Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41505 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by millionboi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

She is not a roadside trader, but a primary school teacher who cannot speak good English. I am not supporting Oshiomole though, but stop distorting fact.
she is roadside trader,he said is bcoz ur husband is dead will make you sell on the road
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GreyLaw(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
jumper524:
Make all fanatic go kick GP tank. I can never be scared of Christians no matter their numbers or where I reside so if they are scared of me then they should search their conscience cos even if I dominate as muslim, I would never impose religion on anybody cos I know it's from the heart neither can one impose his own on me no matter his faith.

Allah already said in the Quran.

" I worship not that which you worship , "Nor will you worship that which I worship."
Practice your faith as you deemed fit while I practice mine. Imposition of religion is never an option only true acceptance from one.

You can only deceive yourself! We see through you like a glass!!
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by millionboi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Yes, he did but you must understand the difference. The woman broke the law. She shade her wares in Ring Road, a place where trading is prohibited, where those caught violating the rules are trialed and fined.

Despite this, Oshiomhole was quick to recognize his mistake, as going too far even though the woman had broken the law and reached out to her immediately. Made her an SSA to help mobilize other traders like her on the need to keep that place clean and obey the rules on street trading. Gave scholarship to her children. Today, that woman is settled and her kids who were hitherto hawkers are graduates and established.

Can you compare this to Intimacy master, Abbo?
STORY
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tegabadguy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
hissssssssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.