Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41503 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by nectarmama(f): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Osho is the last person I expected this from

Get Trained in the state-of-the-art training facility housing an Automation studio with complete process plant consisting of a process skid, electrical and instrument junction buses, MCC, marshalling cabinet, ICSS cabinet, Package ucp, network cabinet, etc. also available are batch plant, Integrated instrument calibration bench, electro-pneumatic skids among other training facilities.
Call us @ 08160052942
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ancecoker(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DebsonaNG: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by darigho: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.

In same UK TINUBU will be confined to
his prison cell by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
darigho:

In same UK TINUBU will be confined to
his prison cell by now
Same as Obi

Obi invested Government money in a business his family has a stake in.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CguLd_ItXQ7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

What has a toy got to do with National issues?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Janedoe007: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
It is clear to me how sick you can be.
Christianity has been preaching PEACE and never have we caused any fight, why this hate speech then.

Lemme ask you, who started terrorism? was it not your people? don't come here claiming you have sense when you obviously don't.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Prettylima(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin Check my signature
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Same as Obi

Sorry to disappoint you, but Obi is clean.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Redhot111(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Even oshomole whose only investment in Edo state was the importation on a foreign woman still dey talk. I hear say Lara stopped giving him something since he lost out in Edo gubernatorial

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kingthreat(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Pot calling kettle black.

Same Oshiomole that insulted a helpless a widow and told her to go and die just because she's a roadside trader in the street of Benin when he was a governor

Yes Oshiomhole was harsh but imagine if every poor person was to start selling by the roadside? You know how lawless that state would be?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ManOfSon: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.

I'm pretty sure you will kick off a jihad if ever a Christian-Christian ticket is as much as suggested. And you know what that makes you? A shameless hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Eriokanmi: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
In a decent society, Elisha Abbo will be serving jailtime till all his jerrycoil hair turns white.
If you are a woman, and you support a senator who harassed a fellow woman mercilessly just because you don't like APC, you are a disgrace to womanhood.
In a decent society, apc would have been a forgotten history by now cos its filled with men and women of questionable character
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

Sorry to disappoint you, but Obi is clean.
The joke is on you
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dubaku543: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
In the UK, Boris was force to resign because he broke his own covid-19 rules.

If this man is a senator in a sane country, he would have been forced to resign, and prosecuted for assaulting a lady. Just imagine is in Europe he committed the crime.
That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu should be stripped naked in the market Square for breaking the normal Muslim Christian ticket rule that governs our land!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Billionaireboy1: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
*Reminisce*

Back then in primary school, whenever we did something wrong we will pluck the eyebrows from all the defaulters, fold them in a piece of paper, and throw it on the doorway, so that if the teacher comes in and steps on the paper, he will forget to punish us!

Who did this?
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jumper524(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
ManOfSon:

I'm pretty sure you will kick off a jihad if ever a Christian-Christian ticket is as much as suggested. And you know what that makes you? A shameless hypocrite.
speak for yourself.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Biodun556(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

What has a toy got to do with National issues?

The was a national issue because the thug senator abused a woman in intimacy gadget shop
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dubaku543:
That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu should be stripped naked in the market Square for breaking the normal Muslim Christian ticket rule that governs our land!
Tinubu will win the 2023 Presidential election, know this and have peace of mind
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oshiomhole, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Same you heartlessly scattered a widows wares while she was hawking on the streets and infamously told her to "go-and-die" when she pleaded for mercy. Same you! Talk about the height of hypocrisy!

In saner climes, that singular act would preclude you from ever contesting for an elective position. Ever!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by hopeforcharles(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.
Stories. When there are tales about forced conversions and Economical induced conversion s. Abeg park well.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kingzeez10: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

Go out on Monday in the east and I will take you seriously. Afterall Igbos are Christians.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yungest(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Same Oshiomole that insulted a helpless a widow and told her to go and die just because she's a roadside trader in the street of Benin when he was a governor
hope you know the full story of this incident? Not just one sided headline yu heard
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by FireUpNow(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
So Adams Osho is aware that Nigeria is not a saner country? Bloody mofos.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
No to Muslim Muslim ticket. We are tired of APC
suffering allow another party to do the task in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Preacherrr(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. IT HAPPENED DURING HIS 2ND TENURE. MAY BE HE THOUGHT NIGERIANS HAVE FORGOTTEN.
Maxymilliano:

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by FLYFIRE(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
APC IS DEAD & WILL NEVER EVER RESURRECT AGAIN
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dubaku543: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Same as Obi

Obi invested Government money in a business his family has a stake in.
What is the name of the family business? where is it's exact location? How much did he steal from Anambra State Government? How much did he invest into the business? Who is the Managing director of this business? What does the business deal on? If you don't provide me these answers with accurate receipts before dawn, a double impact stroke shall confine you to your space before you hear the 1st crow of a cock by tomorrow morning!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jumas(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sharpsecret: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
jumper524:

all muslims are potential terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.