Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) (15026 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Messi1: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Queen which Arab husband again ? grin angry
Just take a look at these confused animalsgrin
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Messi1: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Do you say piss you off?
As agemates right, this forum is a curse but I will pardon you .
This forum is a curse becoz people like u who inherited generational curses from their parent are herecheesy
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
So dat's the ugly beech?...
She looks like a zombie character I watched in a movie around 15 years ago,,, cheesy

grin grin grin grin obviously rekhina is one of Nyascobar1414 hoe lovers. Can't you see the desperation?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Messi1: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

You now pitch tent with the troll enemies of your merciful aunties boy, why ?
Is it jealousy for Philip or love for Jesus ?
Why on earth will any sane person pitch tent with a total disgusting waste of cum like u and rekhina? I am happy that at the mention of my name your heart skips and ur knee bows.Iam the Lion of the tribe of Judah.You and ur kingdom don tire for my mattergrin Iam untrollable.Let ur girlfriend rekhina with shit-filled skull know this fact.You are in the position to do that!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

See who is talking ,a renowned pained overdum*ed entity.Oh God lord llah delivered you in my hands for justice.
Nyascobar1414 I will drag you pass tiger generator you think I have forgotten what you did years back using my photo for caricature around nairaland, I have no business with bigcowh0rn or his Stoopid friends but to end ur mi**erable life on earth.
I will gather enough evidence good enough to send you suicide .

Fugly b1+¢h with a king sized head fuming in pains. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Messi1: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Satanist is your god and personal saviour worship him and have rest in peace grin grin grin
You mean my dog? oh i don't know that my dog is ur god.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by MDtatafo: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

See who is talking ,a renowned pained overdum*ed entity.Oh God lord llah delivered you in my hands for justice.
Koyyes I will drag you pass tiger generator you think I have forgotten what you did years back using my photo for caricature around nairaland, I have no business with bigcowh0rn or his Stoopid friends but to end ur mi**erable life on earth.
I will gather enough evidence good enough to send you suicide .

Rekhina:

Satanist is a god over Obamamessi , messi1 ,bigcowh0rn, firemanx and koyyes. One guy handled you 7 losers and mods at ur back and still conquer you all. You shud be ashamed of urselves.

Hahahaha loooooz grin grin

Mynd44, Seun, Justwise, OAM4J, Dominique,Lalasticlala, Rocktation,Farano, Dragnet

Rule number 1, 2, 8 and 19

This person is same as Satanistsatanist, a troll, homosexual and scammer who has been banned countless time. Ban him!!?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Rekhina(f): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2022
MDtatafo:

Mynd44, Seun, Justwise, OAM4J, Dominique,Lalasticlala, Rocktation,Farano, Dragnet

This person is same as Satanistsatanist, a troll, homosexual and scammer who has been banned countless time. Ban him!!?

I'm now satanist you loser?
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by MDtatafo: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

I'm satanist you loser

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2022
MDtatafo:

MD TataFor

I can't stop laughing
This is one of the funniest monikers i have ever seen

My nairaland babe I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Do you say piss you off?
As agemates right, this forum is a curse but I will pardon you .

Na you dey always start wahala but if i follow up your fvck up you play the age card.
Hadjiya give it a rest
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Satanist is a god over Obamamessi , messi1 ,bigcowh0rn, firemanx and koyyes. One guy handled you 7 losers and mods at ur back and still conquer you all. You shud be ashamed of urselves.

Hahahaha loooooz grin grin

Yeah he defeated us all by running around calming he was robbed by armed robbers and gay rapiest bearing nairaland monikers as names grin

The only way Satanist seems to win is by defamation... accusing people falsely with their personal details and pix which he doesn't always get right sef.
grin grin grin

He is toothless bull dog without details....
People are figuring him out never fear.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Yeah he defeated us all by running around calming he was robbed by armed robbers and gay rapiest bearing nairaland monikers as names grin

The only way Satanist seems to win is by defamation... accusing people falsely with their personal details and pix which he doesn't always get right sef.
grin grin grin

He is toothless bull dog without details....
People are figuring him out never fear.

Satanist is a coward and an amateur troll,,,,he should learn trolling frm people like us,,, cheesy
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

You now pitch tent with the troll enemies of your merciful aunties boy, why ?
Is it jealousy for Philip or love for Jesus ?

Which merciful aunties be that?

You mean sisterfire who wanted to murder me when she thought i was losing to Satanist
Or you who went to create a whole thread to troll me at that time
Maybe na Rekhina who keeps finding ways to stab me in the back.

Notice how I avoid insulting you women directly even though i can do so?
I'm not against anyone I just don't want snakes as friends anymore.

That issue with Vivian is over and done with.
Philip or no phillp I'm not interested
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

I'm now satanist you loser?

You be Satanist ni
You need to chop ban so you can rest small grin grin grin

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
Satanist is a coward and an amateur troll,,,,he should learn trolling frm people like us,,, cheesy

Lol, na only go teach am.
I'm retired

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Rekhina(f): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You be Satanist ni
You need to chop ban so you can rest small grin grin grin

Cowards !!! Don't call me satanist cos I'm not him. Disturb me again and I will expose koyyes as venumx and she will be banned .
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Rekhina(f): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

Fugly b1+¢h with a king sized head fuming in pains. grin grin grin grin

Why not tell us how your sister snatched ur husband and the pains sent you to psych homes in delta. grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Why not tell us how my sister snatched my husband and the pains sent me to psych homes in kaduna. grin grin grin

You are just an Islamic wh0r£. That's why you were betrayed.

Sorry. grin
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Cowards !!! Don't call me satanist cos I'm not him. Disturb me again and I will expose venumx and she will be banned .

Satanist's C0ck sucker. Your h@rlotary reeks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Cowards !!! Don't call me satanist cos I'm not him. Disturb me again and I will expose koyyes as venumx and she will be banned .

You were the one hyping Satanist to high heavens so now one of the forces that put him to sleep have come for you... and guess what... I won't bail you.

Hadjiya if you cry me a river be sure to send me money from Dubai to buy a life jacket before I down in that deep shi.t
grin grin grin grin

By the way, your hero Satanist is active on Nairaland right now with 3 monikers but I doubt he will have your time cos those powerful forces are tormenting him grin grin grin

If you don't know where to see the fight ask me to show you and i will.
What are friends good for?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Lol, na only go teach am.
I'm retired
Bro come out frm ur retirement,,,,we need to deal with dat bastard
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Why not tell us how your sister snatched ur husband and the pains sent you to psych homes in delta. grin grin grin
Rekhina u are one ugly zombie,,,,no wonder u don't hv common sense
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn u know that Satanist will not risk losing his life becoz of one rekhina that overhype him and licking his butt crack and the shits therein.Rekhina if satanist is as powerful as u are brainwashed he should come and save ur miserable life.They are all afraid to quote me directlygrin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
Rekhina u are one ugly zombie,,,,no wonder u don't hv common sense
You call her a zombie? A rotten courpse, that is what she is.Abeg show me satanist monika that is active.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

You can use that to patch your leaking vagina; the menstruation that flows out of ur vagina.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rekhina:

Nyascobar1414 is that it ?
My own children isnt left out of ur wicked accusations.i will use witchcraft against u and my entire generation

Did I not tell you that i will expose you for what you are? Who are the fathers of those girls?

Child trafficker. Tueh!!!!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stillwhites:
You call her a zombie? A rotten courpse, that is what she is.Abeg show me satanist monika that is active.
Roseiyn/Vickho,,,,
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
Roseiyn/Vickho,,,,
Ok Thanks
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
AnalQueenluci:

Mumu Adaibeku Sabi handle me a stupid ash@wo dog wella

Ok...where is she now? Three of you are now six feet under. Boko biiiatch forming soldier. F**l
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
she's having bipolar disorder.
But I will treat her fucck up if she dares associate me again as someone else.
I hate identity theft.
She knows I'm a born troll that can instantly generate thousand accounts with different personalities to troll By the way, thanks for that your advice earlier. The girl that requested money from me while friendzoning me.
I never gave her the money. I blocked the dimwit
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She doesnt like putting on her pant. / Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.