Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41491 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
MtDave55:

Its you that need to do findings because it's obvious you're in informed of the extent of his crime. The evidence are overwhelming GO AND DO YOUR FINDINGS PROPERLY

I have access to all the court documents and I live and work in the USA, na mumu people on Nairaland you fit dey bobo!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by einsteine(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

Even though i am not Igbo, but you can't point the atrocities of Awkuzu Sars to Obi. As matter of fact, since the police is under the president command and not state governors, the more questions PMB has to offer about these killings.

Yet Tinubu and Sanwo Olu was blamed for the end sars brouhaha. Now Saint Obi is suddenly blameless despite the fact that the killer cop has been in the employ of the Anambra state government since he retired and despite the fact that it was the state government under Obi that provided the property that SARS used as a dungeon
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by vhykeeytor(m): 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CguLd_ItXQ7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

coming from someone who told an akara seller in Benin to "Go and Die". Before you judge someone, always look inward.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TAYO124: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Adams Oshi better keep mum, last year’s BBC documentary on in Edo revealed him as a major contributor to the group, does his islamic belief approve of being member of another cult? Those in glass houses cannot THROW STONES.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TAYO124: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Adams Oshi better keep mum, last year’s BBC documentary on neo- black movement (Black- axe) in Edo revealed him as a major contributor to the group, does his islamic belief approve of being member of another cult? Those in glass houses cannot THROW STONES.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
einsteine:

Yet Tinubu and Sanwo Olu was blamed for the end sars brouhaha. Now Saint Obi is suddenly blameless despite the fact that the killer cop has been in the employ of the Anambra state government since he retired and despite the fact that it was the state government under Obi that provided the property that SARS used as a dungeon

I don't think it is rational to blame Tinubu or Sanwo olu for the end Sars debacle as law enforcement agencies do not answer to governors or past governors. I personally commended Sanwo olu for the actions he took during the end sars protest.

If however there is evidence that Peter obi and Sanwo olu used security forces to kill innocent people, they must be made to answer for it.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by toprealman: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.
And in a sane climate, Oshimole and his principal will be free to walk the streets as free men abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.

Bin laden second in command was nuked yesterday.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Elibaba1: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.

In a saner country Tinubu and his likes won’t become leaders. He is a man with questionable character . From his Origin to Education means and source of livelihood l, He is a drug baron and involved in all kinds of shady deals.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

Also read this sir. We will be waiting for Tinubu to deny these facts.
If you have any evidence, take it to court.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VenumX: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
This one that killed his wife with HIV.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
If you have any evidence, take it to court.

Yours is easy. You have evidence that the senator assaulted the lady. Why not take him to court?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nyanabo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
People like omashey-ole have sold their conscience for a pot of pottage. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GerogeI(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.

Bottom line, you cannot dominate, no matter your posturing. Who cares your rhetorics which can change as soon as power intoxicates you. And you preaching from your religious books tells do much of our safety, since we know same book commanded you to kill infidels.

Power is taken, never given and Christians will not give anyone undue power over their lives just because you promised to be Equitable. Thats the worst form of Gullibility. Equity is equal opportunity and participation, not charity from one party not to be draconian. We can protect our interest when we are on the table.

We will rather control power than depend on your human political promise to be a good soul.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

Yours is easy. You have evidence that the senator assaulted the lady. Why not take him to court?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/breaking-court-slams-n50m-against-senator-abbo-for-slapping-woman-in-sex-toy/amp/

I hope you can see the man was taking to court and was asked to pay the lady ₦50m.

I hope you will take your evidence to court too and stop disturbing me with all this your evidence against Tinubu.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
In a decent society, Elisha Abbo will be serving jailtime till all his jerrycoil hair turns white.
If you are a woman, and you support a senator who harassed a fellow woman mercilessly just because you don't like APC, you are a disgrace to womanhood.
Im a woman and I'm confused about whom to support among the intimacy gadget guy and the drug baron.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DonMekino(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

So why do you ppl kill at the slightest provocation??
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by theamazonguru(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
abbey621:

You sef don talk am fanatics, be it Quran, Bible or any holy book, words can be twisted to serve different purpose, it's like looking at the violence in the old testament and using it to react in today's modern world, no be juju be that?

Honestly na better juju oh.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lilgray: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you own a business and you want to advertise?
I can register your business on Google maps for people to patronize you��‍♂️
I register schools‚ supermarkets hospitals etc. any business is eligible to register �
all at affordable prices� trust me�
for more info ��
https:///qr/2PZQEJOXDWIHM1
or you can add up on whatsapp
0814 595 6459
Biodun556:

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kingthreat(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gandollaar:
Im a woman and I'm confused about whom to support among the intimacy gadget guy and the drug baron.

In Nigeria, we settle for the lesser evil
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OdefaGirl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
But because it's an APC administration.....he was let alone and now he says his mind and that of thousands of Nigerians.... he's quickly reminded of his sins. Mr. Osho, you want to indirectly tell us that your candidate doesn't love Christians since Mr Abbo is "claiming" to love Christianity?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OdefaGirl(f): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
In a decent society, Elisha Abbo will be serving jailtime till all his jerrycoil hair turns white.
If you are a woman, and you support a senator who harassed a fellow woman mercilessly just because you don't like APC, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

In a "decent" society..... can you remind me of whose administration that Senator committed this act? Are the people in the helm of affairs not supposed to have done something about it then? Since he spoke against the ruling party, why wouldn't he be crucified for the sins he committed when there were no political tussle?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by PStacks(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sam Omatseye really Murdered the Obidient Movement and it wasn't funny at all. Here is my most Candid View

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3IPDcSk4JQ
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IfnobeGod20: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please is Oshiomole different from Abbo? Abbo insulted a lady but you assaulted a widow. He that lives in glass house never throw stone. Oshiobaba guilty as charged.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D6hI8jdZ33Zs&ved=2ahUKEwjJpa6akqn5AhWXP-wKHQFmAOwQFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0oeN70OwruZCnxROxgPUgX
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Danking1: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:
Bola Hamed Tinubu, the netxt commander-in -chief ins'Allah
In your father's house ABI thunder fire u there bastard idiot animal
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/breaking-court-slams-n50m-against-senator-abbo-for-slapping-woman-in-sex-toy/amp/

I hope you can see the man was taking to court and was asked to pay the lady ₦50m.

I hope you will take your evidence to court too and stop disturbing me with all this your evidence against Tinubu.

Stop running helter skelter.

You: In saner climes, the Senator would have resigned after hitting the woman and be persecuted.

Me: In tne same saner climes, someone like Buhari would never have become president and someone like Tinubu who was a money lauderer for a drug dealer would never have dared to run for president.

Case closed!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

Stop running helter skelter.

You: In saner climes, the Senator would have resigned after hitting the woman and be persecuted.

Me: In tne same saner climes, someone like Buhari would never have become president and someone like Tinubu who was a money lauderer for a drug dealer would never have dared to run for president.

Case closed!
If you have any evidence against Tinubu, take it to court and stop disturbing me with your unnecessary tears abeg.

This thread have nothing to do with Tinubu, I no know why you dey cry bitterly about him. Well, is your headache, not mine.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
If you have any evidence against Tinubu, take it to court and stop disturbing me with your unnecessary tears abeg.

This thread have nothing to do with Tinubu, I no know why you dey cry bitterly about him. Well, is your headache, not mine.

The senator is a free man. You too can continue crying so that the senator will be tried and jailed! grin
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Groovedaddy: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Biodun556:

If it was in other jurisdictions, Oshomole will be in jail for life for his theft of public funds
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AlwaySpeakTruth: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements

Did he lie? That Senator is a bleaching layabout. He has no mouth to talk. Were they supposed to pick a useless person like him for VP just because he is christian?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MtDave55: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
abbey621:

I have access to all the court documents and I live and work in the USA, na mumu people on Nairaland you fit dey bobo!

If his involvement was by circumstance as you claim why did he not fight for what is rightly his but chooses to go into bargain that subsequently end with him forfeiting his hard earned money?

Am aware that there are no enough evidence to prosecute him, but why did he choose forfeiture?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
MtDave55:

If his involvement was by circumstance as you claim why did he not fight for what is rightly his but chooses to go into bargain that subsequently end with him forfeiting his hard earned money?

Am aware that there are no enough evidence to prosecute him, but why did he choose forfeiture?

Why did Donald Trump choose to settle most of his lawsuits out of court? Why do the celebs most times choose to avoid lengthy court battles? Remember American justice system does not give a damn if you're innocent or guilty, what matters is can you defend the allegations successfully or not.

The question you should be asking is why would the prosecutors offer him a plea deal if the case was slam dunk and he was truly a drug baron?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout Dino Melaye's Attire At The Senate Plenary Sitting Today (photos) / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.