Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? (40869 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

i don't wear female cloths and those cloths can't even size babe, ... can i see ur friend dog b4 i go

I can see you have regained your senses.

Have a nice day at Ikorodu Garage.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
folake4u:

It's a song oh. "All Power" by Victony. grin

Ohhhh! I saw someone say God healed him and he decided to give all power to bumbum. I thought it was because of his song with Burna o. What a song!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by folake4u(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Ohhhh! I saw someone say God healed him and he decided to give all power to bumbum. I thought it was because of his song with Burna o. What a song!! cheesy

Na people like you them sing am for. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
folake4u:

Na people like you them sing am for. cheesy

grin grin grin

Make I run download am.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by folake4u(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

sucre papito's them song wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

I have seen this parody before. Crazy mehn. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by folake4u(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

Make I run download am.

Carry on, dear Comrade. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
zanshi:

For some funny reasons i checked out your Twitter and your voice mssg are funny as hell

Thank you so much
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by MadarasBlade(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
cococandy:
ask those of your fellow guys who are always talking about girls leaving them (responsible men) to follow irresponsible men and see what the perceived difference is.
The girls left them for someone with more money. Therefore they are the responsible guys and the richer ones are irresponsible. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME!

If women always leave for more moneyl according to you, then what does that say of women?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by achimendy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
That's what you expect from someone who is jobless.

One thing you should also understand is that we women are the oxygen men breathe in everyday. Men just can't breath without women else they will die

So just allow him to keep ranting.

Who is deceiving this young girl for God sake?

May the almighty deliver you.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Tycyborg(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
That's what you expect from someone who is jobless.

One thing you should also understand is that we women are the oxygen men breathe in everyday. Men just can't breath without women else they will die

So just allow him to keep ranting.

I didn't see it as rant rather I see it as truth that can't be explained... I have seen many girls ends up with such... Even there was a friend of mine who actually told his girlfriend that he has side chicks but let's see how it goes between us and the girl agreed funny the was the one even calling more and so on... I was like is this girl foolish or what? Where is the respect but she likes or love him so who am I to say something else.
Monday or not any day is just a day... Maybe the OP met an old flame or a girl that he respected a lot to be smart but ends up with a kinda shallow guy... It's worth the surprise.
The problem we have is that we don't want to accept anything truth rather find an excuse to lace it off.
Simple
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bobmarie:
This is very true. I see good men everyday but they’re poor so women don’t see them.
Then go after the bad rich men. Na ur type yahoo boys dey use their womb, head or breasts or body do money ritual.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Then go after the bad rich men. Na ur type yahoo boys dey use their womb, head or breasts or body do money ritual.
I don’t understand. I’m agreeing with you, so what’s the meaning of the rubbish you just typed to me? Them dey use men do ritual too, so let us hear word.

Why you hate rich men so much? Are all rich men ritualists? So if you make money like this make women dey fear you too? Omo, make money and stop being bitter on the streets of nairaland or better yet send your account if hunger dey catch you

Are you a child? Abeg get lost.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bobmarie:
I don’t understand. I’m agreeing with you, so what’s the meaning of the rubbish you just typed to me? Them dey use men do ritual too, so let us hear word.

Why you hate rich men so much? Are all rich men ritualists? So if you make money like this make women dey fear you too? Omo, make money and stop being bitter on the streets of nairaland or better yet send your account if hunger dey catch you

Are you a child? Abeg get lost.
I don't hate rich men. U just made it clear to me that u are a poor girl and would need a rich man to bring u out of abject poverty. I'm just glad that u are honest abt that.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't hate rich men. U just made it clear to me that u are a poor girl and would need a rich man to bring u out of abject poverty. I'm just glad that u are honest abt that.
A poor girl and I have a 750 thousand naira game on my dp.

Bro, be smarter if you want to troll, Mr I’m not a barking dog, I’m a roaring lion. Okay wild animal. Lmao!

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bobmarie:
A poor girl and I have a 750 thousand naira game on my dp.

Bro, be smarter if you want to troll, Mr I’m not a barking dog, I’m a roaring lion. Okay wild animal. Lmao!
Oh! U have been checking me out, right? lol. No, pics but trust me, i am cute. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by cococandy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadarasBlade:

If women always leave for more moneyl according to you, then what does that say of women?
It says nothing more about women than it does about men. Y’all kill, kidnap, rob, shoot etc for money. The OG gold diggers are men. so, you have absolutely nothing, to say about women who date or marry for money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by MadarasBlade(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
cococandy:

It says nothing more about women than it does about men. Y’all kill, kidnap, rob, shoot etc for money. The OG gold diggers are men. so, you have absolutely nothing, to say about women who date or marry for money.

You're just a shame, i expected more.

I just pity foolish men who think women love them.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadarasBlade:

You're just a shame, i expected more.

I just pity foolish men who think women love them.
I didn’t expect even a thing from you considering you don’t exist in my world. Gaslight yourself okay?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by HillaryNelo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Responsible men no dey do dorime

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Hoffman2003(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Exactly. Thanks for information.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by toscotech(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2022
IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by UnIimitedGrace: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

More…
i doubt you're in your 40's, the picture of you holding a rusted can of sardine in ahnie's thread clearly shows your hand and it's apparent you're still in your 20's.
No be say the hand too fresh like that oo but it's not a hand of someone who's in her 40's cos it's wrinkless
You're in your late 20's at most and also given the puerile and asinine way you reason on this forum.
You're not up to 30.
By the way whose that on your DP?
Fiance?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by FiremanX: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Shebi you just said he has dumped me?

More pictures… grin
abeg where the pictures make I see dem again,,,
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by FiremanX: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2022
cococandy:
I didn’t expect even a thing from you considering you don’t exist in my world. Gaslight yourself okay?
Do u hv a world undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by FiremanX: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Thanks sis. I am flattered… cheesy
Baddestbiitch is a man with hairy balls,,,his alternate is uniimitedgrace so be careful,,,,,
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Raalsalghul: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

More…

Lol!

You don mad finish oh.

Na the guy picture you use as DP? grin

Lol, this is crazy.

You be real cruise. cheesy

By the way, you for tell us say you be C cup na.

Your wahala for this forum be like D cup own. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
i doubt you're in your 40's, the picture of you holding a rusted can of sardine in ahnie's thread clearly shows your hand and it's apparent you're still in your 20's.
No be say the hand too fresh like that oo but it's not a hand of someone who's in her 40's cos it's wrinkless
You're in your late 20's at most and also given the puerile and asinine way you reason on this forum.
You're not up to 30.
By the way whose that on your DP?
Fiance?

She just dey use many guys catch cruise for this forum with her self-titled evening newspaper tag. She should be about 27 (plus or minus one). grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by UnIimitedGrace: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Raalsalghul:

She just dey use many guys catch cruise for this forum with her self-titled evening newspaper tag. She should be about 27 (plus or minus one). grin
boss you're so right.
You sabi
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Lol!

You don mad finish oh.

Lol, this is crazy.

I am a B I believe. I don’t even know what is C and D. Na only my own I know.

He spends a lot of time on my profile. Let him be seeing himself there. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by GloriousGbola: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Lol!

You don mad finish oh.

Lol, this is crazy.

Hmmm

Poco has always been forthright that her mammary glands are agbalumo size

This needs to be in her fav red color for clarity

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Raalsalghul: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2022
pocohantas:

He spends a lot of time on my profile. Let him be seeing himself there. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.