Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) (15028 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
NO.1 IN ROMANCE!!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414, your own don finish. School u no go. Na ashawo work u dey do.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Brainmytool: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
A girl can never give you sex. No doubt just think bout and you'll know.

Tell any girl she cannot give u sex and she is nothing without her sexual entitlement and boom, she will crave to know u more. And in the process, she'll will be offering her body for free, just for you to find her attractive.

Meanwhile, anything dat can make I WANT SEX animals cry undiluted blood is highly appreciable.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brainmytool:

Tell any girl she cannot give u sex and she is nothing without her sexual entitlement and boom, she will crave to know u more. And in the process, she'll will be offering her body for free, just for you to find her attractive.

Meanwhile, anything dat can make I WANT SEX animals cry undiluted blood is highly appreciable.

Its highly condone...

Females mostly have problem with their self esteem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its highly condone...

Nyascobar1414:
Looks like T-rex...

Dinosaurs seem to be huge.
You think say u get sense. 0 IQ na em u get.
cheesy. Oya chook prick na.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brainmytool:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its highly condone...

So why can't most men see this from afar?
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Octopusssy(f): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
STOP OVER-EMPHASIZING ON S£X!!
STOP PAYING FOR IT!!

This is not what i intended on talking about today, but someone i know said something that really triggered me.
We were having a slight discussion on what is more important to a man to keep himself alive and a question poped out of the discussion, it was like this; Would You Rather Eat Very Well, Have Enough Food No Matter The Weather For A Year WITHOUT S£X.....Or, Have All The S£X You Want For A Year Without Enough Food?

Now, although this simple question is not something that should trigger anyone no matter what he knows or has experienced, as a matter of fact, we all agreed that we would rather go with the food; I couldn't sit comfortably knowing that this young man just put food and s£x in the same level probable importance!

MEN!! LET US STOP HYPING THESE BIITTCHES FOR CHRIST SAKE!
S£x is not and will never be that important, that shiit is free if you play the game right!

A biittch would feel cool if she was around right? angry

Still Typing...
What type of redpiller is so obsessed with women? Women this, women that, women blah blah blah? Shey dem use woman swear for you ni? Woman wrapper jatijati. Haba, na wetin. Even that _fucktard_ ubunja, the self confessed king of redpillers is not as obsessed as you are.

Abeg fockoff with your pseudo red pill jare. You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Your mates are creating sensibe threads on this forum but your own is to rant day and night about women like a billy goat on heat. Once again, FOCKOFF!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
So why can't most men see this from afar?

The urge for sex beclouds their sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Hahaha. U dey quote urself. Man nyash dey sweet u to bleep. I Neva expose u finish.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

What type of redpiller is so obsessed with women? Women this, women that, women blah blah blah? Shey dem use woman swear for you ni? Woman wrapper jatijati. Haba, na wetin. Even that _fucktard_ ubunja, the self confessed king of redpillers is not as obsessed as you are.

Abeg fockoff with your pseudo red pill jare. You are beginning to sound like a broken record. Your mates are creating sensibe threads on this forum but your own is to rant day and night about women like a billy goat on heat. Once again, FOCKOFF!!!

Na homosexual na. See as people dey look am. See second moniker below.

Nyascobar1414:

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Octopusssy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Na homosexual na. See as people dey look am. See second moniker below.

I wouldn't be surprised

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

I wouldn't be surprised

Na homo.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by christianjoy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I love the fact that people are no longer taking you serious grin grin
this is a open forum for learning, you choose to either sumbit or fvck off.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
christianjoy:
Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
NO.4 ON TRENDING!!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
NO.1 IN ROMANCE!!

Everytime we come up, we always top ROMANCE on the trending topics, and we do it without stress!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by sircalisto(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
��� �� ��� ���� ���������� �� ���� ₦���,��� �� ₦���,�� ��� �����

You would feel sorry for me if you knew how I was a few months ago, I am now back on my feet

My investing in making money online is not something that you want to hear but the truth of the matter is that making money online has done me more good than harm

��� ���� ������� ��� ���� ��� �� ��� ���� � ������ ������, ���� � ���� �������� ���� ����� ��� � �� ������� �� ����� ���� ���� ���� ��� ������ ���� ������ ��� �� ������� �� ���� ����� ������

Only contact me if you need these tips and tricks of course it's for free,
������here is my 08062168494

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
christianjoy:

christianjoy:
Do you even know the person you are exposing, i guess not because you have a busted brain up there.

Hahaha. Nyascobar1414, you no fit quote me 4 D's thread abi? Oya dey spill wetin dem dey teach u 4 Ur church. Cross dresser.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
NO.4 ON TRENDING!!

Whatsapp group know de for this kind lecture? I go like join ooh
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

Try to keep your communication strictly in pidgin English, at least that way you can claim to be pretending to be illiterate.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Octopusssy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Try to keep your communication strictly in pidgin English, at least that way you can claim to be pretending to be illiterate.
Try to lubricate your anus, that way you won't feel too much pain when you're shoving your opinions up same anus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Drfernandez(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

Ishilove, this your alternative moniker always make me laugh and your love for anything sex is something else.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by ShaqFu: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

The pussy ass nigga type of redpiller. The type that masturbates because he's too much of a b1tch ass nigga to woo females offline, talkless of growing a spine to talk to them. That's why you see himself and his fellow losers in that redpill thread deceiving themselves the way Nigerian politicians deceive the masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Octopusssy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
The pussy ass nigga type of redpiller. The type that masturbates because he's too much of a b1tch ass nigga to woo females offline, talkless of growing a spine to talk to them. That's why you see himself and his fellow losers in that redpill thread deceiving themselves the way Nigerian politicians deceive the masses.
This is very funny.

All he does all day is rant about women. I mean, does he do anything productive offline asides dream about women? I have never seen a someone so obsessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by ShaqFu: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
STOP OVER-EMPHASIZING ON S£X!!
STOP PAYING FOR IT!!

This is not what i intended on talking about today, but someone i know said something that really triggered me.
We were having a slight discussion on what is more important to a man to keep himself alive and a question poped out of the discussion, it was like this; Would You Rather Eat Very Well, Have Enough Food No Matter The Weather For A Year WITHOUT S£X.....Or, Have All The S£X You Want For A Year Without Enough Food?

Now, although this simple question is not something that should trigger anyone no matter what he knows or has experienced, as a matter of fact, we all agreed that we would rather go with the food; I couldn't sit comfortably knowing that this young man just put food and s£x in the same level probable importance!

MEN!! LET US STOP HYPING THESE BIITTCHES FOR CHRIST SAKE!
S£x is not and will never be that important, that shiit is free if you play the game right!

A biittch would feel cool if she was around right? angry

Still Typing...
Sex will not and never be that important according to you, yet if not the obvious fact your parents had sex, you won't be here ranting over something you visibly can't afford and seem to have failed miserably at experiencing.

This OP of yours have loser written all over it. Go get some maybe you'll experience the release from your frustration, you so need to release. Loser. tongue

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by blinking001(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its highly condone...

Why is that dude all over you bro? Is he a fan?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by ShaqFu: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

This is very funny.

All he does all day is rant about women. I mean, does he do anything productive offline asides dream about women? I have never seen a someone so obsessed.
Losers like him are always obsessed over anything they crave so much but can never get.

It's the same thing with the masses, the poor ones. When they know you're wealthy or doing well, they hate you because what you have, is what they've been dreaming of...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by gozie112(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If You Have To Pay In Any Form Or Give Any Form Of Incentive Before You Can Get Access To That Pvvssy, Then You Shouldn't Be Fvvcking That Pvvssy!!
ashawo nko??
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its highly condone...

guy how far?
Wetin be the issue with acidbath and one useless fool with moniker hitsong?
Why are they insulting me and trolling me up and down referring your moniker and tagging it with mine and accusing me to be you?
What do we have in common?
You know say me i no dey fit endure insults from girls so try settle your matter with them make i no change am for them for this forum?
Abi na only me be the only person wey dey stay for Uyo?
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
TayusKilzEasyjay:

Whatsapp group know de for this kind lecture? I go like join ooh
I risk my Anonymousity by doing that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! / I Love My Nigerian Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.