Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1214034 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Glock22: 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dessymond394:
Does opening balance really matter? I don't think so. Someone may have opened a bank account long time ago with even 1k but in a space of 4 month or even less, transaction of million can start entering the bank account..if the source of the funds can be proven if the owner of the account is into a business that's worth the millions coming in..my elder brother opening account balance is 1k cos he opened the account while he was still in the university now the account is worth millions.. under 4 months that same account read above 10m cos he owns a constructing company and also a lecturer in the UK now. I think proving the source of funds is what Is important and good closing balance and not the opening balance.. you can oppose with good reason if you think am wrong

You’re saying what you think, not what you know.

I have seen gcms notes where they mentioned low opening balance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Glock22: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
jaydave:
Anyone else in the house that submitted application on or before May 11 that has gotten a decision or not should indicate please . IRCC is playing with my emotions 😩. Cos Decision to application lately is within 2 /3 weeks nau

My SIL submitted May 4th.

Last update was medical request May 15th.

No update since then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zane2point4(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
zubizareta:

I think I read here that ircc has stopped that. If they need additional docs, they will request for it. What document do you want to add
Thanks for ur response.
I hv bn reading denial due to proof of relationship blw sponsor so tey i come deh fear!
Although na popsi company deh sponsor me partially and i hv a bizz that will sponsor too.
I included board resolution in which they agreed to sponsor my tuition.
And i put my cac and sponsor cac,tax clearances,landed ppty, infact all relevant company documents.
But i still wana put this birth cert,i no want stories!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Coolcash1: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Coolcash1:

Thanks for all your responses.

Please I have question on the POF.

1) For the two years course, how much fund does he need to have in his account?
2) What does the POF cover?
3) Does his wife too need to have funds in her account?
4) Should the school fees be paid from the sponsor's account or the applicant's account.
5) Does he need to move the living expenses to the applicant's account?

Your response will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Please help a brother with response nah abeg.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Busola30: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
TDaniela:

I know of a telegram group
PM for the link

Kindly share me the link to the telegram group for Durham college. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bukkytoyin: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Shukusheka:
Please I just found out Globus bank cannot be used for Mybankstatement. What other options do I have available? I intended to apply this weekend.

Please is your bank statement showing ledger balance?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanmile21: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
I have seen post here of people who submitted on may got medical request and even some gotten ppr I did mine application feb and medical same feb 22 last message I got was a updated SOA Then complete silence like the Ircc just like messing with people and I submitted everything they should just let me know if they approve or deny instead of just keeping. Someone on edge
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good day everyone,
Pls is my bank statement still common/in use for study permit applications?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Coolcash1: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
Oghenetegababe:
Part2/update

My application was approved may 25th 2023
Passport submission was 26th. I live in Abj
Passport collected june 1st 2023.

Again, i thank God almighty for his divine mercy and grace and @Bullstriker for being my consultant.. thank You sir.

NOTE, My consultant submitted my application on my behalf, he handled everything.

Documents....
A

Above all, All Glory to God.

I see that you didn't include your secondary school transcript. Does it mean it is not necessary or what?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
if you can give them almost exact SOA you used for app. you ppr is certain. they have doubts on your SOA, and want to be sure its not for demonstration purpose. i have seen it happen before.
Sanmile21:
I have seen post here of people who submitted on may got medical request and even some gotten ppr I did mine application feb and medical same feb 22 last message I got was a updated SOA Then complete silence like the Ircc just like messing with people and I submitted everything they should just let me know if they approve or deny instead of just keeping. Someone on edge
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mishappiness: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please can anyone assist me with the addmission template of statement of purpose
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
CindyByFine:
Hmmmmm...well, my cousin did submit on 4th May, did Biometrics on 11th, got refused on 19th May.

He applied for Gcms note same 19th and also reapplied adding his first semester receipt and his elder bro as co-sponsor.

We are hoping for the best...his Eligibility started today.
Reapplied on 19th and eligibility started today .. wow congrats.. I’m still waiting for medical request since 11th I submitted

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Slimboss042:

🙋‍♂️ I submitted on the 3rd of may, PPR on the 18th of may. Too Just 15 days to get my PPR
Congrats …I key into this speedy process

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Myjoyishere: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please my people, I have HND, pls do I need to send my transcript to WES for evaluation before applying for schools for admission in Canada for PGD as a friend suggested to me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dreezy007: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
isangjohnson:
The school is Conestoga.
Thanks for your advice

for Conestoga, i think you have to pay 1500 cad, upon admission to secure your seat.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayodeji786: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hey guys,

Please anyone here used the new portal to apply and got a decision faster?

Submitted 29 April
Biometric updated 8th May
Upfront Medical passed 22th May
Background check running since 29th April
Eligibility Review: Not started at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Martin6004: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hi Guys.

I did an upfront medicals and submitted with my application . Yet, I got a medical request to go and do medicals. I have re-upload the medical sheet and my medical status has been showing ‘in progress’ since then. It’s about a week now.

Do I need to go and request for my result from IOM in person because I have sent mails to confirm if they uploaded my results but I didn’t get any response.

Please advise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ayodeji786:
Hey guys,

Submitted 29 April

Send them mails with URGENT on the subject. I doubt they will bother checking your medical if they have issue with your eligibility and background check.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Martin6004:
Hi Guys.

I did an upfront medicals and submitted with my application . Yet, I got a medical request to go and do medicals. I have re-upload the medical sheet and my medical status has been showing ‘in progress’ since then. It’s about a week now.

Do I need to go and request for my result from IOM in person because I have sent mails to confirm if they uploaded my results but I didn’t get any response.

Please advise.

Go to their office, your presence will bring out a response on if they have sent the result to irrc. They will not give you your result in person
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dessymond394: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
What do you do in this situation if your sponsor has already spent a large portion of money in the bank account? And then IRCC ask for an updated account statement..Can you replenish the acc and then send the updated balance to IRCC
Madukachase:
if you can give them almost exact SOA you used for app. you ppr is certain. they have doubts on your SOA, and want to be sure its not for demonstration purpose. i have seen it happen before.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Henny52: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
Who told you this? Why withdraw? You should have asked before taking this step, there are ways to have handled it.. haba..

Hpesojalo:
Hello everyone, please I really need your advises on this application.

I applied for study visa 4days ago so yesterday I discovered that we are not supposed to use the online bank statement instead we should request the official bank statement with reference letter from the bank and also noticed we made mistakes in some places

So requested the application to be withdrawn yesterday which will take 28days to be processed.

Now we already got the official bank statement with stamps and reference letter from bank, so now my questions is can I submit a new application while the previous one is still processing to be withdrawn.

🫠🫠
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Martin6004:
Hi Guys.

Please advise.
You don't need to go to their office.
Since medical status is showing 'in progress ' it means IRCC have received it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pamzino(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Oldfashioned145:
Chat the Nigerian student association on Instagram or try connecting with the church you identify with in Regina

Ciao

hello there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vankayyyyy: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please when paying for (the debt to the crown fee) should I click other fees under the payment section and input the amount am to pay ? Those that have actually been in this situation should reply please. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uju4real002: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2023
Pls I need help, I submitted my passport through ups to VFS last week Friday, am yet to receive mail from VFS Lagos that they received my passport, pls am worried, has anyone experience this, what should I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dakpemien: 1:06am On Jun 02, 2023
Oghenetegababe:
Part2/update

My application was approved may 25th 2023
Passport submission was 26th. I live in Abj
Passport collected june 1st 2023.

Again, i thank God almighty for his divine mercy and grace and @Bullstriker for being my consultant.. thank You sir.

NOTE, My consultant submitted my application on my behalf, he handled everything.

Documents....
Applicant:Self Employed single with no kids sponsor : my sister same father and mother
Application form
All other necessary forms
Questionnaire
Admission letter/LOA (Centennial college)
Deposit receipt
Waec results
Bsc Certificate
University transcript
Int'l Passport data page
Birth cerficate from national population
Nin slip
Business CAC
Business shop photos
Online business page facebook/instagram. My business is a fashion store
Gtb mbs personal account 1.3m
Family photos with my sponsor,my dad and my siblings
Photos in my business place and with friends
Waybill receipts
Invoices for customers
Business complimentary card
Siblings Nin
My dad Nin
Passport photograph softcopy
SoP

Upfront medicals/medical sheets uploaded
These are the docs i submitted to my immigration consultant.

Sponsor:
Int'l Passport data page
Landed property - just 1
POF and statement of account 14m+
GtB MBS Salary account (6months.)
Reference Letter from sponsor employer
Birth certificate
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsor Employment letter/ Promotion letter
Change of name (Newspaper publication)
Work I.D

Above all, All Glory to God.

Congratulations.
Can I urgently reach you, I am thinking of Bullstriker and just wanted to clarify some questions/concerns I have. Please urgently reach me O8033050564

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayodeji786: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2023
zubizareta:

Send them mails with URGENT on the subject. I doubt they will bother checking your medical if they have issue with your eligibility and background check.

Please I don't understand you bro. Can you explain better?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 1:30am On Jun 02, 2023
Ayodeji786:

Please I don't understand you bro. Can you explain better?

I am saying you have probably passed eligibility and background checks for them to have requested for your medical results. Still send mail to them though I agree with what someone said earlier that they already have your medical result from iom. The urgent mail will only probably try to hasten them as a reminder
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2023
Hi Gurus,

Please do you use webform to send upfront medicals after application? since it has not been requested by IRCC.

And do you combine the e-medical sheets for the Spouse and the kids as one while sending via webform or you do it individually for them.?

I will appreciate your responses bosses!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by madayaya: 2:49am On Jun 02, 2023
Please can anyone suggest a cheap school in Canada where I can apply for diploma certificate? Also, is advisable to do a one year diploma course or 2 years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kibby: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2023
Vickmaple:

Pls who else will be attending fanshawe college September 2023 intake? Got few questions to ask....

I will
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeema123(f): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2023
Ayodeji786:
Hey guys,

Submitted 29 April

Yeah I used the new portal to apply on April 26 got medical request on the 10th of May did my medical on the 19th of may and it was updated to pass May 22 bvl dropped May 24th then Ppr May 26th new portal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.