Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71362 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ihatebuhari(f): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
planetx:
So why are you still in Nigeria, why hasn't he brought you over to Europe so you too can build a mansion in Ikoyi and send 2018 Range Rover. You are using your cousin example like that is the true reality of the millions of Nigerians and Africans languishing in Europe.
there are millions of white here in the states that are poor also, junkies that depends on government support. Traveling to abroad even if you suffer but the gain is for your kids giving them better citizenship and a better life

Please allow people to make their decision, suffering in abroad is far better than living in shithole Africa.

It will never be well with you government agents on this thread discouraging people not to travel

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Elder MarryWhiteasap, i'm not touring oo but relocating. Thanks

Please don't sell your property, bond, or inheritance until you've become stable abroad. In fact, wait till you have properties abroad.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by oneMalik: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
2million naira ?

Travel where , to go and do what i beg ?

now i fully understand why the country is like this , i have seen people asking some reasonable questions on this forum about the kind of business they can do with certain amounts of money that is even below 1 million , you have 2 million or expecting such and thinking about travelling. no wonder buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy.

in the first place i know you're not a professional cos no professional or productive human being will ever ask such question cos they know their worth as a person.

with 2 million capital in this country you must be fine within two years if you're not those youth buhari is referring to .

See am , he wan japa !

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by planetx: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
phidipe:
See the bloody fool did I ask your ancestors for money to be calling scammer. It seems you are not well trained. Dindinrin Opinion. You never ask any question and you are calling me names. If you watch the video I sent to the guy you will thank. Idiot
For your information Transportation in Luxembourg is FREE the only thing that is expensive us accomodation. Minimum Wage here is 2400 Euro. Do your research Stupid Illiterate

Werey why are you not there in Luxembourg living your fantasy dream ode, i repeat you are a bloody filthy scammer.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Abudu2000(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
planetx:
So why are you still in Nigeria, why hasn't he brought you over to Europe so you too can build a mansion in Ikoyi and send 2018 Range Rover. You are using your cousin example like that is the true reality of the millions of Nigerians and Africans languishing in Europe.
see mumu, so my cousins not my blood brothers oh, cousins choose their path them I must leave whatever I'm doing and join them. If they took a deadly risk of going by land and succeeded then the chances of someone going by plane no matter the type of Visa is very high.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by kiddkash(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.
contact me on Liberia, only if you are serious.
someone who don't go about looking for trouble, or drawing unnecessary attention to himself like offing shirt in the middle of a busy street and making a nuisance of himself
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by nedekid: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
planetx:
Hmm, sometimes strange things happen ohh. I know a guy that found his way to the same Europe. Within a period of 3 years. Nigger built a powerful mansion, hotel, fleets of machines. On the other hand, one of my drivers took off about 6 years ago. Went through Niger to Europe. Crossed the ocean on a boat. Took him about 9 months before he called from Italy. Once in a while I hear he sends one or 2 buses with junk in the back they sell, further selling the bus.
But from what he said the last time he chatted with me, ground no level. It is more difficult in Europe because of influx refugees the past few years.
Guess 1 or 2 might be lucky to touch some fast money, but the majority do not have it rosy at all.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
What is your highest level of education? Visitor's visa is for tourism. Why don't you try studying masters while learning the German language, then look for a job after you graduate? That's one of the possible options for you. Look into it.

AllDModsAreMaad:

Sorry that I'm inquisitive o.

If one enters with a visitor's visa, how long can they stay and how long with it take to convert it to permanent or a working class one?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
ately1:
Hungary is the best option for now.
we are hungry already here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by valnelly(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nairaland is such a funny place. I've been reading comments but I can't help to chip in this little advice. Yes we all know Nigeria is becoming unbearable and harder but please arrange your self well if you plan to relocate abroad. It's not easy anywhere but with proper arrangements you'll experience a smoother relocation. By arrangement I mean financially and getting the right papers . If you have the money, please japa without looking back

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

It is not on a student/study level, I said for greener pastures i.e legit hustling level.

What do you mean by legit hustling level? If you tavel abroad as a student, you have higher chances of getting a well paying job after graduating.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record

If not because of our bad leadership

Our country are better than most of the countries in GDP

We are far richer than most of the countries mentioned

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ATIBATOBI: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=alwaysdking post=115444026]Is it Student Route or Works.

If it is Work, you can go to Bahrain. It the new UAE centre now. Their currency is the highest. With your 2Million, it will get you a visiting visa of 6 months, Flight Ticket, 2 Days Hotel Reservation and BTA.

There are Jobs for Africans. You can aswell Google to know more.

Can you tell me more bro
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Neoteny(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
These people are deceiving you.

It's easier to get to heaven than to legally migrate to any of those countries you listed.

Tourist and education visa are temporary, getting work permit is extremely difficult unless you're exceptionally skilled.

Most countries are adopting anti-immigrant policies, especially the developed and developing ones.

It's not like leaving Abakaliki and moving to Ikorodu.

If it was as easy as having 2m and a passport then everyone would've moved.

Those who go on tourist or education visa and refuse to return are living there illegally and can't legally work, acquire property, be a citizen or enjoy many rights. They'll end up caught, jailed, and deported with only the clothes on their backs.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Naijaolosho2: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.

Why did you refuse to come back home since Nigeria is better? Evil people everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Kingluqman(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Have you thought about Canada before
AllDModsAreMaad:

Good day to you all...

I am planning to travel out of the country mainly for greener pastures reason, but due to my lack of international travel experience, I don't know which country is the best for someone who has just driving and electrical engineering skills.
I have a formal education i.e I am a graduate.

Again, I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

Presently, I have 2 million naira(personal) but I have a FG worker that can stand as a sponsor in case of the personal money is not enough.

Choiced countries are USA, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Please other suggestions are allowed...

I will appreciate your valued inputs
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

Enter Into CANADA country and Thank me Later

Where are you in Canada? How's the country?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
How's Canada? How did you migrate there?

Skyview01:
It's about which country you are qualified for.
I gave up on the country in 2009 and was determined to create an alternate citizenship for my family.
It involved lots of researches. I considered the following countries:

UK
Australia
New Zealand.
Canada
Denmark.

I printed hundreds of pages of information about these countries. Joined travel and immigration forums, lost 2000pounds to a fake school in UK and 3000usd to a fraudulent Canada consultant but I did not give up my dreams of getting out.
I settled for Canada eventually with Denmark as a back up and it paid off after 3 years of waiting.
You have to visit the immigration websites on any country you decide on and read all the requirements for yourself.

Now, i am searching for a small and peaceful African country where i can get the third citizenship for my family and renounce Nigerian Citizenship finally.

Best of Luck.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by MoneyTrees(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

God bless you sir/ma'am
These are deep wise words
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by cooooooks(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aim for work visa not visitor's visa. You may need a 2 - 5 year plan.

Strongly consider UK for health aide work.

They hire you directly from Nigeria.

Check Youtube.

AllDModsAreMaad:

Sorry that I'm inquisitive o.

If one enters with a visitor's visa, how long can they stay and how long with it take to convert it to permanent or a working class one?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by fareed69(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Afghanistan
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by BadNews: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
bepositive11:

Where are you in Canada? How's the country?

I'm not in Canada Country ooooo
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by mygee2(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.
Vietnam search whyna in NL and check the thread thank me later

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Gracepikin33333(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Can you send me that video boss?
phidipe:
See the bloody fool did I ask your ancestors for money to be calling scammer. It seems you are not well trained. Dindinrin Opinion. You never ask any question and you are calling me names. If you watch the video I sent to the guy you will thank. Idiot
For your information Transportation in Luxembourg is FREE the only thing that is expensive us accomodation. Minimum Wage here is 2400 Euro. Do your research Stupid Illiterate

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Peacefulgold(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Benin republic
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by vivilafrosh(f): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany

Why please
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by lightwind(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.
You said your Investments scattered all over Nigeria and the US.
Question, where did you make those money from ?
And don't come and lie to us that you made those monies which you used in establishment of all that investments in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ihatebuhari(f): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Neoteny:
These people are deceiving you.

It's easier to get to heaven than to legally migrate to any of those countries you listed.

Tourist and education visa are temporary, getting work permit is extremely difficult unless you're exceptionally skilled.

Most countries are adopting anti-immigrant policies, especially the developed and developing ones.

It's not like leaving Abakaliki and moving to Ikorodu.

If it was as easy as having 2m and a passport then everyone would've moved.

Those who go on tourist or education visa and refuse to return are living there illegally and can't legally work, acquire property, be a citizen or enjoy many rights. They'll end up caught, jailed, and deported with only the clothes on their backs.

you just spilled rubbish. I believe you must a poor man living in ikorodu you don't even have a passport

Let me tell you with college degree you can move to Canada with less than 6 million Naira after two years you'll get your PR

I don't blame you but you and your likes on this thread your plans won't work

Wicked people. After voting for Buhari you want people to stay and continue suffering, your likes are still campaigning for tinubu

Your plans will not work

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Besto(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abudu2000:
why are u guys blowing lies from your ass like this, are u ppl this wicked that you don't want your fellow Africans to come see real life and make better life for themselves? I'm in naija but all my cousins over there are stankily rich. If u see the house my age mate built at ikoyi it's not your regular 100m Houses o, everything fully digital down to the gate. He now brings cars from that way into Nigeria. Last year b4 he came he shipped in a range Rover 2018 model, he refused to sell that it was his personal ride all through the 4weeks he spent and it's still packed in his compound.
Let me not even talk about his elder brother and sisters, the house they built for their mom alone and I know when these guys went there via land with absolutely nothing. Nigerians are too wicked

Did they tell you what they do?

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Theophinio(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You can relocate anywhere. But where are you gonna be sleeping? No free accommodations for anywhere o. Except you will be seeking an asylum, especially in Europe.

This is the most important question to ponder about

I was in the street for almost 3 weeks when I traveled to Turkey ��

Everything is money � in the West

Most Nigerians want to travel out without proper planning

It will dawn on you when you get there and start living in the streets. Then coming back home will be like Heaven to you

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bepositive11: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ok

BadNews:

I'm not in Canada Country ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.