Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41504 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by treesun: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CguLd_ItXQ7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

In a normal nation, Oshimole should be behind the bars!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SocialJustice: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gutter politics, how does it relate?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ablejesus26(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.

It's not just about being scared,it's about standing against what is not right,just,fair.
Muslim-muslim ticket doesn't promote equity, inclusiveness and unity in a Country with diversities like Nigeria.
O you who have faith, stand firm in equity (qist) as witnesses for Allah, even if it were against yourselves, or your parents, or your relatives. Whether rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. Follow not your desires, so that you may be just (ta’dilu).

Surat al-Nisa’ 4:135

“O you who believe, be upright for God, and be bearers of witness with justice!” [Quran, 5:8].

Always say the truth e get why.
One day you will stand and be Judged.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Hassanmaye(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dubaku543:
What is the name of the family business? where is it's exact location? How much did he steal from Anambra State Government? How much did he invest into the business? Who is the Managing director of this business? What does the business deal on? If you don't provide me these answers with accurate receipts before dawn, a double impact stroke shall confine you to your space before you hear the 1st crow of a cock by tomorrow morning!
Do you have any evidence Tinubu stole Lagos State money?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ouch at Pa Oshiomole!!!
Some politicians should not talk at all .. especially when you have dome some embarrassing things.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Goodoldays(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oshimole wanted to say if it were in a sane country but remembered this place is a shithole,hence his statement “if it were in other jurisdiction” ; cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Vado(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
In a decent society, Elisha Abbo will be serving jailtime till all his jerrycoil hair turns white.
If you are a woman, and you support a senator who harassed a fellow woman mercilessly just because you don't like APC, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

Yes he deserves his day at the court but that doesn't invalidate the point he had already made. Only morons would still vote for a killer political party like the present one.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by knowhowk: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
What Intimacy Gadget got to do with Someone kicking against Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:
Bola Hamed Tinubu, the next commander-in -chief ins'Allah

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.

Oshiomole who spent headed the illegal and unethical disqualification of a sitting governor during party screening as Apc chairman is another Enemy of democracy that must be stopped.

Nigeria must be delivered from the vultures and hyenas.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by excellence4life: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nobody is afraid of muslims. Just that Christians shouldn't be excluded in governance. Presidency is not a mosque affair. Get that clear.
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SeunNotOwner: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Pot calling kettle black.

Same Oshiomole that insulted a helpless a widow and told her to go and die just because she's a roadside trader in the street of Benin when he was a governor

She is not a roadside trader, but a primary school teacher who cannot speak good English. I am not supporting Oshiomole though, but stop distorting fact.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by mecuries(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
I've always seen Oshiomhole as a fraud,even in his NLC days of wearing khaki....I still stand by that thought
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TenQ: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

You want to go against the direct commands of Allah!?

Qur'an 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

As per religious imposition:
Qur'an 9:29
“Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allaah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”

Tell the truth!
Is it that you are not a true Muslim OR
this is just Taqqiyya at its best?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tooreda: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
In a decent society, Elisha Abbo will be serving jailtime till all his jerrycoil hair turns white.
If you are a woman, and you support a senator who harassed a fellow woman mercilessly just because you don't like APC, you are a disgrace to womanhood.

What exactly will Tinubu be doing in the same decent society? You refer to decent society when it suits you
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Khaysee: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria is a joking location
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kingcalls: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:

U no get sense... and let the same women support a party that has created insecurity that has killed them ,raped them and maimed them... abi na oshimole that screamed at a widow to go and die
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

Piece of sh!t

Y'all are bunch of smelly hypocrites... Such a shame say una wash wash still no go cleanse una
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by vislabraye(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

Christians are predominantly peaceful people. Even the so called staunched Christians, the ones you call S.U are peaceful. Or have you heard of any "fanatic" Christian bombing people or terrorizing the innocents ?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Masterito(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
In the same UK, Tinubu won't be contesting.
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by UptownVibes(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
No be this same Oshio ole tell one widow for ewu hill to go and die
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by assholemods: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

What is Jihad?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
In the same UK, Tinubu won't be contesting.
Why won't he be contesting?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Softmirror: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements

THAT IS A BLATANT LIE!

OSHIOMOLE WILL DO EXCELLENTLY WELL FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU, NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by assholemods: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Oshiomole in his usual mad man character will do more damage than good to Tinubu Presidential campaign, if he doesn't control his utterances and reckless press statements
You sef dey mad pass Oshiomole... Did he accused the man wrongly? Is it not what he did?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by tabaralph: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
So the man who called Tinubu inresponsible man because he chooses Muslim as his running mate is not insultive right, stop thinking and reasoning with your anus
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sucess001(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

This!!!!

Oshiomole who almst caused an implosion in APC is the same person who Tinubu picked lol.

I am happy Tinubu keeps digging his own grave
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by simplesearch: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oshiomole has not learnt a thing from his short forced retirement from political relevance. His uncouth, loquacious brand of politics no longer holds any relevance at this point in time. If he continues like this, soon he become a leper in our political atmosphere.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by babyfaceafrica: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
jaxxy:

Oshiomole who spent headed the illegal and unethical disqualification of a sitting governor during party screening as Apc chairman is another Enemy of democracy that must be stopped.

Nigeria must be delivered from the vultures and hyenas.

See wetin ASUU cause?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jrusky(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

Mr man leave that your non existing talks haven't you seen what Buhari and you Muslim has reduced our country to? If your Islamic vampire want to do their evil business do they need your consent or your agreement or disagreement? Blame buhari for all these bruhaha long before now Nigerians are not really very keen about all these but Buhari created it with religion bigotry and his terrorist sympathetic stand.

Bro at this cross road in Nigeria political landscape Muslim Muslim ticket will create more tension and division so its bad.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kingthreat(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

U no get sense... and let the same women support a party that has created insecurity that has killed them ,raped them and maimed them... abi na oshimole that screamed at a widow to go and die

You must be mentally inept.
So Buhari created Boko Haram, Bandits, ESN and kidnappers? Before then, there was no news about it? If you were president tomorrow, from your intelligence, things in Nigeria will get 100 times worse because you lack neither the charisma or knowledge for leadership.
Oshiomole apologized and compensated the woman. Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.