Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? (40866 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by PumpumPrince: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies end up with irresponsible guys? This is really annoying and disgusting.

Funny enough, these ladies tend to act like they are very smart or clever or they know what'sup. They tend to claim or play high class babe But most times fall in the bossom of irresponsible guys. If you see them like this ehn! You will be so astonished. You would be like, so as u get sense reach, na the person wey give u belle be dis?

True..Meobizy said her new boyfriend she meet last week dumb her simply because she ask him to buy extra rice n beans she can take home to her cousin....the man dumb her quick(read her last post..(TRUE STORY) smiley
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Shebi you just said he has dumped me?

More pictures… grin

and just like that, the dove skin model with phat booty pics are done angry
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Shebi you just said he has dumped me?

More pictures… grin

i said "someone", besides thats not a name to find on any birth certificate, its just a petname for a real lapdog.

now i know why you did what you did....mama gave you nothing nd she wants to have peace of mind, e reach make you vex buh kindly replace it. jor grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

and just like that, the dove skin model with phat booty pics are done angry

I dey wait Kayperry. angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

i said "someone", besides thats not a name to find on any birth certificate, its just a petname for a real lapdog.

now i know why you did what you did....mama gave you nothing nd she wants to have peace of mind, e reach make you vex buh kindly replace it. jor grin

More…

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

More…

LWKMD !! whu ever as being deceiving you must be a pro cheesy such person go dey avoid alcohol

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Kingcalls: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bobmarie:
Who commits most of the heinous crimes in the world and which gender is at the helm of affairs of this extremely dangerous country? Which gender is here everyday, writing unprintable things they can’t write on IG or Twitter about women? Who have killed who more, which gender has raped the other more? Men.

These days women are getting more and more badly behaved but let’s not deceive ourselves.

Men have that instinct of survival ...and u should know that aggression and survival are sort of synonymous... alot of males dont report domestic abuse and rape by women ....society sort of just give women who commit same crime as men a hit on the wrist while men are hit with a sledgehammer. .. women are never held accountable for their actions... infact some women think that a woman can never rape a man even when it happens , just like they think domestic violence is only when a man assaults a woman... women slap, verbally abuse and also emotional abuse men daily and nothing is done about it ... the only way a man can retaliate is they physical action ... a man will not continuously verbally insult his fellow man cos he know the next is a punch and a fight ... women just feel they can get away with anything they want... a man cheats they blame the man , a woman cheats and they still blame the man .... a man wears baggy saggy jeans with dreads or coloured hair and speaking foul English, women call him a thug and they accept it ... a woman wears a very seductive dress and speaks foul England when men call her a slut , they scream again saying men are slut shaming them ... u cant call a woman a slut but they can call men broke as Niggar ... u cant body shame a woman ...but women body shame men .... they say they don't need men which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard cos even protects the feminism ideology... its still men .... if u hit a woman and she calls the cops , who do u think will arrive ?? Women?? Its certainly male cops ... Hold women accountable and see how the society will improve
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

LWKMD !! whu ever as being deceiving you must be a pro cheesy such person go dey avoid alcohol

Another one… What is your morals holding you back from saying? grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Baby girl you're a babe
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:

Baby girl you're a babe

Thanks sis. I am flattered… cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Thanks sis. I am flattered… cheesy
kiss kiss

I'm your fan
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Men have that instinct of survival ...and u should know that aggression and survival are sort of synonymous... alot of males dont report domestic abuse and rape by women ....society sort of just give women who commit same crime as men a hit on the wrist while men are hit with a sledgehammer. .. women are never held accountable for their actions... infact some women think that a woman can never rape a man even when it happens , just like they think domestic violence is only when a man assaults a woman... women slap, verbally abuse and also emotional abuse men daily and nothing is done about it ... the only way a man can retaliate is they physical action ... a man will not continuously verbally insult his fellow man cos he know the next is a punch and a fight ... women just feel they can get away with anything they want... a man cheats they blame the man , a woman cheats and they still blame the man .... a man wears baggy saggy jeans with dreads or coloured hair and speaking foul English, women call him a thug and they accept it ... a woman wears a very seductive dress and speaks foul England when men call her a slut , they scream again saying men are slut shaming them ... u cant call a woman a slut but they can call men broke as Niggar ... u cant body shame a woman ...but women body shame men .... they say they don't need men which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard cos even protects the feminism ideology... its still men .... if u hit a woman and she calls the cops , who do u think will arrive ?? Women?? Its certainly male cops ... Hold women accountable and see how the society will improve
Women don’t commit as much crimes as men do because they’re not as strong but they just as badly behaved.

You are completely right.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Ooh ! the smiley gets bigger will it be reaching ur legs anytime soon cos i go soon go deliver ticket money undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

Ooh ! the smiley gets bigger will it be reaching ur legs anytime soon cos i go soon go deliver ticket money undecided

More… grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Kingcalls: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bobmarie:
Women don’t commit as much crimes as men do because they’re not as strong but they just as badly behaved.

You are completely right.

Women don't commit as much crime as men because men are expected to provide...and providing, survival and aggression all work together... most men commit crime to provide for their family or to make a name for themselves cos as a man if u have an empty wallet , u are a nobody ...infact animals will be more valuable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

More… grin

Thank God beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. @least you start a chance, oluwa a waa pelu e
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Women don't commit as much crime as men because men are expected to provide...and providing, survival and aggression all work together... most men commit crime to provide for their family or to make a name for themselves cos as a man if u have an empty wallet , u are a nobody ...infact animals will be more valuable
I’ve always said if women had the strength of men, we would be worse.
Ive never thought about this way.

Again, you are completely right.

‘ cos as a man if u have an empty wallet , u are a nobody ...infact animals will be more valuable’

I typed this some months ago on this forum and was called a prostitute for saying men have no value without money. Now a man is saying it.

Very funny. Lol.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

Thank God beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. @least you start a chance, oluwa a waa pelu e

More… grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

More… grin

those hands tho,

did you do laundry to see yourself thru school, now see howfar yu've come undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

those hands tho,

did you do laundry to see yourself thru school, now see howfar yu've come undecided

More…
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

More…

you need "more" in the right places not in your gallery undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

you need "more" in the right places not in your gallery undecided

More pictures… grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

More pictures… grin

pele, God will compensate you with a husband that have front n back like desmond ediot
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

pele, God will compensate you with a husband that have front n back like desmond ediot

More…
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by TJMighty(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
That's the real definition of what they want
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

More…

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
kayperry:

Another one… Which one of these pictures did you want to say something on? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by folake4u(f): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

All power belongs to your Bumbum.
Bumbum Bumbum.

cool

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
folake4u:

Bumbum Bumbum.

cool

This girl! Is that actually a song? Who sing that kind thing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by kayperry: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

i don't wear female cloths and those cloths can't even size babe, ... can i see ur friend dog b4 i go
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by folake4u(f): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

This girl! Is that actually a song? Who sing that kind thing? cheesy cheesy

It's a song oh. "All Power" by Victony. grin

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by GloriousGbola: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
folake4u:

Bumbum Bumbum.

cool

sucre papito's them song wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X53ZSxkQ3Ho

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.