Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) (47867 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by mascot87(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Is that what your Quran told you? That Moses got to the promised land?

Is it everyone that is supporting Tinubu a Muslim? undecided
Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt in the hands of Pharaoh. Likewise Tinubu will lead Nigeria out of the hands of Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dmacqh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Somebody who can’t speak coherently. Who staggers while walking , whose greatest asset is brain , yet same brain recently forgot the name of his party.
Somebody whose stooges ( Osinbajo, Fashola , Mommoh, Adesina , Rauf , Gbajamila etc ) are ruling yet the country economy melted down.

He sponsored APC and installed Buhari. He remembers his birthday but can’t remember his primary and secondary name and classmates.

He promised to recruit 50m youth to army feeding them agbado and corn , will his son and USA based daughter’s bridal among ?

Who will he be accountable for as a president ?
He doesn’t even care about the secular state of the nation. He’s riding on compensation.

Old age isn’t a sin. Old age is for retirement. Politics isn’t a career. What did he forget in Politics ? If he wants to work , he should go back as Accountant ?

Why didn’t he give his master plan to APC government or is he no longer APC National leader ?

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nijablast: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
Zack orji.tge betrayer! how much did they bread you, you dey mad
You are d only insane person here. You are worse than anybody in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
I didn't know Solomon Dalung is so Christian like this when he was given a Ministerial appointment but has failed woefully. I didnt know Yakubu Dogara was this Christian when he was busy padding our budget at the expense of his fellow Christians. I didn't know Babachir Lawal was this Christian but fraudulently used our over 200m to cut grasses, and I didn't know Elisha Abbo is also this religious but has slapped a fellow christian lady whilst buying a intimacy gadget.
I equally didn't know that Christians in APC formed a Northern Christian Leaders Group.
Well, you people can only deceive the gullible CHRISTIANs.

OkutaNla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T5HX72amNY

Kudos to this gentleman and other brave Nigerians who have refused to be cowed, intimidated or bullied by the ipob-influenced social media cancel mob for exercising their freedom of choice. cool

5 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mazi Zack.orji gives me d hope DT there are still sensible igbos not blinded by hate and bigotry.

Nwoke, u berra follow suit b4 its too late, inugo?
cool

karzyharsky:
Zack why??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
E painam grin
Great0ne1:

What an IDIOT !!
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by GreenCovering: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jagaban 2023!

Please do better 'Ambassadors of the Voice for Change' in the video quality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
StormpyBee:
Coming from someone that has lost relevance. I can't even listen to him talk less of watch his film.

He is just another udam ikot!
Anyone not supporting your obituary is not relevance. Keep it up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by goggle48: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
After zack ORJI, says vote for tinubu him go collect whooping block alert(courtesy JAGABAN).you dat vote will nw collect what?THINK WISELY
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
eleko1:
cool Baba Don chop Agbado
'Agbado' get levels o, ehn-ehn.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oilwell:
APC IS PURE EVIL.

APC doesn't deserve to smell presidency again
The most wicked and satanic government ever seen.
APC is Evil
With the combination of the most incompetent Nigerian President and CBN governor ever.

In 2014, the naira dollar exchange rate was around $1 = ₦216(parallel market)

I.e. if you earned ₦300,000 a month, it was equivalent to $1,400.

Today, the exchange rate is $1 = ₦710 plus( parallel market). So if you earn ₦300,000 today, it is equivalent to $422.

Just check out the naira value destruction in just eight years!!

I am not going to beg anybody to vote wisely in 2023
Nigerians are voting for personality not party. Tinubu is next after Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by diplomat058(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Workch:
He has a right to choose whoever he wants, but the masses want Peter Obi

You mean, IPOB masses? Lol go to Ibadan' and tell them that they want Obi over Jagaban grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dminister(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
He declared his support to Tinubu. Me and my family declared our supports to Peter Ob. The difference is very clear. Zack Orgy is an ancestor and very soon he would be joining his ancestors while I am still very frsh and young blood who still has so many things to achieve so I cannot achieve those things under the leadership of an old man. Voting Tinubu would affect my life plans negatively. Zack orgy is no long between the age of those who are very struggling to make your money stable.

If you are a youth and you still want to vote for Tinubu then you are biggest fool so far
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Offpoint1:
All business minded celebrities will endorse the desperado Agbado king, eat from the cookie box and vote the destined next president of federal republic of Nigeria, his excellency PETER Sweet Obi
after February y'all will return back to Biafra agitation

4 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Keep standing

You're nasty grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

Copied from oilpussy undecided
vote for the best of the best.
we love tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Freedom34: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
how will you know the most competent candidate?

abokikhalifa:

Who is the most competent candidate ?

hopexter:

Vote yours and allow others to vote theirs. Stop being a political tyrant. Aren’t you voting Obi due to tribal affiliation? Be deceiving yourself.

Anyone that can speak Igbo language out of them all. Dassol.

He/they may argue otherwise but I've just told u d truth!
If u are not Igbo then (according to them) u are incompetent!

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
mascot87:

Is it everyone that is supporting Tinubu a Muslim? undecided
Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt in the hands of Pharaoh. Likewise Tinubu will lead Nigeria out of the hands of Buhari
But Tinubu said he wants to continue from where Buhari stops.
Only a Muslim can say Moses led children of Israel to the promised land. An average Christian even a kid knows Moses never got to the promised land
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
OBTMOS:
I have never one day liked this man
you and your likeness are inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by latolz: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
YOUR CHOICE.. NEVER MINE
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by jazon(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ancecoker:
We are stubbornly Obi-Dient.. As for me and my company, we shall all vote for OBI... Obi is the right man to bring betterment and accountability to Nigerians. Any Youth who decides to Vote BAT is a Baztard

To whom it may concern
Aswear. The man is a Batsard
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
mayklef:
Baba said his support is "PERSONAL", so you and your family are free to vote for the sake of your personal gain...but as for me and every right thinking Nigerian that has the genuine love of this country at heart, WE ARE OBIEDENTLY YUSUF!
speak for yourself Mr okoro. I'm voting for Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki,
What is special about Zacheaus abi Zachariah supporting Tinubu?
Many have forgotten that KANU and Okocha did but nothing came out of it.
A whited sepulchre will remain a sepulchre.
Tinubu no fit win...Period
INEC chairman has spoken

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Workch: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
diplomat058:

You mean, IPOB masses? Lol go to Ibadan' and tell them that they want Obi over Jagaban grin
We shall see, Tinubu no go see 2nd for this election
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Durabest: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Dear Tinubu Supporters, do you know that Tinubu's convoy is longer than that of Buhari ?.. Do you know that Tinubu is extremely rich and he can never be poor again ?.. This man is made for life and should be resting with his grandchildren.. Now if you think you will vote Tinubu or Atiku due to tribal or religious affiliation then you need your head to be examined.. Your case is even the worst if you are not benefiting anything from Tinubu directly and you are always online and offline throwing your support for them, trust me your generation won't forgive you.. Don't give these criminals chance again.. Think about your future and generation to come.. Vote for the most competent candidate come 2023.. God bless you all

This is democracy allow people vote their minds.You that wanted good for your children is it when they will vote your choice that money will start dropping from the sky?

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by emmydee(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zack Orji is a castrated fool.
Efulefu
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Handsum64: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
And he is a pastor
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Advocate500: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Cash out season.
Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by teepain: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Light78:

You guys should stop all these...

Just because he is supporting Tinubu and you are saying bad things about him.

That is not fair. He has the right to support whomever he wants.

It is very disheartening to see how people are being verbally mobbed for exercising their freedom to support candidates of their choice. We have a very long way to go. We should learn to exercise our right and allow others to exercise their own rights too.

4 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Handsum64: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Gradually ipob pigs have forgotten their albino master in the cell all for Peter China Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
newbornmacho:
Hungry fool
I love your tears Nwanne grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) by Sonyboom: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oloriburuku can you tell use what aspect of leadership is peter Obi beta than Tinubu. Is it in

Education
Security
Economy
Human capital development
Waste Management
IGR

And any other quality of leadership, tell us to prove bigotry as not ruined the life of you miserable senseless Igbos.

Even a lunatic won't compare the failure Obi with Tinubu.

pinkPUSSY:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.