Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? (40910 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Connected1: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
ChiefThot:

From the days of Adam and Eve, it is clear that women crave chaos.
They are agents of it. Chaos excites them and makes their pussy wet.
She had paradise, but she craved ruin...simply because it would be more exciting.

Adam was the first simp. Instead of dealing with her emotionlessly, he allowed her bring him to her level.
This is why women hate agreeable men. Deep down a woman understands her nature and knows that she is being of chaos and so needs a man of rock to make her fall back in line for her own good when she lets her inner chaos manifest.

This is why societies of old had rules to protect women from themselves.
But feminism has unleashed that chaos and has made it unchecked. This is why these women are depressed today yet act like they are happy.
There is no structure left to help them check their chaos.

Chaos will always excite a woman. Order will always make her pussy dry.
So it is with beings of Chaos.
Respect Boss

It's as you are referring to my present girlfriend, it takes strictness from me to put her in check.

Sometimes I treat her like I don't like her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by y3mi(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2022
cococandy:
“Responsible men” is what poor men call themselves. A way to console themselves when other well to do men are getting wives and they are not. Of course they blame women instead of the capitalist system they created that places money above everything else.
Bless you.

@Guys/Men/Males

I know say una ego and stupid macho worldview no go allow some of you calm down reason deep.

Listen…

Not just the capitalistic system. Men are the cause of all their very woes and the chaos in this world. No capping. That’s a topic of another day.

So it’s a game of leveling up in this system of the world created by men which as usual culminated to the advantage of women.

No money no woman, no wife, no GF, no nothing,
Not woman’s doing. Patriarchal society made by men.

Owó lo fi n se oko obirin!
IMHO…The serpent was money personified.
Lilith (female) was even Yahweh’s first creation (not even Adam) although but was made from dust whereas Eve the dove-like lady you all want women to be like was created from rib.

In Yoruba cosmogony…
After God (Eledumare) the next principality you acknowledged even before the Orishas/Irunmole are the women (the Iyas).

Only them have the power to create, give and take life. Not male. In my deep research and thinking, I’m beginning to think God fit be woman as ancient evidence keep pointing to it. I’m considering the possibility as I test the theory that if e be say na God fit be female come create male (man) to dey assist her. Guys check the world, and see how every male is directly and indirectly natured to worship woman.

Nick Fuentes is a mad man. And how has the Inquisition helped the western society at large after innocent women were maimed in the name of doing will of the Christian god ?

Solution…put woman first in all things and the world will align back on its correct trajectory. I’m not mad, I know what I’m staying, this sh!t is deeper than what I’m just capping here.

I’ll write a formal epistle one day, when I get time.

Cheers!

cc: Siofra

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by 6ixT8: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2022
The wonder of Gbolarigbole! cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

i have seem ur pics few times, buh never talked about it because i believe God is not wicked he must av geniune excuse undecided

some of us have decency plus moral principles, all these Bleep talks shouldnt be coming from an ideal woman , can't we talk about ASUU strike or ICAN past questions undecided

that was how yu were ogling over male colleague zip till dem catch yu nd fire you ... won fii preek shepe fun e nii undecided

You can’t talk about it na.

I be fine girl. grin grin I have even reposted one.
Then added yours for emphasis.

Suddenly you have morals and principles? Where was your morals when you went to steal food from IG to prove your gf cooks better than me?

Where was your morals when you told me to drop my mother’s number for hookup?

No, I didn’t ogle over my colleague’s manhood. I asked how to address indecent dressing in the workplace. The thread is still there for emphasis.

How is NURTW Ikorodu today? grin

Thunder fire you and your morals. Useless Tinubu supporter!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Baddestbiitch(f): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
kiss Because we love bad guys who can drill us hard unlike the nice guys who has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

i have seem ur pics few times, buh never talked about it because i believe God is not wicked he must av geniune excuse undecided

some of us have decency plus moral principles, all these Bleep talks shouldnt be coming from an ideal woman , can't we talk about ASUU strike or ICAN past questions undecided

Do you have the mental capability to engage in this discussion? You have created almost 10 accounts and every single one is DUMB.

See mouth like ICAN. Werey that patrols Romance section, then Politics to support Tinubu. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by winner37(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
The fact there is that ladies doesn't like gentility,they love lies, fake life and rough life style..
Any guy with good intentions towards a lady,the lady will be taking him for granted but if a guy comes with fake lifestyle ladies will love him ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by SPAMBOX7: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
greatermax77:
Because a lot of irredeemable irresponsiblities is in them.
I dey tell you cheesy He get one like that. Her own no be here. Student sef.. I dey plan make I give am belle so she no fit go back to school even if ASUU call off strike grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

You can’t talk about it na.

I be fine girl. grin grin I have even reposted one.
Then added yours for emphasis.

Suddenly you have morals and principles? Where was your morals when you went to steal food from IG to prove your gf cooks better than me?

Where was your morals when you told me to drop my mother’s number for hookup?

No, I didn’t ogle over my colleague’s manhood. I asked how to address indecent dressing in the workplace. The thread is still there for emphasis.

How is NURTW Ikorodu today? grin

Thunder fire you and your morals. Useless Tinubu supporter!!

its your right to feel you are "Fine" ... afterall monkey no fine buh em mama like am.

If you had look up instead of sizing me up you would have known i carry decency for head

You told me then ur mom was less 50 n still fertile what was i suppose to do my land lord needs a heir badly

You asked becos you couldnt concentrate anymore, despite all the advise you still went ahead to harass the young child, that got yu fired undecided i can only pray God help the young child move on from the trauma undecided

Its oshodi garage actually, some conductors are evading ticket while most are cooperating koko be owo wole waa, we don't have to wait 40hrs wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

its your right to feel you are "Fine" ... afterall monkey no fine buh em mama like am.

If you had look up instead of sizing me up you would have known i carry decency for head

More pictures that I have posted.

What is your morals stopping you from saying?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
kiss Because we love bad guys who can drill us hard unlike the nice guys who has nothing to offer

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin

Well done. grin grin

Wait sef. You are owing me pictures. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Baddestbiitch(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don't like nice guys lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

You told me then ur mom was less 50 n still fertile what was i suppose to do my land lord needs a heir badly

You asked becos you couldnt concentrate anymore, despite all the advise you still went ahead to harass the young child, that got yu fired undecided i can only pray God help the young child move on from the trauma undecided

Its oshodi garage actually, some conductors are evading ticket while most are cooperating koko be owo wole waa, we don't have to wait 40hrs wink

Bravo. That's good. But sa, em, you did not address the stealing food part and OCD-inducing jellof rice pictures...

We're kindly waiting for your response...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Well done. grin grin

Wait sef. You are owing me pictures. undecided

Babe abeg, make I pay back Kayperry today. You know I can always settle you. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:
Babe abeg, make I pay back Kayperry today. You know I can always settle you. cheesy

No wahala. Interest dey climb ontop am. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin

its in your interest you maintain that false image ur sheeples envisioned cos at this point i'm scared the reality is even more less than i thot, cheesy

sucre papito nko! what happened, did he see ur birth certificate or he regained his senses .. undecided omolomo
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

its in your interest you maintain that false image ur sheeples envisioned cos at this point i'm scared the reality is even more less than i thot, cheesy

sucre papito nko! what happened, did he see ur birth certificate or he regained his senses .. undecided omolomo

Deflections…

More pictures. What do you have to say? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by GloriousGbola: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Deflections…

Stoopeet

This booty attack is too much angry angry

Some of us are trying to work angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Bravo. That's good. But sa, em, you did not address the stealing food part and OCD-inducing jellof rice pictures...

We're kindly waiting for your response...

Lolzz, silence is acceptance that should Ok you nd if you are still hungry just say it, oshodi is the place

We can make that date happen, amala iya suliat with lots of ogunfe with pepsi orobo wink ... just emi ati e nkan no room for any old aunty smiley
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Stoopeet

This booty attack is too much angry angry

Some of us are trying to work angry angry angry

Kayperry must lose his morals and principles.
grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Deflections…

That hotel in the 1st pix looks familiar, seems like the one my friend was talking about the gurlz there are sumtinzelse, e remain small make my money complete nii wink

Front you no get even the back ope lope breeze, now i see why the fight for intelligence is a matter of life or death grin now i know i will take it easy on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
There are responsible sons. It's just that their big, big eyelashes won't make them to see responsible sons and their excess make-up won't make responsible sons to see them either.
This is very true. I see good men everyday but they’re poor so women don’t see them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Na your mama and sisters useless pass
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Big Brother is an experiment that shows how uncultured disrespectful and uncouth women are these days .... u women don't wanna accept responsibility.... there are more good men than women in the society... women are badly raised
Who commits most of the heinous crimes in the world and which gender is at the helm of affairs of this extremely dangerous country? Which gender is here everyday, writing unprintable things they can’t write on IG or Twitter about women? Who have killed who more, which gender has raped the other more? Men.

These days women are getting more and more badly behaved but let’s not deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided
kayperry:

That hotel in the 1st pix looks familiar, seems like the one my friend was talking about the gurlz there are sumtinzelse, e remain small make my money complete nii wink

Front you no get even the back ope lope breeze, now i see why the fight for intelligence is a matter of life or death grin now i know i will take it easy on you

That is Protea by Marriot. My sucre papito and I lodged there. There is no way your friend can lodge there a night to fck anyhow girl. Anyhow girls are not allowed there. You can use Google to find out why. grin

More pictures.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

That is Protea by Marriot. My sucre papito and I lodged there. There is no way your friend can lodge there a night to fck anyhow girl. Anyhow girls are not allowed there. You can use Google to find out why. grin

More pictures.

You can check
Sucre papito

Lmao!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:
undecided

More pictures.

i talk am, make my money complete nii, regardless of whatever google as to say, knowing someone fvcked "YOU" there dey give me sudden liva, seems decieving yourself is a full time job undecided

let me see whu will stop me from carrying magnoliaa enter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by ValarDoharis: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Loool.
pocohantas:

You done go find trouble for Politics section as responsible man. You go rest small by force.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by LIVE08(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:
undecided

More pictures.

Kayperry, just leave this woman alone, she has both front and back with also a nice shape..

Kudos pocohantas wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

i talk am, make my money complete nii, regardless of whatever google as to say, knowing someone fvcked "YOU" there dey give me sudden liva, seems decieving yourself is a full time job undecided

let me see whu will stop me from carrying enter

Shebi you just said he has dumped me?

More pictures… grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
LIVE08:

Kayperry, just leave this woman alone, she has both front and back with also a nice shape..

Kudos pocohantas wink

Thank you, Sir. grin

Bobmarie:
Sucre papito

Lmao!

Yes no dey cause problem na. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.