Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,988 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41507 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

See wetin ASUU cause?

I typed spear headed bt the wack autocorrect is a bitch.

that is elementary school stuff not ASUU.

I'm sure u understood my message hence u had not reply for that. Enemies of democracy grin
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by theamazonguru(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.

I'f it is true that the quoted is in the Quran then where did the fanatic Muslims get the idea and mandate of subjugating other religions.
What is the religious basis behind the Usman Dan Fodio's conquest by all means ideology.
What's the justification of the BoKo Haram Ideology.

Just thinking aloud ni.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Brushstrokes20: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Coming from a stone cold, heartless, self serving, sadistic, kleptomaniac monkey that shouted on an helpless window to # GO AND DIE

Such an eleribu fellow undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.

What of Buhari? In a sane country, can Buhari remain president? In a sane country, can a man who couldn't provide his Educational qualifications run for president? In a sane country, can a man like Tinubu, who was alleged to be a money launderer for drug dealers in the US run for president?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
In a decent society, Elisha Abbo will be serving jailtime till all his jerrycoil hair turns white.
If you are a woman, and you support a senator who harassed a fellow woman mercilessly just because you don't like APC, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

And what jail time will Buhari serve for overseeing the killing of indigenous people in several states in Nigeria by Fulani herdsmen and bandits? I guess he will have his time at the international criminal court (ICC) after he leaves office.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EwebSolution: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
I will comment when am done making money on PredictAndWin

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kingcalls: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:

You must be mentally inept.
So Buhari created Boko Haram, Bandits, ESN and kidnappers? Before then, there was no news about it? If you were president tomorrow, from your intelligence, things in Nigeria will get 100 times worse because you lack neither the charisma or knowledge for leadership.
Oshiomole apologized and compensated the woman. Case closed.

People like u should not be allowed to vote... even my dog will make better decisions than u

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blazetour1: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
The Party Chairman that escaped the heat of collecting bribe and settlement to present undeserving candidates as flag bearer has suddenly found his voice.The cooling off abroad after the bribery will happen again. When People they peep other people's below, they don't know theirs is exposed. This country belongs to all of us.....We wont allow the miscarriage of governance to continue unabated. All these failed politicians cannot deceive us in this new era...We are ready to engage them front ally now. All these Politicians who will leave issues and attack individuals character have no hiding place anymore. You can't use the lie lie syllable of previous years to win elections in this dispensation. We no go gree, we refuse to be intimidated.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by KingofTheStreet: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.
Suicide bombers leaflet called Quran abi
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Oceanjagaban: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

with your messed up religion..prophet moha is a just a coward.Quran my foot.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kikikikikikiki.....how Elisha Abbo will also be claiming he's fighting for christians amazes me.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

It's not just about being scared,it's about standing against what is not right,just,fair.
Muslim-muslim ticket doesn't promote equity, inclusiveness and unity in a Country with diversities like Nigeria.
O you who have faith, stand firm in equity (qist) as witnesses for Allah, even if it were against yourselves, or your parents, or your relatives. Whether rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. Follow not your desires, so that you may be just (ta’dilu).

Surat al-Nisa’ 4:135

“O you who believe, be upright for God, and be bearers of witness with justice!” [Quran, 5:8].

Always say the truth e get why.
One day you will stand and be Judged.

You are under sentiment and illusion. You don't know and understand what you are saying. You quoted Quran and interpreted it wrongly . You are a Christian you have not understood Bible you are quoting Quran. When the Quran or Bible speaks about Justice. It is talking about fair treatment and truth in your undertaking to humanity created by God (Allah). God does not recognize Christian, Muslim or any other religion or atheist when giving judgement . It is only those who obeys his Laws and those he chooses to have mercy upon. Rain falls upon everybody. The Scriptures existed before Christianity & Islam.

Judgement & equity in the scripture refers to equality of everybody before God. Particularly it refers to the treatment of the poor, widows, orphans, disabled and strangers in the land and your neighbours. You must treat everybody equally irrespective of their status.

Islam or Christianity comes through Abraham. The Old Testament of the Bible belongs to Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Awolowo and Zik have never taken religion into considerations in their days.

We have just been aware the Northern Christian also wanted to be in the Presidency as President or as VP. The only way for them to become VP is through South West. Only South West has Muslim population that can guarantee Northern Christian Vice President position. The South East and South South Muslim of Alhaji Okechukwu or Alhaji Amadi cannot choose Northern Christian as VP as it would be the greatest joke of the century, therefore, Elisha Abbo, Babachir Lawal saw South West Muslim population as a bait for their ambition. So, it is not about religion but about ambition and national political authority.

South West Muslim population would work on this in future.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Arysexy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

I like as they made Wide mouth Oshiomothief one of the campaign managers of Tinubu. He will cause more damage than good to the useless Agbadorians
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kingthreat(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

People like u should not be allowed to vote... even my dog will make better decisions than u

You must be amazed with your dog's intelligence because it surpasses yours by a distance. Sorry neither your dog nor you is mentally in my league.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kingthreat(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

And what jail time will Buhari serve for overseeing the killing of indigenous people in several states in Nigeria by Fulani herdsmen and bandits? I guess he will have his time at the international criminal court (ICC) after he leaves office.

When it happened under GEJ, why didn't you masturbate about a jail term for him?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kingpele(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=jumper524 post=115305598]Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran. Fool will u have said that if it were Christian Christian ticket ,I know if it were so,u lunatic would have gone wire killing Christians in your domain, yes u don't worship the living God I worship u worship

Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one. [ terrorist if it were Christian Christian tickets u guys would have been killing Christians in your domain..u are right we don't worship the same God because my God can never accept killing of human beings he created no matter the provocation because he is God full of love
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by throwawaywriter: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oshiomole was the master of the Christian/Muslim game. He toned down his middle name "Aliyu" despite being from a predominantly Muslim town and used the name "Adams" when he started building his political career. Tinubu should have long done the same thing. We know fully well he (BAT) is not even close to being a true Muslim but he didn't.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ablejesus26(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
babaolofin:

You are under sentiment and illusion. You don't know and understand what you are saying. You quoted Quran and interpreted it wrongly . You are a Christian you have not understood Bible you are quoting Quran. When the Quran or Bible speaks about Justice. It is talking about fair treatment and truth in your undertaking to humanity created by God (Allah). God does not recognize Christian, Muslim or any other religion or atheist when giving judgement . It is only those who obeys his Laws and those he chooses to have mercy upon. Rain falls upon everybody. The Scriptures existed before Christianity & Islam.

Judgement & equity in the scripture refers to equality of everybody before God. Particularly it refers to the treatment of the poor, widows, orphans, disabled and strangers in the land and your neighbours. You must treat everybody equally irrespective of their status.

Islam or Christianity comes through Abraham. The Old Testament of the Bible belongs to Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Awolowo and Zik have never taken religion into considerations in their days.

We have just been aware the Northern Christian also wanted to be in the Presidency as President or as VP. The only way for them to become VP is through South West. Only South West has Muslim population that can guarantee Northern Christian Vice President position. The South East and South South Muslim of Alhaji Okechukwu or Alhaji Amadi cannot choose Northern Christian as VP as it would be the greatest joke of the century, therefore, Elisha Abbo, Babachir Lawal saw South West Muslim population as a bait for their ambition. So, it is not about religion but about ambition and national political authority.

South West Muslim population would work on this in future.

You are the one trying to make out another meaning to Fairness.
Yes Allah doesn't know Christian or Muslim according to You. Now judge as a human being,is muslim-muslim ticket fair in a Country with diversities like Nigeria?
Will Christian-Christian ticket be accepted by muric and the Muslim community?
Allah stands for Equity, Fairness and Justice, does muslim-muslim ticket promote this virtues?
The worse kinda deceit is self deceit undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by throwawaywriter: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

A similar jail term that Peter Obi will serve for supervising the death of many young easterners through Awkuzu SARS.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GardenOfGod(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
A child of drug addict father reasons like his druggie father
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abokikhalifa: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements

Point out the reckless press statement he made here ?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

What of Buhari? In a sane country, can Buhari remain president? In a sane country, can a man who couldn't provide his Educational qualifications run for president? In a sane country, can a man like Tinubu, who was alleged to be a money launderer for drug dealers in the US run for president?
Can you tell me a country in the world were a citizen will be stop from contesting an election because he is allege to be a money launderer for traffic dealer?

In fact, what do you understand by the word "allege"?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by tinsel: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements
Not out all. He will give it to you guys bumper to bumper. Tinubu should also appoint kayode the campaign spoke person.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by deeva2: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fact...

Imagine a fake bishop/pastor that scams and sleeps with his gullible members saying muslim-muslim ticket is evil..

Imagine a woman beater who also patronizes intimacy gadget wailing that muslim-muslim ticket is injustice and evil.

Hypocrites are everywhere..

Some of them will still attack Oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lezzlie(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CguLd_ItXQ7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
the grotesque ugly midget from Edo state will never tackle real issues but play dirty politics and rant off topic.

Old witch!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bewla(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

Nice resite of the Quran

May your wisdom increase
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NairaMaster1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Don't mind him. He forgot he humiliated a widow and told her to go and die
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by back2sender: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
What about him that told a widow to go and die.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IamANigerianMan: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
You remember go and die by Osho, the video go soon come out
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by newbornmacho(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

Agbado will never be president take it to the bank
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blackpanda: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Pot calling kettle black.

Same Oshiomole that insulted a helpless a widow and told her to go and die just because she's a roadside trader in the street of Benin when he was a governor

He later made he special assistant. So whats your point
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Blakpot: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

It's a privilege not to be scared of so called Christian fanatics (whatever that means). They offer no threat to life or property.
I wish Christians could feel the same way about Muslim fanatics tho.

About imposition of religious beliefs, pls preach that to your Boko Haram brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State / Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.