Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South (34344 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by booblacain(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

Okay

I just DM you.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
OgwuEgo:
My younger sister paid 700k for her 2 bedroom flat in Ebonyi.
She lied and used the balance to give her boyfriend for business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
booblacain:

I just DM you.
Send me your contact here. I can't access my mail
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Tommykeyz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Lie
very true..
I studied in osun
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Christiansimon: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
OVB123:
What is life over there? how is the economic of the place in comparism to south south state.
For my own view life is good here,i said this because i haven't spend a year in my own state.my parents took me out delta state 2010 to bayelsa state,since then it's just visit i do.i don't stay for long.are u in delta state now?Are U From Delta State Too?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Spidermon: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:
In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

Safe contain 30k yearly....

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

But................................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Again most of the youths there are into
Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..

Modified:To those doubting me, you can come to modakeke and confirm for yourselves..

Which one is "hello baba" ? I am curious
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by booblacain(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

Send me your contact here. I can't access my mail
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by OgwuEgo: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
cheesy she is married
Femifasola:

She lied and used the balance to give her boyfriend for business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Sambaby7640: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Progressiveby:
Enugu State for me
Overhyped state... peaceful but only the the capital and its evinrons. Also the cost of living is high same as rest with ridiculously low salary paychecks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by flejnr2(f): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

haaaa make I relocate to Osun like this ooo
Imagine me paying 500k for 2 bedroom flat for awka cry
my only fear is that ThatFairGuy1 my sweetheart will kill me if he sees me
Paying 1.1m for the same in ENUGU

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by OVB123: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

You don't know what uou are saying? Poor standard of what!!!, I stayed in a. Fully tiled hotel with AC in ilesha for 2500..room and parlor self con in was 80k all tiled and light is okay.

It's just a bit boring if you are from states like Lagos, abj, rivers, edo and others
With what you wrote, it means that the state is not that economically viable? am i right.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by flejnr2(f): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

I think that has to be Owerri, Owerri is most expensive even though it is a civil servant state. Cost of living in Owerri is relatively higher than Enugu.
My brother it depends on the side you are coming from oo , Enugu no get suburb again oo everywhere cost but Owerri still have where u can get a relatively cheap price and Owerri is not as big as Enugu
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Sambaby7640: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
flejnr2:

Don’t try mention that state name again, a failed state that a room self con is 300k
swears...very useless state that feeds on student's money
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Bayelsa is ready for development

Nigeria can not be taking Crude Oil from a State for Sixty years then turn around to say it is not ready for development

Lame excuses. Jonathan was in the best position to have find a solution to the mismanagement of funds and neglect to the south south. Instead of that, he was dishing money to niger terrorists called militants.
What are they doing with the 13%, they are collecting from the FG, and the other money their governors have been collecting?
Look at akwa Ibom , they are trying, if compared to Bayelsa. Abi, na FG dey develop that state too?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
OgwuEgo:
cheesy she is married to one of the most influential man in Ebonyi state.
Ezeogo Akah I don't think so cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
booblacain:

My WhatsApp number is
Seem, remove your number
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
I think it's because of the porr standard of houses there in which many are not even painted.

��� ignorance is a disease
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by yemmit90: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

Same ile ife wey I dey. Here three bedroom flat with pop is 240k per annum. Better say what you know

And I can tell you there are countless like that for 200k or less in Ibadan.

Alot of newly built houses with modern facilities Around OAU road 7 and OAUth are 300k and above.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by booblacain(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:

Seem, remove your number

Ok
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
attention seeker.
I'm watching you
Igbo cultural heritage on display:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by EhisChelsea1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
blazesam:
Are you lying here or what? I personally just concluded my one year service also there. Things are expensive in Osogbo, is it sasa market? Is it Igbono market or ọja oba, or the market at oke FIA? When osogbo people quickly notice you not Yoruba abd also you a visitor,trust me you are finished.

Do you know how much my first week was going for CDS from osbc which was my PPA to oke baale was like on bike? 400, going 400 coming. Later I took my time to understand that the Yoruba's love intimidations.. 50naira was the highest I pay and 50coming.

I served in Osogbo Grammar school 2007/2008 set. My PPA was at Testing Ground. From Osogram at Dada Estate to Testing ground cost 30naira. That same distance in Benin as at then would cost you 100naira. Osogbo to Akure was 400naira, while Akure to Benin (almost same distance) cost 850naira. Opposite Osogram then was a well furnished eatery with DSTV, AC and all, yet, with 100naira, you will eat 2 born again eba and tongue speaking fish. Something ya 400naira cannot afford in Benin. Infact, it was in my 4th month in Osogram that I knew I could eat in such a semi high class restaurant for less than 100naira. I just concluded based on my Benin restaurant that the place was above my earnings.

Trust me when I say, we enjoyed Osogbo to the fullest. Life there was extremely cheap and the people accommodating. When ever we want to go to market, we put on our NYSC uniform. It was a sure passport to get things at a cheaper price and even get favor from random strangers. My experience there is the reason I always try to appreciate any Kopa i come across in my state today

Some of my co-Kopa’s stayed behind and started their lives in Osogbo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ThatFairGuy1: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
You want to carry ipobism enter Osun State angry

Ain't in Osun anyway.

NwaMamaIwota:

haaaa make I relocate to Osun like this ooo
Imagine me paying 500k for 2 bedroom flat for awka cry
my only fear is that ThatFairGuy1 my sweetheart will kill me if he sees me
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ThatFairGuy1: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
12k for single room?

It should be village
DSC7:
In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

Safe contain 30k yearly....

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

But................................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Again most of the youths there are into
Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..

Modified:To those doubting me, you can come to modakeke and confirm for yourselves..
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
AnonymustME:

Oga rest, Bayelsa is one of the most expensive states to live in. Even more expensive than Rivers state. I don’t know what you’re dragging up and down. How can anyone who as lived in Bayelsa mention it when people are talking about cheap places to live. I’m from Bayelsa, I’ve lived there....not a single soul who has lived in Bayelsa agrees with you but you still dey drag matter.

Ok
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ThatFairGuy1: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Onye Dibia will soon be trooping into Osun now. Which kain wahala be this angry

All thanks to God who gave us Aregbesola, the architect of The New Osun. The unsung hero

Who knows Osun before?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You want to carry ipobism enter Osun State angry

Ain't in Osun anyway.

okk so I'm safe because I'm afraid you'll kill me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Don't say that again things are so expensive there I stayed at Mbiama during my service year.

Ok
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ThatFairGuy1: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
No nah.

I'll just show you to Osun River that this is Nwamamaiwota, the only deity wey dey go Church tongue
NwaMamaIwota:
okk so I'm safe because I'm afraid you'll kill me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
paradigmshift:
why secure land in bayelsa

No need lol
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
sylve11:

Bayelsa is one hell of an expensive place to stay, oga.

angry cool

Ok
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
flejnr2:

Paying 1.1m for the same in ENUGU
Jesus!!!
these people are killing us in the east

ThatFairGuy1 oo

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by swankylay(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!

COME AND LIVE IN OSUN PLEASE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries / Truck On Fire At Iwo Road Ibadan (Photos) / The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.