Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1214357 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nerd95: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please, is there any WhatsApp group for those going to the University of Toronto? I would appreciate if it can be shared with me. I have been looking for roommate and accommodation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Pace6:

Wtf!!! Reading this broke my heart, I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending your lots of love. Don’t give up, when your notes arrive you’ll get in-depth reasons for the delay, you tackle and refire.

It will end in praise

Thanks alot.

Funny enough, there was no single concern in the GCMS and CBA note.

It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
johnstan:

Was standing and had to sit to understand what I was reading.

It's really sad after the long wait but God knows best.

Differ your admission, order your notes and tackle their reasons, repackage and refire.

I'm sure the second time will be a success.

Thank you.

Could the refusal be it's because I'm going for a year course with the kids?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:

Na reality o my person

I gave that application the very best

Dunno what happened

It is well

So sorry about the delay, I was really hopeful for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
donbabe2000:
Good day everyone,

please i want to pay my tuition deposit i have applied in bank since 3rd and the deadline is 23rd november,the bank is yet to treat it and they said i have to wait for 60days ,i tried to pay with naira credit card but it was declined

please can someone assist with another means i can pay the tuition deposit.

the school said i must pay the tuition deposit before they will send me LOA
Please i need your response urgently as am confused and dont want to miss this addmission

thank you

The fastest way is to get dollar at black market rate then deposit it inside your dom account to make the payment, if you seriously need this done, I can help you get dollar or make the payment from my dom account, but cos of trust issue, we can use an escrow service or we do it bit by bit maybe $50 per transaction, if you don’t mind how many times the payment as to be made
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

My application was refused this afternoon based on purpose of visit, insufficient funds and asset lol.

I'm going for a year course, tuition is 18,000 Cad out of which 10,000 Cad has been paid remaining 8,000 Cad.

I am self sponsor and going with 2 of my kids

Bank statement of almost 20M provided, pay stubs, employment letter, confirmation and promotion letters, my CAC documents registered 7 years ago, land documents valued at 30M etc.

I appreciate your well wishes and prayers.

I gave this application my best but sadly, it was not enough.

I am about to order for CBSA note to really understand their reasons for refusal.

Thank you all

I wish everyone still expecting PPR good news

Cheers

So sorry about the refusal Sis, I was really rooting for you. But still God knows the best and it will definitely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
pufframmy:
This is obvious pls order for gcms note to know what is the problem, because I think everything is good on this application

Na so the thing surprise me o

Same course I did in my first degree is what I'm going for (PGD) and that is what I'm practicing at work

Seriously trying to place it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
johnstan:

My thoughts as well. It might be financially related because of the addition of the kids. It becomes really dicey when dependants are included in an application.

@7Colours, pls take a while to cool off, order your notes and repackage.

Rooting for ya.

Thanks alot.

It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nerd95: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

My application was refused this afternoon based on purpose of visit, insufficient funds and asset lol.

I'm going for a year course, tuition is 18,000 Cad out of which 10,000 Cad has been paid remaining 8,000 Cad.

Bank statement of almost 20M provided, pay stubs, employment letter, confirmation and promotion letters, my CAC documents registered 7 years ago, land documents valued at 30M etc.

I am about to order for CBSA note to really understand their reasons for refusal.

Thank you all

Cheers

So sorry for this. You could request for GCMS Notes and see what is the main reason for the refusal. Try and address the reason of refusal in your next application. Refire and don't give up. As a second time applicant, your application would be attended to faster. I think you have enough funds and the reason for refusal could be addressed. Don't give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
bullstriker:
Please cheer up.
It looks like the VO is not convinced the available funds belong to you because they are sufficient for a principal applicant and two accompanying dependents. Review the cashflows in the account while you wait for the gcms note:

Any lump-sums?
Was the majority of the balance deposited in the last month?
Is the balance at the printing time consistent with the account's history?
Did you explain any unusual transactions?

If the VO believes that funds are not available for studies, they are likely to assume you are not a bonafide student, hence, the problem with the purpose of the visit.

You stand a good chance of getting approved if you address the issue on the gcms note.

Lumpsum- A client mistakenly paid 5M to my personal account instead of my corporate account. The money was moved out after 2 days with explanation in my SOP.

The account was well managed aside the lumpsum and it was taking out and didn't reflect as at time of printing bank statement

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello dear, please dont feel too bad. My 1st application was refused, 2nd was approved. What i find most annoying with yours is that they kept u for so long. Pls i encourage you to contact either Makano or Frankglobbin. I reapplied again but i ddnt want to take chances so i used one of the agents on this our platform. The guy completely repackaged my application and it was approved.

Please target May 2023. Repackage immediately and refire. I encourage you with the word of God in Romans 8:28 which says 'All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose'. Its all working for your good, you may not be it now but God knows best. I later saw why God didnt want me to go in May 2022.

I was meant to be in Canada May 2022, i had to defer to Jan 2023, i will be traveling next month. Pls dont waste time just reapply.

7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please which bank statement do I need at the border? Is it the one I submitted for my visa application?? Or I’m supposed to print a new one. And is enrollment verification compulsory since I have my tuition payment receipt and Letter of Admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bobomaigida:

Take heart 7colours, your profile is strong, just request for your notes and resubmit, when you get your notes depending on the reason you can explore Judicial review too. This refusal reeks of bias imo. Just prepare to refire.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:
My dear,it's all well. God knows best.
I have been looking forward to a positive outcome of your application.
Pls don't give up, repackage and reapply again NEVER give up for the sake of the kids.

Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OldwomanWoman: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bobomaigida:

Okay, so the reason why whatsapp groups aren't encouraged is that it restricts the interaction on this forum, if more people are creating private groups it drives engagement from here to those groups, new people joining this platform will not see any information and once new information is not available the platform dies.

The people that were posting their numbers for groups were wrong to have done that. Like I said, if you need clarification or questions to be answered post it here and even tag some members you feel that will answer your question.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hopefully, the GCMS note will have details so you can address it.
If the gcms note mentions a lump sum, ensure you highlight the inflow and outflow of the 5M on the bank statement.
7COLOURS:

Lumpsum- A client mistakenly paid 5M to my personal account instead of my corporate account. The money was moved out after 2 days with explanation in my SOP.

The account was well managed aside the lumpsum and it was taking out and didn't reflect as at time of printing bank statement

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OldwomanWoman: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
I remember your application and I know you mean well.
These same agents their clients are steady getting refusals..they can't work magic.
Mentioning their names will only lure people to them..not saying they don't know their onion but their clients are getting refusal on a daily basis.
I am 100% sure of this
Chiziteremary:
Hello dear, please dont feel too bad. My 1st application was refused, 2nd was approved. What i find most annoying with yours is that they kept u for so long. Pls i encourage you to contact either Makano or Frankglobbin. I reapplied again but i ddnt want to take chances so i used one of the agents on this our platform. The guy completely repackaged my application and it was approved.

Please target May 2023. Repackage immediately and refire. I encourage you with the word of God in Romans 8:28 which says 'All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose'. Its all working for your good, you may not be it now but God knows best. I later saw why God didnt want me to go in May 2022.

I was meant to be in Canada May 2022, i had to defer to Jan 2023, i will be traveling next month. Pls dont waste time just reapply.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Chiziteremary:

Thanks for your encouragement. My application was packaged by one of the gurus here. He tried his best possible but then, shit happens

Once again, I appreciate you ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tghurl(f): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hi everyone... Please, is anyone else having difficulty logging into the trade monitoring system?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
The one used for your application should suffice to show proof of funds. You can get an enrolment letter from the school if you have registered for courses; otherwise, an admission letter is sufficient. However, if your program has started before you arrive, you should have proof of enrolment.
daffy22:
Please which bank statement do I need at the border? Is it the one I submitted for my visa application?? Or I’m supposed to print a new one. And is enrollment verification compulsory since I have my tuition payment receipt and Letter of Admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is ur gmcs not out
7COLOURS:

Thanks alot.

Funny enough, there was no single concern in the GCMS and CBA note.

It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lixusheng:
PPR just dropped. I just confuse weda mai cry or smile.. i dunno cheesy
Congratulations I tap in ur blessings
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Herlymah1295:
Alhamdulillah!
I can’t believe I’ll be typing my ppr testimony this soon. I give thanks to Allah

1st time applicant! I did my application myself.
An agent reviewed my sop and documents

Application submitted September 17
Biometrics September 26
Medicals passed November 2
PPR November 15

I’m a child of Grace.

May everyone awaiting PPR get their good news soon

Wow so fast… Congratulations may canada favor you!
I tap in your blessings
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teewahlorlah90: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
So sorry about the refusal. I will advice you go for reconsideration. Send an email to Nairobi visa office explaining how you met their concerns. Then await their response. All the best
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JCrystal: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oh, no this must be devastating to you. I wm so sorry.
Sending you strength and courage to try again because I am for sure waiting to type a congratulations to you on the thread.

7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Omggg
Am so sorry dear I read this with disbelief! Sending you lots of love. Order for your notes and refire!
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
You can send me a message
Edidiong2013:

Thank you so much.
Yes I do please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by annylove1: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello everyone, I would like to connect with anyone going to Toronto as I am looking for someone to share a room and an apartment with. I would be resuming at Georgian College in January and I would like to sort out my accommodation ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JCrystal: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
I think this would be a great step too since there is nothing to loose by requesting a reconsideration.
You can also initiate the payment of the rest of the fee and attach it to the reconsideration (not sure if it works this way) just to rule out their concern on finances.
If the reconsideration is denied you refire.
But all on you time and when you are ready! No pressure!

teewahlorlah90:
So sorry about the refusal. I will advice you go for reconsideration. Send an email to Nairobi visa office explaining how you met their concerns. Then await their response. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maynman: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening guys , I finished my undergraduate studies last year and I’m currently serving which will end next year, I’d love to travel to canada to further my education, I want to go for masters but I graduated with 2.2, I looked online and they said the minimum I’ll need is 2.1, and that i can try post graduate diploma first, so, what is the best canada school to apply for Diploma in Food science and technology with low tuition with easy admission.

One more thing: I graduated with a b.tech in food science and technology, but right now, i prefer philosophy to it, can I go for it in the pgd program or should i just continue studying food science and technology?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladyj143: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Proffessorr:

I’ve been checking this thread since morning cos I’m waiting for your PPR story.

Same here seriously

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Proffessorr: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Cheers

Awwwwhhhhh... It is well sis.
Please don’t be discouraged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.