Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) (15097 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
FiremanX:
Thonia69 this is a fake new female account owned by a hairy guy,,,,, cheesy cheesy
Yeah, I figured. Lol smiley
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
You're speaking like a man. angry
they said you're a guy, how true is that?
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
you're trying to modify his post, he said you're a fake ass biitch
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Yenyenyen
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
you're trying to modify his post, he said you're a fake ass biitch
Fake ass bitch like you troll

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by EmiDon11: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
she is not a guy

But you are

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
Smart girl grin
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
Don't be surprised dat person might be Satanist,,, grin
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
she is not a guy

But you are
why are you stalking me for goodness sake?

Let me be, leave me alone, I'm going to report you if you ever quote me again
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
you're the biitch, Hello, you ain't hot, it's just time for you to change your sweater
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

There is no way someone will get not just my contacts and details but that of my siblings and I will decide not to know who that person is and what he looks like...not possible! So I played along.

Whether he is Satanist or not, i don't care. I know the name behind his monikers and who he is.
How did he get hold of ur contact details and that of ur siblings I don't get it,
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by EmiDon11: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

shut up gay man
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
FiremanX:
or really, I can see you really want the womanliness that's you turn your back so soon, I bet you, you won't see it
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

Stillwhites,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn is dis not Satanist grin
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by EmiDon11: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
You're speaking like a man. angry
na man be that o
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by EmiDon11: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
kiss it's true, we don't like nice guys, they ain't hot
gay shut up
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
FiremanX:
How did he get hold of ur contact details and that of ur siblings I don't get it,

Through Google and facebook It's not hard at all. The email address I dropped with my old account had my name on it.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
you're the biitch, Hello, you ain't hot, it's just time for you to change your sweater
Okay undecided
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
FiremanX:
I know right sad
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
na man be that o
Lol, it's so obvious.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

You smiley

Lol.

I am sure you have watched movies where two warring drug gangs want to strike a deal ,
you noticed how cautious they are.

We would borrow their style ;
I am yet to see your message
I am very sure your pics won't be on your dp.

Sooo...... wink
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol.

I am sure you have watched movies where two warring drug gangs want to strike a deal ,

I am yet to see your message
I am very sure your pics won't be on your dp.

Sooo...... wink

A cartoon abi avatar version of me ...that's my dp.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol.

How?

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

A cartoon abi avatar version of me ...that's my dp.
Lol lambaa!

Okay .

I don't really take pics, like just waking up ,dress and snap like my sis or after an event taking pics or after Sunday service

Naahhh.

The only time I voluntarily take pictures, is standing in front of a mirror and taking shirtless pics(just to admire my body grin checking areas I need to work on).

I don't even do that anymore.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

How?

When you eventually send a message,I know you would be cautious as usual.

I would do the same grin
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

When you eventually send a message,I know you would be cautious as usual.

I would do the same grin

Ok oo.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
FiremanX:
Still.whites,, Victor.USA,,, bigcowh0rn is dis not Satanist grin
He is the one and iam coming for him with my alternate.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Stillwhites,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn is dis not Satanist grin

It's him trying to validate that EmiDon11 moniker and prove the badass moniker as clean.

Notice as Thonia69 and Jeon already know it's a man behind the b.ass moniker? grin
Jeon say na man with black balls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by EmiDon11: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

It's him trying to validate that EmiDon11 moniker and prove the badass moniker as clean.

Notice as Thonia69 and Jeon already know it's a man behind the b.ass moniker? grin
guy why u dey mention my name everywhere?
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Hi, you're Berry's friend right? When was the last time you've heard from her?
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2022
VenumX:

Truecaller has his name associated with his numbers but that isn't the point.

As regards personal details, he got it from an account I had way back before the tsunami of 2014 and it wasn't associated with my moniker. I dropped my email address on a thread to get aptitude test e question papers. I didn't even know that account still existed. So no hacking or magic tricks were done.

Anyways, that garbage is off my back for good.

Only God knows how much time that guy spends just digging through the back log of comments and threads on this forum just looking for trash to smeer on others.

Just try to be careful how you take action regardging that number and name. I'm bothered that the person it's linked to might be innocent. We are dealing with a cunning devil here. Just remember that.
But yeah, even the smartest devils make mistakes.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Thonia69:
Hi, you're Berry's friend right? When was the last time you've heard from her?

It's been weeks now. I'm so bothered.
She's completely offline. If she was hiding under a new moniker I would know it quickly cos she always tells me somehow

It's been like 3 weeks now and nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) / When You Grow In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.