Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41508 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MtDave55: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.

That is the reason why we need to vote out APC, why is Adams Oshiomole saying this now?
Because Abbo left the APC to the opposition so automatically he becomes an Enemy.

Let Abba Kyari make a U-Turn today to oppose the APC government let's see if he won't be prosecuted and even send to the US to face his crime?
If Nigeria is a sane country TINUBU shouldn't be contesting a LGA election not talk of presidency, he should be in jail for his involvement in drugs dealings
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Pot calling kettle black.

Same Oshiomole that insulted a helpless a widow and told her to go and die just because she's a roadside trader in the street of Benin when he was a governor

He thinks we have forgotten. Please create the thread
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bjtinz: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements

No mind am
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
MtDave55:

That is the reason why we need to vote out APC, why is Adams Oshiomole saying this now?
Because Abbo left the APC to the opposition so automatically he becomes an Enemy.

Let Abba Kyari make a U-Turn today to oppose the APC government let's see if he won't be prosecuted and even send to the US to face his crime?
If Nigeria is a sane country TINUBU shouldn't be contesting a LGA election not talk of presidency, he should be in jail for his involvement in drugs dealings
Why should Tinubu be in jail, can you list out his crime?

If we are to look at it, you are not an Indigene of Lagos and you might not even be living in Lagos, but Tinubu nah your headache.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by gracealonev: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements

Dislodged godfather.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EhisChelsea1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Same Oshiomole that insulted a helpless a widow and told her to go and die just because she's a roadside trader in the street of Benin when he was a governor

Yes, he did but you must understand the difference. The woman broke the law. She shade her wares in Ring Road, a place where trading is prohibited, where those caught violating the rules are trialed and fined.

Despite this, Oshiomhole was quick to recognize his mistake, as going too far even though the woman had broken the law and reached out to her immediately. Made her an SSA to help mobilize other traders like her on the need to keep that place clean and obey the rules on street trading. Gave scholarship to her children. Today, that woman is settled and her kids who were hitherto hawkers are graduates and established.

Can you compare this to Intimacy master, Abbo?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Is it not the ugly 'go and die governor?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fablani(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.

Just because he kicked against the evil agenda of your agbado master. You now remember that what he did long ago was wrong but you didn't remember that in that sane country that your agbado master is supposed to be in old people home resting instead of claiming youth at over 85 years just to perpetuate his evil agenda that Buhari wants to hand over to him
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by komekn(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

All the members of the national assembly on account of a legislative abuse would not be in office. The highest paid national legislators in the world are in Nigeria.

We placed a man with a degree in Sharia law illegally to be made the CJN.

PMB would have been disqualified for fraud ( no certificate) and all the state governor, commissioner and ministers would all be in prison for corruption.

Indeed Burutai would have been dismissed from the army for abuse of office, treason and corruption.

Indeed if this was a sane country we would not be discussing providing electricity,water and good roads asva major election vision.

Think about it .
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:

When it happened under GEJ, why didn't you masturbate about a jail term for him?

During GEJ'S time, it was more of boko haram (which Buhari warned him not to fight as it will be a "fight against the north"wink. Also, killer Fulani herdsmen were arrested and persecuted and jailed

But under PMB, he gives Fulani herdsmen free hands to kill and indirectly pays bandits. How many has been arrested and persecuted under Buhari?

GEJ never made excuses for fulani herdmen killings, but buhari and his ministers have said things like; Fulani herdsmen Killings in Benue was the result of the state anti grazing law.
Fulani herdsmen killings are due to blocking of grazing routes. As a result, he directly and indirectly encouraged the killings.

He ought to explain to the ICC under which law people can kill because of a state law passed and signed by constituted authorities.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sijo01(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

The lousy midget seems to have forgotten so soon

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by hush15: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CguLd_ItXQ7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The blackmail are their trademarks.... neway, me am tired and is ready to vote these idiots out bur this is Nigeria. A nation full of deceitful people
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lagosrd: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oshiomole is not a saint . He is even worse off. A mere civil servant not even up to level 16 before he joined the civil service can now boast of billions in his account. Oshi Omo ole. If we call obaseki now ,, we will have more than enough to say about him.

Once you're not happy with their evil arrangement, they will talk you down or try to destroy you.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shevchenkko: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

Ode. If anyone should be resigning from his position, it should be the calamity you urchins supported and sent to Aso villa
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by shinealight(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Was Oshiomole telling a lie against the Sex-shop Senator? He was indeed a disgrace to his family and to the National Assembly.
Does being in politics prevent one from saying the truth?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Freebills12: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Parachoko:

Tinibu a drug dealer, without primary and secondary school certificates vying for presidency, is not treason? Lying under oath that he had one, only to back out later.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you tell me a country in the world were a citizen will be stop from contesting an election because he is allege to be a money launderer for traffic dealer?

In fact, what do you understand by the word "allege"?

Pardon me. From documents, he was (not alleged) a money launder for drug dealers.

And to answer your question, in saner climes, a money launder for drug traffickers wouldn't have the moral justification (and maybe legal basics) to run for President.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ibman: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abeg people should stop say trash.... If you beat a woman they will say you beat a woman not minding what or how she provoked you. There are a lot of unmannered indiscipline frustrated women out there from homes with useless foundation looking for someone to beat them up.
I sincerely would have beaten a girl up today but I just remembered what happened to me in December 2017 when a lady collected several ATM cards from her friend while we were on a queue I object and blocked here after she withdrew her own she hit me several and I go angry I gave her one and she passed out, I was praying that she doesn't die we ended up in Police station and I had to bail myself.
A woman know she is not strong to fight yet she would provok a man.Am not justifying his actions but Adams should just keep quiet There and talk about the matter at hand.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
throwawaywriter:

A similar jail term that Peter Obi will serve for supervising the death of many young easterners through Awkuzu SARS.

Even though i am not Igbo, but you can't point the atrocities of Awkuzu Sars to Obi. As matter of fact, since the police is under the president command and not state governors, the more questions PMB has to offer about these killings.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by edosignature(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Muslim - Muslim tickets
Christian - Christian tickets
Free thinker - Free thinker tickets

If all these will lead Nigeria to an enviable night I'm in for it.

I'll surely vote Atiku Abubakar for President come 2023.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by domDva(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Talking about sane countries , only in insane countries will known criminals with so many shady and unexplainable past and character will have the guts to contest for primary election not to talk of national election.

Parachoko:

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ArewaNorth: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.
May God bless you!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fof1: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

And So he Should Not Bear his Mind on the IRRESPONSIBLE Decisions of Bola Ahmed TINUBU...Abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
theamazonguru:

I'f it is true that the quoted is in the Quran then where did the fanatic Muslims get the idea and mandate of subjugating other religions.
What is the religious basis behind the Usman Dan Fodio's conquest by all means ideology.
What's the justification of the BoKo Haram Ideology.

Just thinking aloud ni.

I come in peace.

You sef don talk am fanatics, be it Quran, Bible or any holy book, words can be twisted to serve different purpose, it's like looking at the violence in the old testament and using it to react in today's modern world, no be juju be that?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by paramakina202: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

That is true and in a sane country Tinubu wouldn't have been become a governor and should have been in prison for his involvement in corruption .
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibman:
Abeg people should stop say trash.... If you beat a woman they will say you beat a woman not minding what or how she provoked you. There are a lot of unmannered indiscipline frustrated women out there from homes with useless foundation looking for someone to beat them up.
I sincerely would have beaten a girl up today but I just remembered what happened to me in December 2017 when a lady collected several ATM cards from her friend while we were on a queue I object and blocked here after she withdrew her own she hit me several and I go angry I gave her one and she passed out, I was praying that she doesn't die we ended up in Police station and I had to bail myself.
A woman know she is not strong to fight yet she would provok a man.Am not justifying his actions but Adams should just keep quiet There and talk about the matter at hand.

No matter how much someone insults you be it woman, man or goat, YOU HAVE ZERO RIGHTS TO GET PHYSICAL! Even if they curse your mama and your entire generation, the best you can do is to walk away or get that person in legal trouble. Many men are rotting in jail right now because of ego, don't make that mistake ever! In advanced society you don't even need to hit a woman, if you shout at her or any type of verbal assault, you're in deep shit.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
MtDave55:

Na you wan put am for jail? Una continue spewing rubbish without facts, which drug dealings? Nigeria or where? So someone commits in America over 25 years ago and he'll be prosecuted in 9ja? No be juju be that? Also know the difference between money laundering and drug pusher. Tinubu na accountant, he laundered money for drug barons in Chicago this is a well known fact but una too lazy to do simple research.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you tell me a country in the world were a citizen will be stop from contesting an election because he is allege to be a money launderer for traffic dealer?

Also read this sir. We will be waiting for Tinubu was deny these facts.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amayabor1: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

Also read this sir. We will be waiting for Tinubu to deny these facts.

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Apc practicing dictatorship on the people
So they make decisions without looking at peoples feeling

Nigeria prepare for another pro buhari
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MtDave55: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
abbey621:

Na you wan put am for jail? Una continue spewing rubbish without facts, which drug dealings? Nigeria or where? So someone commits in America over 25 years ago and he'll be prosecuted in 9ja? No be juju be that? Also know the difference between money laundering and drug pusher. Tinubu na accountant, he laundered money for drug barons in Chicago this is a well known fact but una too lazy to do simple research.

Its you that need to do findings because it's obvious you're in informed of the extent of his crime. The evidence are overwhelming GO AND DO YOUR FINDINGS PROPERLY
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MtDave55: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Why should Tinubu be in jail, can you list out his crime?

If we are to look at it, you are not an Indigene of Lagos and you might not even be living in Lagos, but Tinubu nah your headache.

Hahahahaha ����
BAThing can never be my headache, am above that.
Talking about living in Lagos, it's not Lagos alone he want to rule but NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State / Peter Obi, Mimiko Meet(photos) / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.