Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) (47864 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by PaedophileProph: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's true , Zack Orji knows him very well , including how he made his money
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Darlima607(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
A fool @40 is always a fool forever ,selling the future of ur grandchildren for a million naira
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by brightDdon(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
StormpyBee:
Coming from someone that has lost relevance. I can't even listen to him talk less of watch his film.

He is just another udam ikot!

Unam ikot you mean?

Yes, he's indeed atiah ekamba Unam Ikot
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Daybor25(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ancecoker:
We are stubbornly Obi-Dient.. As for me and my company, we shall all vote for OBI... Obi is the right man to bring betterment and accountability to Nigerians. Any Youth who decides to Vote BAT is a Baztard

To whom it may concern
If Obi no win, you go run comot for naija?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don’t blame him, he has bleached his brains
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wipper7000: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
WisdomFlakes:
Na man you be , oga Zack. Because I know many of your people no go like this move.
Freedom of Choice is called democracy. You have the right to support whoever you want. Anybody that doesn't like your choice should hang Transformer fast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chai, See wetin Mazi Orji don cause now.
See tears everywhere.
Eyahhhh...all ds gnashin of teeth in page 1 alone o.
cool
posty56:
Zack orji.tge betrayer! how much did they bread you, you dey mad

potbelly:
Like someone said...
No wonder dem dey always poison this guy for film... undecided

StormpyBee:
Coming from someone that has lost relevance. I can't even listen to him talk less of watch his film.

He is just another udam ikot!

VeryWickedGoat:
Zack Igbokwe

ojokayodere:
E F U L E F U.

that's the word for you, unam ikot mkpo.

Ancecoker:
We are stubbornly Obi-Dient.. As for me and my company, we shall all vote for OBI... Obi is the right man to bring betterment and accountability to Nigerians. Any Youth who decides to Vote BAT is a Baztard

To whom it may concern

Oilwell:
APC IS PURE EVIL.

APC doesn't deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil

Offpoint1:
All business minded celebrities will endorse the desperado Agbado king, eat from the cookie box and vote the destined next president of federal republic of Nigeria, his excellency PETER Sweet Obi

wewe1:
Please, who is Zack Oji?

Uhumm!
He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself.

GODPUNISHALABI:
Hungry man grin

Rugaria:

Big efulefu, with his mouth like the Instruments of a burnt ewe
Ndo!

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by mila1121(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Photoshopped
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by goody234: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
hungry people everywhere how much are the paying you ...no to tinubu..and the idiot that edited my comment the other day thunder fire you ...Tinubu will never win he is too much of a greedy man go and retire in peace 86yr old man
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wipper7000: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
TimmyTen:
I don’t blame him, he has bleached his brains
Because he didn't support your candidate. You people's antecedent towards other people's choice is working against your candidate if you dont know. Learn how how to respect peoples choice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by tonyashburton: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zack Orji has only ONE vote.He can't even influence who his wife and children will vote for.He can't influence who the Nigerian youths yearning for REAL change will vote for.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

We should join you??
Bring money wey dem give you,make we share na..Support where your belly dey oo because we no dey give shi shi...
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wipper7000: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
tonyashburton:
Zack Orji has only ONE vote.He can't even influence who his wife and children will vote for.He can't influence who the Nigerian youths yearning for REAL change will vote for.
He has made his choice , so respect his choice instead of running your mouth

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Send me pics of your toto and breast, then I go send 100k to you
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by pensator: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
The ASIWAJU project is a settled one...God has mandated his ambitious to reality....

Take it or leave it....he is the next and will be the best president of Nigeria ever...

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by bonnyhope: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

He's free to support who ever he wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by twilliamx(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

Copied from oilpussy undecided
Obi is not poor as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na him sabi...who know him
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Okobola146: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Traitor
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by ChristineC: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
who?
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by emmayoc: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
BigBelleControl:
They will cancel him.
They will say he has collected money.
They will say he is a fake Christian
They will say his ethnicity should be questioned.
They will say his children will suffer.
They will even say he is also involved in the drug business.

Meanwhile, what they don't know is that democracy is a thing of choice. Everyone has a right to exercise his franchise in whatever form, as long as it is within the confine of the law.
Nobody should be intimidated to take a political decision. What is stone to you is meat to another person?

Peace out.

Bros, I get your point, you are very correct but one thing I want you to know is that you will never see any sane person canvasing for Tinubu. You know mad men feel normal people are the once mad. You see a sick man with possible Parkinson issue, a man who foisted the disaster we are suffering now on Nigerians and ontop of it, he is saying he will continue from where Buhari stopped. Bros tell me, isn't that statement a treat to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Of course who won't praise Tinubu after collecting his own share of the money? If na me, I will collect the aza, praise him to the highest, then vote my candidate. Portable is even learning were I dey self.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by fantasy2018: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
This guy is a closet gay guy. So I'm not surprised. Never liked his ass any ways.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
mascot87:
Vote for Tinubu. The visionary man that will lead Nigeria to the promise land just like Moses led the people of Israel to the promise land. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for Nigerian prosperity. Don't be intimidated by anyone. Don't be afraid of them insulting you. You can take there insult as a sacrifice for a better Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Is that what your Quran told you? That Moses got to the promised land?
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by AntiWailer: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oilwell:
APC IS PURE EVIL.

APC doesn't deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦216(parallel market)

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $1,400.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦710 plus( parallel market). So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $422.

Just check out the naira value destruction in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023

If u earn same amount from 2014 till now.

U av no business calling Buhari incompetent.

Your mates have multiplied their income by 4 , u are here blaming everybody except you for your stagnancy.

You are just a reflection of the unproductive leaders at the helm of affairs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
IbileIfe:

Peter Obi wants to reap where he did not sow.
Ewu Fidelity Bank.

What has Peter Obi done for Nollywood?

Bro no mind those obi-diots they are mentally sick and very corrupt character wise.

Dem go cry come 2023 just leave dem.

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha....... they will cry as usual.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Celsony: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

You are very correct Pinkypussy, we shall obediently and useful canvass for ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Man with common sense.
The Obi diots will claim he's getting paid for the support. That's the typical thinking of people who poverty has got them delusional.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Celsony: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You are very correct Pinkypussy, we shall obediently and usefully canvass for ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Lonelychild: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
ojokayodere:
E F U L E F U.

that's the word for you, unam ikot mkpo.
� but who are u exactly. Ur moniker says ure Yoruba, efulefu is ibo. The unam ikot mkpo that caught my attention is ibibio �� where are u from exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) / Picture Of Police Holding Handbag For Sokoto State First Lady / No Going Back On Grazing Routes Recovery – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.