Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1239045 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bluepeach(f): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2023
chemicalibk:

Sorry for thr refusal
Please when did you submit your application
Thanks. Apr 7th.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DerickDerick: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2023
Yes it is. I used my own bank statements
Republic001:
Congrats bro..is.it a self sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Draybaba0103(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2023
Please, I need anyone going to Bow Valley College to connect with.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2023
I sent u a mail bro
harkintem:

Hello guys, I will advise y’all not to fall for this cos I suspect this is a scam format trying to lure people to use the agent. This user @DerickDerick just opened this account few days ago. If his story is true congratulations but pls don’t pay any agent, you can do it yourself, you can get the right information on this trend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
babineli:

I’m not a guru but I can give my on opinion. The fixed deposit isn’t available for the purpose of your study, hence the insufficient funds. I believe your Letter of acceptance would have stated the deadline to make payment for your first semester tuition fee, which I believe should start before January the liquidation date of your fixed deposit. Hence the money won’t be available until January 2024, that’s an automatic insufficient funds. What VOs are after is the money available for the said purpose study and not just showing them figures. They are both interested in the figures and availability. You should have liquidated before applying then you write and show them when you started the fixed deposit and date you liquidated. So kindly re-fire and do it rightly this time. Also consult gurus before submission I guess he would have been properly guided on this before he submitted his application. Thanks.

You’re very right, let me explain further with my own personal experience. I used a fixed deposit ( in my name), personal account, investment account and sponsor account. The fixed deposit ought to liquidate by February 2023 and I applied September 2022. I didn’t get any message from IRCC until after my fixed deposit got liquidated hence I had to upload another offer letter which shows I defer to another semester

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zilet: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good day everyone one.
Please I have some questions, and I need urgent answers.
I got admission for post graduate diploma at cape Breton novia Scotia, my start date is may 1st, and my visa just arrived yesterday. I decided to defer to September start since I have as alternate start date on my letter of acceptance.I'm deferring because I have some issues to sort out before leaving.
Will I have issues at POE if I decided to go in early June?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
few days ago? lol. he opened his account today, and bolla its ppr. lol
harkintem:

Hello guys, I will advise y’all not to fall for this cos I suspect this is a scam format trying to lure people to use the agent. This user @DerickDerick just opened this account few days ago. If his story is true congratulations but pls don’t pay any agent, you can do it yourself, you can get the right information on this trend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
oh God bless, i will let you know when am done writing it. thank you
dtrixna01:
yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ade279(f): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hello everyone, please do I need to get a US transit visa if I'll be having a layover in the US?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
ade279:
Hello everyone, please do I need to get a US transit visa if I'll be having a layover in the US?
Yes, you do

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kolajay: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kolajay:
Good morning,
Please the statement of account i want to submit is for 4 months but the funds came in on the 14th day of the first month from sale of a property should i be worried about the opening balance that will be showing on the SOA. I have documents to back this sale. Also, this property is for my spouse, Do i still need to provide gift deed from my spouse too?

Please guys I need your opinion
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC on Wed Apr 26 2023 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,

VFS Global
----------------------------------------------------------------

I got the above email from VFS this morning. Then I chatted them to confirm which courier company they use and the confirmed it's UPS. But they didn't give me the tracking number and I didn't get any update from UPS either.

Pls has anyone experienced this before? Meanwhile I sent my passport from Lagos to Abuja and I paid for VFS 1 way courier (for them to send it back to me directly).

Or do I have to wait for 24hrs before I will get update from UPS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC on Wed Apr 26 2023 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,

VFS Global
----------------------------------------------------------------

I got the above email from VFS this morning. Then I chatted them to confirm which courier company they use and the confirmed it's UPS. But they didn't give me the tracking number and I didn't get any update from UPS either.

Pls has anyone experienced this before? Meanwhile I sent my passport from Lagos to Abuja and I paid for VFS 1 way courier (for them to send it back to me directly).

Or do have to wait for 24hrs before I will get update from UPS?
You will get it. Relax
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Arctope:

Thank you for responding bro,
Please can you send me your email I have some more questions for you...pls

My email is omisandetope@ gmail . com , let's discuss via email thank you bro!
Ask me what you want to ask me here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
tenderjunkie:

You will get it. Relax
Ok, it's because of time frame I decided to send it to Abuja directly & even spend more money, my school is resuming in May.

Make UPS no go dull me undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
ade279:
Yes, of course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Smitt1998: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hi guys , I want to ask if it is still possible in Banks that we can send dollar to a USA account through Western union, Moneygram and others. And does anyone has the idea of the rate and charges. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by enemerci: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
zubizareta:
Pls anyone Here know any college in Alberta with reasonable tuition fees that offer pgwp programs??

😆😆😆😆😆
The thing tire me too...
The only affordable schools are U of A and UofC . To gain thier admission pass jamb.

Na to go gather your money oooo. I have checked all public school in alberta. The money no be here especiall NAIT and SAIT.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by enemerci: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nger88:
Hi, I recently completed an MBA in the UK and want to switch my career to Information security or Cybersecurity in a Canadian institution. Also, considering that I already have a master's, I wish to enrol on a 1 yr programme while completing my career goals with IT certifications. The question is which should I go for between a graduate certificate or diploma? I really don't want to spend much time in a classroom.

Please i sent you a mail. Kindly respond

Also, will my declaration of having an MBA affect my chances considering that taking this programme is solely cos I want to switch careers? I have some IT Audit certifications and will complete some before the end of the year. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mrsadebisi: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
harkintem:

good afternoon…please can you explain how to go about it..thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rozeybid: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pls I need suggestions for school still open Fall 2023 for International students.
- Postgraduate diploma
- Advanced Diploma .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
PutinDBomb:
@Justwise Fake ppr alert. Fraudulent agents like Makano and co have used this method and see this one again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
PutinDBomb:
@Justwise when will you take this potential scammer out?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mrsadebisi:
good afternoon…please can you explain how to go about it..thank you

Go about what exactly?? What challenges are you facing at the moment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.