Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246183 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
shinaxurdick:
i will try it but i still need a good sop writer pls
I think you should write something then ask some pros here to review it for you.

With that you'll get yourself a convincing sop.

I did that and joge64 graciously assisted with reviewing mine.

He scored me low on my first attempt and highlighted the points I should work on. By the second attempt, I was good to go

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please guys can second application get medical request or will they update it by there self and is it a good sign
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bluepeach(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
I got my refusal today for a family of 5. Reason: assests and financial situation are insufficient.
I had 47, 000 CAD as gift deed. My sponsor(brother) put two SOA. I did not pay tuition(17,000 CAD). Suggestions are needed. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Anobody: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Good evening all, I want to start preparing to leave for Canada next year via study route.
Pls how much do I need without any dependent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyola16: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
Thank for your response
miketayo:

you can follow the instructions here https://www.businesscompilerng.com/2022/01/how-to-open-canadian-imperial-bank-of.html#:~:text=You
as long as you have your admission letter you can open a CIBC account
GIC is Guaranteed Investment Certificate, similar to our fixed deposit, but in this case, a certain amount will be given to you monthly for a period of time, depending on what you initially deposited in the CIBC account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyola16: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Goodevening dear all, Please I need suggestions and views, my brother got rejection yesterday due to insufficient fund. He is going for a Msc degree program of 1year 11,000 CAD, He paid 500 CAD required tuition deposit. And we submitted a POF of 21M fixed deposit. His resumption is fall 2023. It was stated in the bank reference letter that the fixed deposit can be liquidated upon request, even though the maturity for the fund will be January 2024.

Please can the date of liquidation of account affect the application? or exchange rate used?

What is your advice of using fixed deposit as POF and what are the guidelines when using it?

Please help as we prepare for resubmission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Arctope: 1:52am On Apr 26, 2023
BenedictStinson:

I get your point but transit has to be considered. 9am lecture means you have to leave by at least 8am. One hour lost on the road no be beans . But anyways I'm still looking at options so I might still look at that.
The one close to the school what's the price and are there still other available rooms?

Hey bro,

please I'm trying to apply for a pgc course in Fanshawe College, but the school is saying I have to apply through an agent, how where you able to apply?
Did u do it on ur own or through an agent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Arctope: 1:56am On Apr 26, 2023
@BenedictStinson
@makano

Hello Everyone, please I'm trying to apply for a pgc in fanshawe college, but the school is saying I have to apply through an agent, is there any one here that applied on his own? Without an agent? How did you do it pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chemicalibk: 2:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Bluepeach:
I got my refusal today for a family of 5. Reason: assests and financial situation are insufficient.
I had 47, 000 CAD as gift deed. My sponsor(brother) put two SOA. I did not pay tuition(17,000 CAD). Suggestions are needed. Thanks.

Sorry for thr refusal
Please when did you submit your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benzdey4u: 3:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Hi, Did you get a medical request? i remembered you were complaining of nothing happening in your application
Ndubisi12:
Please guys can second application get medical request or will they update it by there self and is it a good sign
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 4:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Benzdey4u:
Hi, Did you get a medical request? i remembered you were complaining of nothing happening in your application
they updated it to pass

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 4:22am On Apr 26, 2023
shinaxurdick:
i will try it but i still need a good sop writer pls
write your sop , send it to me and I’ll help proof read. There are vital informations and explanations you need to add in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by babineli: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Seyola16:
Goodevening dear all, Please I need suggestions and views, my brother got rejection yesterday due to insufficient fund. He is going for a Msc degree program of 1year 11,000 CAD, He paid 500 CAD required tuition deposit. And we submitted a POF of 21M fixed deposit. His resumption is fall 2023. It was stated in the bank reference letter that the fixed deposit can be liquidated upon request, even though the maturity for the fund will be January 2024.

Please can the date of liquidation of account affect the application? or exchange rate used?

What is your advice of using fixed deposit as POF and what are the guidelines when using it?

Please help as we prepare for resubmission

I’m not a guru but I can give my on opinion. The fixed deposit isn’t available for the purpose of your study, hence the insufficient funds. I believe your Letter of acceptance would have stated the deadline to make payment for your first semester tuition fee, which I believe should start before January the liquidation date of your fixed deposit. Hence the money won’t be available until January 2024, that’s an automatic insufficient funds. What VOs are after is the money available for the said purpose study and not just showing them figures. They are both interested in the figures and availability. You should have liquidated before applying then you write and show them when you started the fixed deposit and date you liquidated. So kindly re-fire and do it rightly this time. Also consult gurus before submission I guess he would have been properly guided on this before he submitted his application. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Pls anybody I need view on dis
Republic001:
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.....pls house what does this means as reason for refusal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Benzdey4u:
i didn't get the request because this is my second application they just updated it to pass

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BenedictStinson(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2023
Arctope:

Hey bro,

please I'm trying to apply for a pgc course in Fanshawe College, but the school is saying I have to apply through an agent, how where you able to apply?
You have asked before and I answered that I used applyboard. You can Google it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Mrtoke:

No way, you just keep waiting until you get, did u apply from ircc or cbsa? Cbsa is generally faster than ircc. I hope u get it soon
Please can you share the link to the official CBSA application site? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hardeyeanc(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Good morning gurus.... Please who can recommend the best means of paying application fee of $100 CAD for me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2023
hardeyeanc:
Good morning gurus.... Please who can recommend the best means of paying application fee of $100 CAD for me?
You can use a debit card linked to your dormicilary account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Arctope: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2023
BenedictStinson:

You have asked before and I answered that I used applyboard. You can Google it

Thank you for responding bro,
Please can you send me your email I have some more questions for you...pls

My email is omisandetope@ gmail . com , let's discuss via email thank you bro!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2023
Good morning, please can you also help go over my sop?
dtrixna01:
write your sop , send it to me and I’ll help proof read. There are vital informations and explanations you need to add in.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kolajay: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Good morning,
Please the statement of account i want to submit is for 4 months but the funds came in on the 14th day of the first month from sale of a property should i be worried about the opening balance that will be showing on the SOA. I have documents to back this sale. Also, this property is for my spouse, Do i still need to provide gift deed from my spouse too?

Please guys I need your opinion
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2023
Ndubisi12:
i didn't get the request because this is my second application they just updated it to pass

Because the one you did last has not expired. Medicals expire in one year. Now your eligibility review should start soon or may have started already. Keep praying, it will end in praise!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shinaxurdick: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2023
dtrixna01:
thank you .. i will get back to u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shinaxurdick: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2023
tenderjunkie:

I think you should write something then ask some pros here to review it for you.

With that you'll get yourself a convincing sop.

I did that and joge64 graciously assisted with reviewing mine.

He scored me low on my first attempt and highlighted the points I should work on. By the second attempt, I was good to go
thank u so much .. will get back to u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Madukachase:
Good morning, please can you also help go over my sop?
yes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Gooda and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.