicity and tribe are your concerns. Stay and enjoy your actions. Now, again, we are talking of a digital leader that will rescue Nigeria from its mess now. I am sure you may be part of the people projecting analog in this 21st century because of tribe. Stay oh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by detectivejones: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Guy abeg try raise money to buy this book. E go serve you well. You can thank me later angry
Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by TAglobe(f): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea
bad suggestion

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by adeyemo1998: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Qatar is good but its a very Conservative country. I dont know their visa process though.

But if I will advise you guys, always use google and Nairaland as reference when searching. Also search facebook groups.

Even as am talkin to you, am already on a facebook group where I can see that the living condition in qatar is terrible for Africans. Bros, make una pray for good governance. Naija is the best believe me.

Am not campaigning for Peter Obi. But I know he is the only person that the citizens will feel the impact of governance without knowing him personally. Thats how governance works in the west.

Am being offered job sponsorship to qatar so I want to get more information from people that are well labelled about traveling.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by justjify(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gambia

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by mtngloetiartel: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
SORTA KIDNAPPING OR SLAVERY
kunkelhanspeter:

They can give you 1 or 3 months visa once it expired coming back will be a war that why many people will stay there 5-7 years just to get paper if you don’t have paper you can’t come back because you have over stayed your welcome.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by seansifo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
I don't blame you

OnyeObodo:

You are a liar. Stop deceiving people you criminal. If this were true, you would have been there instead of looking for a paltry 15,000 naira consultation fee which is like 20 dollars.

Should we bet you are in Oshodi or Ago Palace way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by deavicky(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.
Togo
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Bestbeelieve: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
you say wetin??

heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Okwyjesus(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record

What is their offixal language
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by IbileIfe: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Singapore or Hong Kong.
Forget North America and Europe.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
SONYCITY:
DONT GO ANYWERE STAY HEAR AND MAKE UR MONEY OR CALL ME LET JOIN HAND AND DO OIL AND GAS BUSINES ITS THE BUSINES AM IN TO 07069635579
pls bro, how do one start this oil and gas business??

Capital??
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by einsteine(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Northern Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by detectivejones: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
The truth is that amount will not relocate to any European or South American country, flight alone has eaten up a good part of that money. Invest in something lucrative in Naija. My 2kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ekwerendi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by teabully(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
I dont know why a whole lot of people keep saying 2m is less than 3800 dollars, going by the CBN and oanda rate which every visa officer will use, 2m is about 4500 dollars,
You can try uk with this and also have a very good tie here bfr applying like marriage cert, landed properties, shares cert, also if u can apply for a masters degree course here in naija and stl tender such admission offer too.

Believe me u, most of those visa officers dont even have 1k dollar in their accounts.

Visa application is all bout packaging, get money to package ur dock well,

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by x6sc00: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

The people of Kyrgyzstan are looking for the way out. I have so many friends from this country that are looking for a way out.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by SweetyZinta(f): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Windhoek or Rwanda. Amazing places
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Funflipper: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

By the time you apply for visa and buy your ticket, there will be little or nothing left of that N2m.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Funflipper: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
pls bro, how do one start this oil and gas business??

Capital??

Please I beg you in the name of God, flee from anything oil and gas business in Nigeria. It is a local scam. BE WARNED!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Funflipper:

Please I beg you in the name of God, flee from anything oil and gas business in Nigeria. It is a local scam. BE WARNED!!!!
Aah, wahala

Abi which hustle person fit do with 2m

Am not talking about pos stuff oh,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.