Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1214089 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mamaoseme33: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Winnerpoks:

I'm not an agent, but I see people from other schools create WhatsApp groups Soni thought it best to create a group where we can share ideas from our admission to visa application. I don't think it's a big deal as long as I'm not requesting for anything financial.

sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladyj143: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

My application was refused this afternoon based on purpose of visit, insufficient funds and asset lol.

I'm going for a year course, tuition is 18,000 Cad out of which 10,000 Cad has been paid remaining 8,000 Cad.

I am self sponsor and going with 2 of my kids

Bank statement of almost 20M provided, pay stubs, employment letter, confirmation and promotion letters, my CAC documents registered 7 years ago, land documents valued at 30M etc.

I appreciate your well wishes and prayers.

I gave this application my best but sadly, it was not enough.

I am about to order for CBSA note to really understand their reasons for refusal.

Thank you all

I wish everyone still expecting PPR good news

Cheers

Choiiiiiii
Wish you all the best in the next application. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yes! I’ve been attending online since. So you’re saying no need to print a new statement of account?
bullstriker:
The one used for your application should suffice to show proof of funds. You can get an enrolment letter from the school if you have registered for courses; otherwise, an admission letter is sufficient. However, if your program has started before you arrive, you should have proof of enrolment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Since you are a recent graduate and have no work experience in the field of Philosophy, I recommend you continue with Food science and related program to show career progression. Let me know if you need assistance securing admission with any of these or any other school. As always, this service is free.

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food Safety and Quality Assurance - Food Processing
Conestoga College - Cambridge Fountain Street
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,935.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food Processing - Operational Leadership (FPO2)
Fanshawe College - Downtown
London, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,496.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food and Nutrition Management (H402)
George Brown College - St. James
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,480.00 CAD
Application fee
$95.00 CAD

Maynman:
Good evening guys , I finished my undergraduate studies last year and I’m currently serving which will end next year, I’d love to travel to canada to further my education, I want to go for masters but I graduated with 2.2, I looked online and they said the minimum I’ll need is 2.1, and that i can try post graduate diploma first, so, what is the best canada school to apply for Diploma in Food science and technology with low tuition with easy admission.

One more thing: I graduated with a b.tech in food science and technology, but right now, i prefer philosophy to it, can I go for it in the pgd program or should i just continue studying food science and technology?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
You can if you still have sufficient funds in the account. None of my clients has ever had any issue with the one used for application. Most times, CBSA officers don’t ask for it.
You should travel with proof of enrolment if you have been attending classes online
daffy22:
Yes! I’ve been attending online since. So you’re saying no need to print a new statement of account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maynman: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
bullstriker:
Since you are a recent graduate and have no work experience in the field of Philosophy, I recommend you continue with Food science and related program to show career progression. Let me know if you need assistance securing admission with any of these or any other school. As always, the school admission service is free.

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food Safety and Quality Assurance - Food Processing
Conestoga College - Cambridge Fountain Street
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,935.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food Processing - Operational Leadership (FPO2)
Fanshawe College - Downtown
London, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,496.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food and Nutrition Management (H402)
George Brown College - St. James
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,480.00 CAD
Application fee
$95.00 CAD

Thank you so much, “the school admission service” you mean i can apply to the school for free and hope for admission, because i saw application fee again for 95$?
Sorry if I’m slow, I’m relatively new to all these.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kurukuru: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
I can help you secure admission, but you have to pay the admission fee, if applicable.
Maynman:

Thank you so much, “the school admission service” you mean i can apply to the school for free and hope for admission, because i saw application fee again for 95$?
Sorry if I’m slow, I’m relatively new to all these.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
@Kenny4real68,

Both are land titles though each state has what they call theirs when it's not Certificate of Occupancy.......C of O.

Ensure you have ensure you have survey plan alongside with either /both title documents u mentioned.

I hope this helps

Kenny4real68:
Please house , between DEED OF ASSIGNMENT and IRREVOCABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY which one shows stronger proof of ownership of landed properties?
I have limited space so I have to upload one.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maynman: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
bullstriker:
I can help you secure admission, but you have to pay the admission fee, if applicable.

I’d like that, please what will details will you need to process the admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Send me a message
Maynman:

I’d like that, please what will details will you need to process the admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
teewahlorlah90:
So sorry about the refusal. I will advice you go for reconsideration. Send an email to Nairobi visa office explaining how you met their concerns. Then await their response. All the best

I'm shocked

Can't even think right at the moment.

Thanks, I appreciate your concern
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
JCrystal:
Oh, no this must be devastating to you. I wm so sorry.
Sending you strength and courage to try again because I am for sure waiting to type a congratulations to you on the thread.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Cuppycak3:
Omggg
Am so sorry dear I read this with disbelief! Sending you lots of love. Order for your notes and refire!

Thanks. I've ordered for another one and hopefully it comes out on time

I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thelz: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

My application was refused this afternoon based on purpose of visit, insufficient funds and asset lol.

I'm going for a year course, tuition is 18,000 Cad out of which 10,000 Cad has been paid remaining 8,000 Cad.

Bank statement of almost 20M provided, pay stubs, employment letter, confirmation and promotion letters, my CAC documents registered 7 years ago, land documents valued at 30M etc.

I am about to order for CBSA note to really understand their reasons for refusal.

Thank you all

Cheers

So sorry ..I came online now hoping to see good news on your behalf cause I Ve been reading your comments since .don't worry God will do it for you. I am also awaiting ppr ..God that I serve never sleeps nor slumber ..try again and I believe you will surely get it this time around .. please don't sulk much greater news will come .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Asabe4(f): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers
I actually screamed when I saw this post...I am sorry you had to go through the long wait for this. Wishing you only the best in your next application and other endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queenfunlola(f): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers

It weakens my heart to see this. Not after the long wait.
Pls don’t feel bad too much, (every scar is a badge of honor) get your note, repackage and refire. And God will come thru for you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
As much as reconsideration gives hope, the chances of getting it overturned through reconsideration are slim. IRCC will look at reconsideration if there was an error in law or the part of the VO, simply disagreeing by the VO isn’t a factor. For instance, if you were refused due to a document's omission and believed you submitted the document, your application will be reviewed if you ask for reconsideration.

Temporary residence applications are based on the discretion of a visa officer. A VO can approve an application, and the same application could be refused if given to another VO… it's about how the officer interprets it.
7COLOURS:

I'm shocked

Can't even think right at the moment.

Thanks, I appreciate your concern

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maynman: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
bullstriker:
Send me a message
Done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening everyone

I sincerely want to show my appreciation to everyone that has reached out, shown concern and prayed for me.

I can't thank you all enough and my prayer is for you all to succeed in whatever you lay your hands on.

I'm taking a break out of here so I can think straight.

God bless you all

Bye.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SonugaMike: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thank you bullstriker.

I really appreciate your offer of help. I won't mind you helping me secure an admission.

How do we move forward from here please.

bullstriker:
1. Although Bsc is not required to get admission to an undergraduate program, you can use it. However, going for an undergraduate program after completing a degree could affect your chances of getting your study permit.
2. Because it makes it easier to apply to multiple colleges without going to their respective websites, I can help you secure admission to a school of your choice free of charge if you meet the requirement.
3. There is no fixed amount; it depends on the applicant's and sponsor's family size. You must show proof of funds for your living expenses and any accompanying family member.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Segun7201: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello
Good evening guys.
Please where can i get accomodations in toronto city close to seneca college or anywhere please??
Or anyone willing to share space
Will be living december 20th
I really appreciate your offer to help.

Badly need this please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
You can send me a message
SonugaMike:
Thank you bullstriker.

I really appreciate your offer of help. I won't mind you helping me secure an admission.

How do we move forward from here please.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers

What!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please I need an apartment/accommodation (off campus) at Memorial University of Newfoudland St.Johns.....(Male) starting from next month,December. I will appreciate any lead.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Congratulations.
This is so fast, less than two months.

Herlymah1295:
Alhamdulillah!
I can’t believe I’ll be typing my ppr testimony this soon. I give thanks to Allah

1st time applicant! I did my application myself.
An agent reviewed my sop and documents

Application submitted September 17
Biometrics September 26
Medicals passed November 2
PPR November 15

I’m a child of Grace.

May everyone awaiting PPR get their good news soon

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elixosodi(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
7COLOURS:

Thank you.

Could the refusal be it's because I'm going for a year course with the kids?

A high possibility. The period is too short
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elixosodi(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
bullstriker:
The one used for your application should suffice to show proof of funds. You can get an enrolment letter from the school if you have registered for courses; otherwise, an admission letter is sufficient. However, if your program has started before you arrive, you should have proof of enrolment.
What if it's was MBS that was used, would it still serve as POF?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nadingo:
I think overconfidence and thinking I-know-it-all is also a thing. Let's not be overdoing things.
STFU...and stop capping dust here...

Insensitive being...

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOPAI7(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sorry for the refusal however I like the fire in your voice.
Refire!
Reapply!
We will celebrate your PPR soon.

7COLOURS:
Breaking News!!!

Thank you all

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2022

Thanks alot.

Funny enough, there was no single concern in the GCMS and CBA note.

It is well

What do they now want? God is still in the business of blessing His people. I pray they overturn the decision...

It’s well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.